Author Topic: Lets talk COLONOSTOPYS  (Read 129 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Lets talk COLONOSTOPYS
« on: May 09, 2024, 08:35:43 PM »
Hac meese 4th yesterfay. Compined it with meese 5 ENDOSTOPHY. First time I did a COMPO.
Gots to say , This PREP for COLON was the extreme worst. Started SUNDAY,followin a diet suggested to smooth bowels. Actually self starved those 2 days. Food not sustaining. So TUESDAY begins the worst and really ,every person dregs it. Me no different. My first 4 was different. Had to drink some VANILLA concotion that one must mix. It was bearable. So I did this on a new formula. Mix 3 quarts of GATOTOR add with 12 ounces of LAXITIVE SHIT formula. I choose ORANGE gator,which I will never drink again. Your supposed to start drinkin the concotion at 12 noon. You tale to pills and then drink full glasses of the formula over a 2 hour period . OK it do taste like GATOR. Put that down. Of course in 45 minutes you hittin the can NON-STOP. At 4PM repeat the process. You start dredin this one prior to havin to do it. Got that done. At 9PM same routine. Now you goin. FUC. Downed 2 and filled glass again. Looked at it and went,I ain't drinkin anymore of this SHIT. Me stools were clear by that time. But I was still SHITTIN until 6AM. Believe me,I WAS CLEAN. So's I,m bein prepped for procedue. Nice nurse and one of the questions was: HOW much did you drink. DR. asked the sme thin before bein knocked out. I tells nurse,I drank 10 glasses. Could not think of downin anymore. I say;s to her. Do anyone drink all this crap. She goes: Not really. Most puke after 7. We just set those perimeters as a guide to get one rally cleaned out. You did well downin 10. And then the DR. can track how well your bowels are cleaned out as you need that for clear look inside to see everythin. I would recommend this. And happy I don't have to go thru for another 4 years. Drink the first 4. Believe me ,Just on those your gonna be crappin forever. Then cut back to 3 if you can tolerate. If not do 2. For your last,only do 2. This from DR.JOHN FRANK ARMY. You still will be clean as a whistle,whatever that phrase means.
I called a friend today. He 70. He goes I will never get a COLON. He goes I read a report from EUROPE DR. that thet cause more damage than good. OK: don't blame me,if you come down with inoperable COLON CANCER,when it could have been caught early. By the way. Had one polop. I'm guessin,benign,but won't know until Monday.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Re: Lets talk COLONOSTOPYS
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 09:57:56 PM »
If you haven’t had polyps in the past try using a Colorguard test next time. All you do is take a normal crap, box it up and give it to your local UPS store.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal