Author Topic: How many black children have to die from black on black murder?  (Read 1944 times)

horses first

• Elite
People want to blame the cop in his 9 seconds of taking in a crime about to unfold and in a split second he saved a girl about to be stabbed. The real question isn't those 9 seconds but those 16 years leading up to a teenager wanting to kill another teenager. This just happen days prior with 13 year olds. I heard 441 kids under 18 have died already to this type of violence in the first 4.5 months of 2021. The real questions are the lead up to not the split second a officer has to defuse the situatuon. For too long democrats have held down the black population with system have 8 kids, have 4 different baby daddies, will give u food stamps, section 8 housing, and whatever else needed. We will give u a shit public education that you have no choice. We want to keep you down and give u the free shit for just your vote. Problem was Trump came along with a better plan that cut regulation giving black women the most business start-ups among any group and with higher wagers even if they still worked two jobs, they were two higher paying jobs. Before covid people under the poverty line was the smallest ever. What could blacks do with more money...get better choice education for their kids. Get better healthcare for their family.

Back to ALL those black teenage kids that have died in 2021 where are their rallies, where are those loud mouth TV opinion hacks, where is the propaganda liberal media news, the even louder politicians that cry racism every second of the day. Where the fuck is the outrage for ALL of them. Nobody ever say's their names.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
Re: How many black children have to die from black on black murder?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 07:37:20 PM »
Very well said!

Wizard78

• Open / FFA
Re: How many black children have to die from black on black murder?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 06:54:57 PM »
I LOVE TEAGRO ON TEAGRO CRIME
IS THIS RACIST?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal