General Category > Sports

NCAA March Madness > Crooked?

<< < (3/5) > >>

HornbyDuke:
I'm down on Oregon +2

JOHN FRANK:
Well the first game is cooked. When yo only score 15 points total in first 10 minutes. that projects to 60 total. I'd need 7 overtimes.
On to next 3 games. And I'M tired.
VILLANOVA/BAYLOR....Over 142
ORAL ROBERTS/ARKANSAS....Under 157.5
SYRACUSE/HOUSTEN....Over 141.

Not workin tomorrow. Maybe be able to give accurate assesments.

JOHN FRANK:
Sounds like a TEASER.

JOHN FRANK:
No teaser. Had wrong team.
OK after that miserable debauchery yesterday. We shall proceed forward.
Record. 1-3

Today games.
Cre/gonza....Under 159.5
Florida State/Michigan....Under 143
UCLA/ALABAMA....Under 145
OREGON/USC....Over 138

JOHN FRANK:
I back. Sort of questioned the UCLA/ALABAMA game with 4.2 seconds left. Thought the coach of UCLA in regulation made a bad choice by not foulin up 3 with 4.2 left. But after thinkin it out I think he made right decision. Make BAMA shoot a 3. If they drive basket and score 2 no one gonna foul. BAMA lookin to score that 3 bagger. I thought they should have pressed on takeout but they not want to foul. If you put BAMA to line and they only gonna get 2 shots and they sink first,the second is gonna be a try bounce of rim and mayhem ensues going for ball. If UCLA fouls,back at line again,with possible same shit happinin. I've changed me mind again. That coach should have fouled and not let BAMA guard go untouched to shoot 3. They WON but cost me game.

RECORD: 4-4

Todays plays:
OREGON STATE.....+8
OREGON STATE/HOUSTEN.....Over 129
ARKANSAS.....+7.5

I'm not gonna analylze these games,but I do have some shit to say. Not sure where teams played their first 2 games. Same court or they had to switch. And I know playin different opponents with different styles. But I observed some weird SHIT. Teams that could not miss sinkin shots all of sudden can't SINK. Which makes ME wonder. IT called BRADY style. Under inflated football. TEAMS that were sinkin earliar in previous games,their shots were rimmin off. It smells of MOP corruption to me. Sayin that B-BALL was a little over-inflated. Shots that hit back rim would drop in basket. With over-inflated they would rim off. I've already E-mailed NCAA with me suspicions. Which means NCAA involved with MOP and corruption. Big moola being bet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version