Author Topic: Woodbine Analysts  (Read 5081 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Woodbine Analysts
« on: August 04, 2021, 08:52:27 AM »
I’m just asking for ploppers who follow Mohawk, how do they allow/show picks made by Garnett Barnsdale or Mike Probozie (NAHUPICKS) These guys are fucking dreadful, provide no analysis, etc.

WEG would be greatly benefitted by bringing on an actual handicapper to talk about the races, one who understands equipment changes, or even a former driver who will add something to the broadcast. The preshow & race by race analysis are by far at the worst it’s ever been!

Huge exception for Robert Reid Jr. & his horse players journal, he does an outstanding job .

firhill

• Top Claimer
Re: Woodbine Analysts
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 09:05:33 AM »
Robert Reid should stick to putting his thoughts in print. He is absolutely brutal doing the live picks on the Grand River feed.
He makes Gary Guy worse to boot, as if that's even possible.

After every race RR spends 30 seconds explaining how he at one point mentioned the winner in his pre-race preamble, only to state he would've picked him higher if his odds were better.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 09:09:13 AM »
 Sir, You may be spot on with your analysis of Woodbine/Mohawk's analysts. I have not watched enough of their broadcasts to form an opinion. That being said, on their worst day they could not be worse than the shit show previously, and currently at the Pig M. I believe Gural may be trying to hasten the demise of harness racing, with the inept, incompetent, and moronic inbreds, he has used for on air talent.

Jenny Da Ho
   Windbag Ross
   Gary Dildo
   Dave "not so" Little
   The almighty SHADES

Any person with an IQ over 75 could tell you that none of the aforementioned list of disasters, should NEVER be in front, behind, or near a camera. These are some of the best Jeff Gural could come up with?
Either he doesn't care about the product he puts out, or he is trying to get rid of the product altogether.

Sincerely, Silent One

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 11:18:19 AM »
If you play the Frenchmen at Mohawk you'll cash 60% of the races. Try it for a week. Fillion,Roy,Moreau,Baillgeron,Johnson,Blais,
Tourigny,Dupont..easy handicapping %..
They execute and control 4 days a week.
Garnett et al are clueless to the clique.!!

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 01:10:24 PM »
Monique Vag makes it next to impossible to listen in. Just dreadful as she stumbles her way around.
Chad provides a good analysis of troubled trips.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 01:13:45 PM »
What ever happened with the fellows girl,,,she wasn't bad

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 01:38:36 PM »
What ever happened with the Fellows girl,,,she wasn't bad
I believe she married Anthony Mac's brother , who does all the drones and producing for A Mac

As Jamie MacDonald , she does a lot of the Harness Update interviews in Twos in Training...and odes a nice job. She prepares well for her interviews

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 02:36:47 PM »
maybe they should consider Michael Antonaides who I haven't seen since Maywood and Balmoral closed. He had a decent opinion on the Chicago races

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2021, 02:43:05 PM »
Chase is a gambler that helps, he does understand trip scenarios etc. Vag may as well read from a teleprompter

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2021, 07:08:38 PM »
well this has been discussed before
unfortunately vag has not gotten any better , she struggles horribly
and yes they need some trainers and or drivers on to offer some insight
when they had randy waples on he provided some good insights on horses

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2021, 10:28:54 AM »
As with just about everything else up there, it's a shit show.

The greasy, big-titted heffer doesn't know anything, just hired to be token female and keeps her job because once hired, you're a lifer there because there's no accountability.  Everyone just collects their pay and that's it, you pretty much have to kill someone to lose your job there.

Chad isn't awful but doesn't know nearly as much as he thinks, nor is he as important as he thinks.

Who else?

Ken, the announcer can't even speak properly, more marbles in his mouth than I don't know what. Durkin's shaking his head somewhere.

Then, on top of all of those salaries, why not bring in some more buffoons that offer nothing?

Garnet is passionate but always looks like he slept in a yard somewhere. How about a little mandatory manscaping and wardrobe for him and his son, both of whom could be cast in a remake of Deliverance.

Mike Proboscis is a Dentist by trade. Have a look at he and the rest of the cast at the NAHU Freak Show.  Speaking of Deliverance (the Allums retard with the sunglasses all the time...).

Who else?

The only -- and I mean ONLY -- person with a clue is Rob Reid Jr. and they passed on him to give the job to Bambi.  Read the Journal, he gets it.

Anyway, that's the way it's always gonna be, it's like that everywhere.

M1 cast of "characters" the exact same.  They don't want folks that know what they're talking about.  They don't want to ask the real questions of drivers/trainers/Judges.  People go on about Jessica Otten at M1 being "so good".  Give me a break.  Just another token chick asking the same repetitive questions that Ellie Sarama was asking 25 years ago.  Listen to her interviews all in a row. Her voice always rolls up and down in a pattern just like a roller coaster. Give me a break.

It's all unfortunate. So much potential, such simple and glaring answers for how to improve product/handle/marketability and so on. No one cares, clearly. Incompetence is okay. Welcome to harness racing.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2021, 12:28:52 PM »
Mike Hamilton's insight @Weg was the best,he really knew something about racing and  handicapping..

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 06:48:47 PM »
Mike Hamilton's insight @Weg was the best,he really knew something about racing and  handicapping..

(I have ocean front property in Arizona at a great price, dude. DM me for more info.)

Mike Hamilton didn't know one end from the other. Not about horses, assessing talent, gambling, nothing. He was to handicapping and gambling what the analytics dweebs are to hockey.

firhill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2021, 08:08:20 PM »
Rob Reid is fucking useless...unless you want the chalk validated in every race.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2021, 10:33:24 PM »
Rob Reid is fucking useless...unless you want the chalk validated in every race.
[/quot

Not true,,,,the guy is very sharp,,,,the guy watches as many replays as me and is mostly on point

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal