Author Topic: Prayers to Scott Ehrlich and family  (Read 6409 times)

hands

• Top Claimer
Re: Prayers to Scott Ehrlich and family
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2018, 06:44:30 PM »
HE THREATENED TO FIGHT THE LADY AND HAS SOME DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ON HIS SHOULDERS. KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST BS. SCOTT WAS FIRED IN CHICAGO FOR BEATING HIS WIFE. AND YES HE IS PUSHY AND A KNOW IT ALL. WITH ALL OF THAT SAID HE SHOULD BE BARRED FOR LIFE FOR HIS REPUTATION AND WHAT HE SAID TO THE LADY AT CAL FIXPO.

SL
My understanding is that he was fired for jokingly saying he’d like to hop check her down the stairs after she flipped out about her birthday not being announced during races and the decree

hands

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 06:54:11 PM »
Sorry, didn’t finish that thought...
The decision to not announce birthdays came from someone above him yet she screamed at him about it. There was more of a big deal made of her birthday than any five year old I have ever met. Whole office was decked out in happy birthday crap but that wasn’t good enough. His comment was made to a judge there who he thought he was having a private light hearted conversation with. No malice intended. As for the situation with his wife, I had not heard about that. If it’s true, there is no excuse for that ever! And, some price should be paid but not sure that losing job so that he is not able to provide for his family is the right call.

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2018, 07:35:57 PM »
Sorry, didn’t finish that thought...
The decision to not announce birthdays came from someone above him yet she screamed at him about it. There was more of a big deal made of her birthday than any five year old I have ever met. Whole office was decked out in happy birthday crap but that wasn’t good enough. His comment was made to a judge there who he thought he was having a private light hearted conversation with. No malice intended. As for the situation with his wife, I had not heard about that. If it’s true, there is no excuse for that ever! And, some price should be paid but not sure that losing job so that he is not able to provide for his family is the right call.
HES GOT FIRED HERE AT MAYWOOD FOR THE SAME SHIT. HE WALKS AROUND LIKE HES KING SHIT. HES THE FUCKING TRACK ANNOUNCER. GIVE ME A BREAK. HE HAS A NASTY ATTITUDE AND GAMBLES EVERY LAST PENNY. PLUS HES A BAD GAMBLER AND GETS ANGRY WHEN HE FEELS A DRIVER DIDNT PULL THE HORSE HE BET ON SO HE HOLDS A GRUDGE AND TRYS TO PUBLICLLY EMBARASS THE DRIVER EVERY CHANCE HE GETS. HES NOT A NICE PERSON. HE SHOULD BE BARRED FROM A RACETRACK.

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2018, 07:38:33 PM »
he did good at saratoga a while back

sledge hammer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2018, 07:54:45 PM »
There's plenty of other times and other threads to bash Ehrlich...this seems kind of rude.
I don't even know the guy but would like to offer my condolences.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    Today at 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal