Author Topic: Mayorkas leaked by board patrol  (Read 10574 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

horses first

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3302
Mayorkas leaked by board patrol
« on: August 18, 2021, 10:41:25 AM »
The Biden admin says everything is fine at the border and lame street media doesn't even cover the border even as the 220k that came over the border highest since 2000. The amount of fentanyl and other drugs coming over in mass quality. The amount seized in July more then all of 2020. Mayorkas told the border patrol the direct opposition of what is peddled out of the WH how dire a situation the current border is in and we have lost control. Nice to see leaks work against the dummycrats. The covid super spreading event that continues as well as people from all across the world fly into MX toss their passports and cross our border. How many new terrorists will be doing the same?

wisha roder

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 315
Re: Mayorkas leaked by board patrol
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 10:52:13 PM »
There's a reason the Biden administration is ignoring this issue.  They don't know what to do...except to point fingers at others to divert from their inabilities.  Kamalalalalala can't sleep her way out of this one.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Yes 52 on Wednesday
    Today at 09:54:11 PM
  • JT: Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend  ;D
    Today at 09:53:53 PM
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal