Author Topic: FARALDO defending Cheats to keep racing @ yonkers  (Read 3453 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
FARALDO defending Cheats to keep racing @ yonkers
« on: November 13, 2023, 10:50:38 AM »
a bunch of lawyer mumbo jumbo basically saying innocent until they say so---all of faraldo's buddies that got busted are still gonna be allowed to race at yonkers of course -- these are his friends he wont let them go down

Faraldo on facebook
No private person or  entity should be empowered to regulate or  govern one’s neighbor.
Public records should not be the property of a private individual to the exclusion of other private parties. A lawyer I know  has made a request of the Federal prosecutor in the now infamous recently concluded criminal cases for the complete list of,  1) the purchasers of substances and what they were and 2) the test results, of the “so called” positives from Class 4s and up the ladder, including whether they were the minimum amount that  could be detected or rose to the level of   what we all understand to be a “positive”. The troubling response was, “get it from the Meadowlands”.
Harness journalists have asked the Meadowlands for the same or similar data and as of this writing they too  have been rebuffed. This too makes the responses even more troubling. 
Question,  has the  Meadowlands given the industry a cherry picked  list for some purpose? Is it to destroy the racing game for more cost efficient alternative gaming? A simple  question, Who are all those on the list and who if anyone has been omitted? What are the substances that were found, what were the levels that were tested by whom?
The FBI will be asked to divulge all the data as relates to this information via the Freedom of Information Act.  The industry needs to know who is innocent of these infractions  and who may be guilty of violating either, rules, regulations or laws. Currently, no one can or should act on the information, or the lack thereof , based on what we as an industry has been fed. Not the Federal authorities, the states or their regulatory bodies.
A licensed participant should not have the power to limit the use of a license, it did not have the power to, nor did not  grant in the first instance. There is but one body empowered to limit the use of one’s government issued license and anyone usurping  that power should have to justify its action before the regulator. 
This needs information needs to be fully divulged, investigated and where appropriate, acted upon. Too many have picked up the mantra of rumor mongering, dispensing both false innuendo or outright lies to destroy this game.
Just my .02

bello

• Elite
Re: FARALDO defending Cheats to keep racing @ yonkers
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 11:27:21 AM »
Pathetic, he has been protecting the wrong side for years. Totally realized what a POS he was decades ago when he crucified Leo Bauer for blowing the horn on race fixing drivers. I won't get into the details but I don't know how this guy lives with himself.

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 11:41:49 AM »
Poor Leo, they made him admit to a cough syrup addiction on the stand, among other personal issues.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2023, 12:59:29 PM »
Pathetic, he has been protecting the wrong side for years. Totally realized what a POS he was decades ago when he crucified Leo Bauer for blowing the horn on race fixing drivers. I won't get into the details but I don't know how this guy lives with himself.

Well said

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 01:17:16 PM »
Listen its simple, the guys got to cover his tracks. The only way in doing so is to speak up as the martyr for the cause.  Otherwise the unraveling spokes in the wheel will expose the breakdown.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 02:09:03 PM »
Somebody posted a message for Faraldo   (Parental warning )  ngc3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hel6hDycI
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 02:49:28 PM by The Thorn »

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2023, 03:09:54 PM »
Faraldo can't be taken serious after using Richara Banca to train his horses for years.

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 04:13:04 PM »
Demetia has set in.......USTA should be ashamed that he is their PRESIDENT 11.wp

sidetracker

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2023, 05:16:28 PM »
I wonder how much purses would increase if there was no drug testing. Twenty-five percent. Thirty? More? Would almost make it worth it to not make the suppliers and vets rich. Naive? Perhaps. But certainly a sweet prospect.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2023, 09:08:31 PM »
I wonder how much purses would increase if there was no drug testing. Twenty-five percent. Thirty? More? Would almost make it worth it to not make the suppliers and vets rich. Naive? Perhaps. But certainly a sweet prospect.
Yea a real sweet idea. Let’s drug and kill all the horses so you can enjoy more purse money. I bet that idea would go over well with anyone who cares more about the animals then greasing your pockets. Not to mention you putting all the small, honest trainers who could never afford all the drugs the big trainers are buying, out of business. Sidetracked do you have any other great ideas you would like to share with us?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 09:20:00 PM by theokodjak26 »

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2023, 09:14:11 PM »
Uh?

sidetracker

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2023, 04:23:25 AM »
Misunderstood, Gents. I would like all drugs OUT of harness racing. If drugs were not used, then testing would not be necessary. Therefore, that money could go into the purses.

sidetracker

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2023, 05:00:35 AM »
I wish every horse raced clean. Sorry for the confusion.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2023, 12:30:07 PM »
Misunderstood, Gents. I would like all drugs OUT of harness racing. If drugs were not used, then testing would not be necessary. Therefore, that money could go into the purses.
Testing will always be necessary
  Anywhere money or prestige is someone going to try to cheat to get it

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2023, 01:23:02 PM »
Yes we all wish drugs disappeared in all sports but unfortunately it will never happen. Sidetracker thank u for explaining your previous post.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal