Author Topic: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎  (Read 1784 times)

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3748
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #120 on: Today at 10:08:47 AM »
Sippinonsearoc, Railroad Station, Papis Rocket?

Was 60 but then I saw a reduced price and a refund for 10 bux in wagers then it was like 53.  Not sure what happened other than refund.  Burke horses are coming in sound and healthy, if the competition is better so be it but if not up to snuff his are running.  I definitely need to recalibrate my capping building a thought process for that.
Yes it was Sippinonsearoc. Thank you tmbz1
Yes the Burke horses  are always "up" for the bigger races ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: That’s none of your concern Mike.  :)
    Today at 10:16:16 AM
  • Mrpick5: Mrpick5
    Today at 10:14:58 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
    Today at 10:05:20 AM
  • wiggles44: Message sent.  Have a good shift Mike.  :)
    Today at 09:53:33 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Seriously, I'm praying "wiggles" tries contacting her as a troll. JACKPOT.
    Today at 09:38:52 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Is that you John Wayne? Is this me???
    Today at 09:35:33 AM
  • Trigger: I have damning screenshots on Mike!  Who is this?  Wiggles.  I'm sorry who?  Wiggles. CLICK  ngc3
    Today at 09:34:27 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Yep, someone really IS triggered aren't they!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:30:59 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal