Author Topic: DERBY WEEK POST YOUR PICS.  (Read 1678 times)

luker2453

• NW-1
Re: DERBY WEEK POST YOUR PICS.
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2021, 09:31:36 PM »
The way his horse just kept going, there is no doubt in my mind that he was hopped up.  It just keeps on going, I agree with you, I am not going to bet the big races when he is involved, because he is a flat out cheater.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2021, 10:23:21 PM »
Baffert horses defy all logic the gates open take the lead and don't give it up and yet Navarro has been indicted along with Servis and their horses were doing the same thing and they had them all hopped up. What was this his 6th or 7th stringer and yes earned his way in on points but when that road started only Baffert and his vets know what they pumped into it and they found out what the sweet spot was, this was after he had fucked up all his other Derby horses. With Baffert like Navarro, Servis and Brad Cox their horses are disposable and each year they will have a barn full.

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2021, 11:06:28 PM »
the big bucks the owners spend on horses for him to train is incredable. then he does whatever to them. they know and all they care about is having the derby winner or breeders cup ectra. all about the ego for the owners and baffert too. win at all costs.  while all this goes on is it any wonder the horses only start 4-6 times a year and some thats their whole career. destroying the breed. all becoming fragile. the jucing is ruing all areas of racing.

luker2453

• NW-1
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2021, 11:11:12 PM »
Amen brothers, such a pity that the sport I grew up with has come to this.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2021, 07:41:00 AM »
I laugh at all those studies that come out from different sources such as pro or con lasix and many years ago the info that first came out was it was thought to effect the bloodlines in the future and that it would be a weakening of the offspring like a crutch and this was before it was allowed. Then when lasix was allowed we had 1st, 2nd time lasix because there was an improvement of performance and handicappers would jump all over the angle. Then there was the studies of airborne pollutants and ship in barns which was causing the horse to bleed after a race which strengthened the race day use of lasix yet the vets have said after a known bleeder was treated with lasix many still showed blood when scoped post race. Which leads me to believe the original studies of the 60's that we will weaken the breed with it's use. Those same studies from the 60's also said that racing as 2yr olds before the lungs had fully developed in their opinion was the base cause of bleeding and that all the big money races should be in their 3-4 yr old seasons. So why have horses on and off lasix if what was thought would happen back in the early 60's then they might have been right the breed is already weakened and all horses need lasix just like a drug addict needs his or her fix.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • EPO: Hi wrenchie how ya doing? Hows Becky doing?
    May 03, 2021, 02:08:21 PM
  • bigwrench: Thanks boys! Im not done yet
    April 25, 2021, 12:12:35 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Opening Day at Churchill! Big purses too $121K for Alw and $115K for MSW!
    April 24, 2021, 11:30:46 AM
  • Fatboy: yep, one of the legit sources is lamed up folks...get well wrenchy tmbz1
    April 23, 2021, 10:52:22 AM
  • Calhoun: Those kind injuries take time.Hang tough, old son.
    April 23, 2021, 04:03:32 AM
  • bigwrench: After 7 surgeries on my neck and back im pretty busted up and. Life sux right now alotofpain an rehab isnt working
    April 23, 2021, 03:42:08 AM
  • bigwrench: Im still kickin boys..but just barely battleing a Spinal cord injury
    April 23, 2021, 03:39:46 AM
  • Fatboy: dirt napthey sayin...
    April 22, 2021, 08:46:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal