HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on September 30, 2026, 09:19:49 AM

Title: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: LUCPARK on September 30, 2026, 09:19:49 AM
OK DARN

SWEET IS GONE NO MORE SWEET

 tmbz1 tmbz1
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: seen2much on September 30, 2026, 09:42:45 AM
OK DARN

SWEET IS GONE NO MORE SWEET

 tmbz1 tmbz1
What about Trigger?????
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: Pacer 2 on September 30, 2026, 09:49:46 AM
I know its early but thats the best news I've heard today!   tmbz1 tmbz1
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: andrew on September 30, 2026, 09:53:07 AM
I know its early but thats the best news I've heard today!   tmbz1 tmbz1

hush jessica
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: G on September 30, 2026, 10:04:27 AM
I know its early but thats the best news I've heard today!   tmbz1 tmbz1
I agree but I think it's bullshit. He probably just changed his name fucking loser
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: Trigger on September 30, 2026, 10:05:55 AM
OK DARN

SWEET IS GONE NO MORE SWEET

 tmbz1 tmbz1

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

Sweet  11.gn was soft  ngc3

Good riddance!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Appreciation and Gratitude to the Rocky famiglia and Plop Administration for pulling me from Plop Old Sparky, with you in my corner and Lord Frankie 🐶, the rest of the fellas... there is nothing Trigger can't fuck up going forward!  🙏

To the small sack bitches!  96z.p
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: LUCPARK on September 30, 2026, 10:05:59 AM
What about Trigger?????

YOU GUYS TOLD ME SWEET

I GOT THAT DONE

I CANT JUST KEEP BANNING PEEPS

WHOS THIS TRIGGER GUY
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: G on September 30, 2026, 10:08:49 AM
YOU GUYS TOLD ME SWEET

I GOT THAT DONE

I CANT JUST KEEP BANNING PEEPS

WHOS THIS TRIGGER GUY
trigger and sweet is Mike
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: Trigger on September 30, 2026, 10:12:19 AM
trigger and sweet is Mike

Remember when you jumped from being Sakit  ngc3, oh that's my name  ngc3 fucking dot head  ngc3 then went to Joseph G like no one here would pick up, took all of 8 seconds for this crew to undo you  ngc3

Mike's loving life, you know how much he, we talk about you, ZERO.ZERO... 64za.c 96z.p
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: wiggles44 on September 30, 2026, 10:13:34 AM
Remember when you jumped from being Sakit  ngc3, oh that's my name  ngc3 fucking dot head  ngc3 then went to Joseph G like no one here would pick up, took all of 8 seconds for this crew to undo you  ngc3

Mike's loving life, you know how much he, we talk about you, ZERO.ZERO... 64za.c 96z.p

Calm down Mike
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: Trigger on September 30, 2026, 10:15:59 AM
Calm down Mike

Make a compilation of screenshots of what you think my worst of the worst posts...it's going to be awesome!  ngc3
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: G on September 30, 2026, 10:17:15 AM
Remember when you jumped from being Sakit  ngc3, oh that's my name  ngc3 fucking dot head  ngc3 then went to Joseph G like no one here would pick up, took all of 8 seconds for this crew to undo you  ngc3

Mike's loving life, you know how much he, we talk about you, ZERO.ZERO... 64za.c 96z.p
At least I admit it I don't hide behind the screen name like you. There's nothing that says you can't change your screen name but some of us are men
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: G on September 30, 2026, 10:17:30 AM
Make a compilation of screenshots of what you think my worst of the worst posts...it's going to be awesome!  ngc3
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: LUCPARK on September 30, 2026, 10:22:00 AM
trigger and sweet is Mike

NO FUCKING WAY

WOW IM FLOORED
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: G on September 30, 2026, 10:22:32 AM
NO FUCKING WAY

WOW IM FLOORED
tmbz1 guaranteed
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: LUCPARK on September 30, 2026, 10:23:54 AM
tmbz1 guaranteed

LET ME TELL THE BIG HONCHO
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: Pacer 2 on September 30, 2026, 10:24:39 AM
OK DARN

SWEET IS GONE NO MORE SWEET

 tmbz1 tmbz1

      Racist, bigot LUKEPUKE LIED AGAIN???     Shocking!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


     Very dumb move from Dwarfbrain.
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: LUCPARK on September 30, 2026, 10:26:11 AM
      Racist, bigot LUKEPUKE LIED AGAIN???     Shocking!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


     Very dumb move from Dwarfbrain.

HI   MY BITCH

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: Trigger on September 30, 2026, 10:34:37 AM
At least I admit it I don't hide behind the screen name like you. There's nothing that says you can't change your screen name but some of us are men

Yeh all your stories checked out 🙄 to be verified lies  ngc3 some of which contradicted yourself here  ngc3

Wasting you time on Mike and I, and whomever else it's a compliment that life's most valuable resource, your TIME is spend on US  ;D

Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: seen2much on September 30, 2026, 10:37:53 AM
YOU GUYS TOLD ME SWEET

I GOT THAT DONE

I CANT JUST KEEP BANNING PEEPS

WHOS THIS TRIGGER GUY
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: seen2much on September 30, 2026, 10:38:57 AM
Yeh all your stories checked out 🙄 to be verified lies  ngc3 some of which contradicted yourself here  ngc3

Wasting you time on Mike and I, and whomever else it's a compliment that life's most valuable resource, your TIME is spend on US  ;D
Welcome back!  tmbz1
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: Trigger on September 30, 2026, 10:40:22 AM
Welcome back!  tmbz1

  73cv.2

Thanks Bro!  tmbz1

It's good to be back S2M  ;D
Title: Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
Post by: wiggles44 on September 30, 2026, 11:43:53 AM
Yes welcome back Mike.
The EAA group will enjoy reading these screenshots
:)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal