Author Topic: Biden and Fed inflation starts it rate hike cycle  (Read 5317 times)

horses first

• Elite
Biden and Fed inflation starts it rate hike cycle
« on: March 14, 2022, 08:34:44 PM »
The #bidenandfedinflation continues as last week year over year hit 7.9% for Feb. When they report in Apr for Mar will hit well over 8%. The lame Fed who still haven't tapered a dime meets this week. They will cut a whopping .25 because they can't risk more destruction to the markets. The Nas and IWM are both in correction mode and Apple the last to fall traded under its 200 day. Been easy money long puts and following the smart money in the VIX. TodaY a big play out to June 15 buyer over 80,000 70 calls. Paid well started at .64 cents. Someone making a hefty wager I followed that money. Long puts in IWM when we broke that 210 support has been gold. Exited oil stocks today with downgrades the last couple days. The Biden and Fed inflation will last long into and out of summer as Oct report will be the last for the Dem's prior to election when they get taken out for slaughter. Joe will be lame duck Joe but Manchin put that forth last year.

So whose next Iran just sent missiles near the US consulate in Iraw. NK shooting off missiles a week. Russia over the weekend sent missiles landing 15 miles from Poland. China just waiting in the wind. Biden changes out of his depends on the hour every hour fearing the next move he can't match.

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Biden and Fed inflation starts it rate hike cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 11:53:49 AM »
The Dow is up 980 points since your latest Chicken Little post  which is about 9 trading hours old.

You're not very good at this Jim.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 04:13:56 PM »
Long term out look fool. Market has been oversold and we are seeing short covering from the bottom. Inflation is only going higher. Oil has about three weeks of all the priced in and marketed to ship. Coming early April 3mln barrels of that Russian oil comes off line. Whether Biden continues his begging to get Iran into a new deal. Or Saudi starts to pump more and they aren't even taking Bidens call and look to deal with China. Taking off a Ukrainian wheat crop out of the market food inflation hasn't even been priced in the next six months. We haven't seen new lows and this is a stock market that looks ahead. Right now pausing as shorts cover and dip buyers who have been crushed for months get a brief breath or take some positions off. Big player went out to June buying 80k 79 calls in the Vix. I can care less over a few days the months to come have more meaning. Then you have slower growth. Let's see how earnings start to play out and how they continue to pass on higher pricing due to inflation. Recession data has doubled and I don't expect a soft landing by the Fed. My portfolio of commodity stocks for 5 months are only $$$$. That hasn't changed.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 09:55:23 AM »
For instance take the tech bubble took a year for the Nas took 1 yr from top to bottom. This everything bubble created by the government and fed gave up starting in Jan as the monthly rolled over. The trend is lower. Retail sentiment is 50% average is 30% bearish. Consumer sentiment is bearish and they are 70% of the economy. Inflation well we will see a 9 handle in the next two reports. Oil still strong let's see how 3mln barrels a day gets replaced. 1.0mln a day is a 20 dollar price move. Growth slowing projected at 2.8% down from 4% and could still head lower as the globe and supply chain still having issues as what is returning Covid!! Best get your 4th shot you stinky old man. So yes give me a relief short covering rally to sell into I would love that! Those are just a few headwind tremors to deal with and a war in Europe still goes on.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 04:03:48 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Here are some Pigeon Jim FACTS

Feb2020:  Trump High S&P (pre-pandemic) 3370

Nov 2020: Pigeon Jim Chiken Little 1 Sky Falling as he sobs.

Aug2021:  Biden sets new S&P high, passing pre-pandemic Trump by 30%

Mar14 2022:  Pigeon Jim says Sky DEFINITELY falling this time

Today- 2 weeks later - S&P has strongest 2-week gain in 3 years. within ~4% of high. 

All facts... indisputable facts. 

Post Hop Ergo Proper Hop ... Jim, you're a fucking retard.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

p.s.  I told you... if you kept lying about Calhoun ... I would tell the truth about you.  It's not my fault you're a moron.  It really isn't.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 11:07:52 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Trumps last year dealt with a pandemic that shut down the economy. Fact!.

Biden takes over and two weeks later a vaccine is announced by Pfizer and then Moderna. Fact

Biden rolls into Jan 2021 with two vaccines and a third two months later by JnJ. Fact.

Biden admin passes 2.9T stimulus bill. FED still buying 230abln a month adding the continuation of liquidity into the stock market...don't fight the Fed. Fact.

Biden stimulus plan still giving 300 a week over unemployment aiding the new retail group of traders. 20mln that started during covid lockdowns. Fueling more money into stocks and crypto.

So yes the fucking market should have rallied you dead stinky Fish! You forgot to label all the facts to why when printed money to the tune of 6T in 2021 alone by the WH and Fed. You are really one dumb SOB! Which was great times pulling in all that cash trading and then hitting the beginning of a commodity super cycle which I gave you. Now I just took more doe from GME, HYMC, and AMC. Looking for the next move and that will be put spreads to the downside. Party is over.

Let's see where those figures end in 2022. And end in 2023? The taper will start, free money is over, rate hikes, short term rates now over long term rates, mortgage rates nearing 5%. Slowdown is coming but job market still getting back THOSE LOST JOBS OF THE SHUTDOWN. Not NEW jobs created by buffoon Biden.

Your a treat to debate as you leave out all the facts to why? What a idiot. FISH! Stinky Terry from BTW YOUR SO EASY!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2022, 12:45:21 PM »
Still in phase one of three that plays out long term. End of bull market Jan 28. About to print a red candle in April which hardly happens over the last 17 years. The FANG stocks which has helped the market from not crashing over the last few months are trending down and report this week. Let's see how they beat but more so how they guide. With the Biden inflation forcing the pathetic Feds hand because they lied with the WH a year ago everything was transitory 🤣. Now that the rate hikes are so called in the market the Fed has to play catch up and the market is freaking 3 50 basis cuts are coming quick. China slowdown with covid lockdowns slowing global growth. China has incoming vessels hanging out in the waters as a major backup of unloading. So after this quarter ends with slower growth to Match the 1st q is quarter 3 and 4 going to have supply chain issues again because of China? One could only hope this whole everything bubble crashes from the mass and unnecessary government stimulus and 4.5T expansion of Fed balance sheets. Puts have been tasty my FISH stinky Terry. Where are you on the down days or weeks you pathetic individual. Covering some puts today will leave some of the expiring Friday ones ride on earnings. They are paid for and free!!!! When the VIX hits over 40 actually 41.25 it will be time to add some stocks at those levels for a market bounce. Juice that Vix I will be a buyer of stocks. Maybe buy upside calls as well. Have to buy more time into June to think the second half of the year will be better than the first.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2022, 09:39:38 AM »
This jerk likes to hear himself talk just like the loser Trump.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2022, 10:58:49 AM »
No need to worry old owl the talk is for an audience of one. The old stinky FISH named Terry. If you don't want to read fact base reason on why valuations were to high based on stimulus and fed back assets for a year and a half don't read it. If you don't believe the inflation and lack of response from the Fed and WH last year don't reply. Another splatter of truth democrats will lose mightily because Biden old ass was to stubborn to change course following progressives over a cliff. Manchin made Biden a lame duck 10 months into office. In Nov he will be a lame duck for his balance of his four year term. But don't worry he is running again in 2024  ngc3 ngc3 73cv.2

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2022, 07:10:53 PM »
Still in phase one of three that plays out long term. End of bull market Jan 28. About to print a red candle in April which hardly happens over the last 17 years. The FANG stocks which has helped the market from not crashing over the last few months are trending down and report this week. Let's see how they beat but more so how they guide. With the Biden inflation forcing the pathetic Feds hand because they lied with the WH a year ago everything was transitory 🤣. Now that the rate hikes are so called in the market the Fed has to play catch up and the market is freaking 3 50 basis cuts are coming quick. China slowdown with covid lockdowns slowing global growth. China has incoming vessels hanging out in the waters as a major backup of unloading. So after this quarter ends with slower growth to Match the 1st q is quarter 3 and 4 going to have supply chain issues again because of China? One could only hope this whole everything bubble crashes from the mass and unnecessary government stimulus and 4.5T expansion of Fed balance sheets. Puts have been tasty my FISH stinky Terry. Where are you on the down days or weeks you pathetic individual. Covering some puts today will leave some of the expiring Friday ones ride on earnings. They are paid for and free!!!! When the VIX hits over 40 actually 41.25 it will be time to add some stocks at those levels for a market bounce. Juice that Vix I will be a buyer of stocks. Maybe buy upside calls as well. Have to buy more time into June to think the second half of the year will be better than the first.

He has fooled many and you are correct!!!!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 12:19:43 PM »
Where is that stinky Fish Terry?  11.bz blowing Biden while
 :1 while getting fucked by Powell. His Biden stats falling apart the Nasdaq is now lower than when Biden took office. The low today in the SP just 7% from Biden breakeven. While the market may get a bounce at some point we are still phase 1 of a long term bear market. QQQ been a sweet put play as the triple lever has been blowing out margin calls. Stinky Terry heard went belly up now holding a sign on Rush St begging for money and a new flannel. Which I stay I would send a new batch just needed a address.

MagnaballGin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2022, 05:29:51 PM »
Hope Stinky stays away for good!   ngc3 11.wp ngc 73cv.2

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2022, 07:29:27 PM »
He's vacationing in the Hamptons.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2022, 06:56:52 PM »
I hate the Hamptons.  Too many Heebs

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2022, 05:06:01 PM »
[/quote

Doubt it, they have signs up NO flannel.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal