Author Topic: Michael Petrelli AKA SCM Admits Intentions To Use A Paper Trainer  (Read 5817 times)

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Re: Michael Petrelli AKA SCM Admits Intentions To Use A Paper Trainer
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2024, 01:36:08 PM »
Calling everyone a chicken shit, but I seem to recall a young Jackson boy got you so scared that you couldn't go around without your camera recording, before crying wolf to Gural/Setllemoir...

Hey stupid, remember the Jackson boy as you call him could only threaten me HERE as a Horseplop chicken shit called Pinfire. Where was he? Again, proof you are all scared shitless of me. Want the audio of his brother Dakota begging me to give them a pass?  ngc3

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2024, 01:37:18 PM »
Speaking of the Jackson "boy", what a Piece of Shit they are!!!
They were all over FB, blowing smoke up people's asses about saving Arthur Pendragon from a kill pen, saying they're going to bail him out, then the next day deleted their comments. Thankfully many ppl are smart enough to SS and repost. How does one claim a horse to Race them, and 5 months later end up in a kill pen?
Perfect examples of a couple of loads that should've been swallowed.

I'm starting to think "Kole Hanover" is working at M1. Only one person I know who refers to them as the Jackson Boys.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2024, 01:47:45 PM »
I'm starting to think "Kole Hanover" is working at M1. Only one person I know who refers to them as the Jackson Boys.

I'd believe that.

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2024, 02:07:47 PM »
Does this moron SCM realize no one will use their real name because no one want to give this retard any more ammunition like no track will let him race .like I said from the beginning he doesn’t care about race horses carriage horses or anybody.
He knows he can’t get a usta membership or any state license he’s hoping they say no so he has a reason to be a piece of shit .
His life he has been this way .
All he does is threatens everyone for his own actions.
He is the reason he got kicked out his marriage.
He is the reason his children don’t associate with him.
He is the reason his father doesn’t speak to him.
He is the reason he got kicked out of the farm he squatted at.
He is the reason he won’t get a usta membership or any state license.
And he will be the reason he gets booted from the farm he is at now.
It’s only a matter of time.
He says that the owner of the farm will take action if they won’t allow her horse to race but it’s her fault to deal with an undesirable human.
Plain and simple

« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 02:34:08 PM by Thetruthwillsetyoufree »

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2024, 02:50:36 PM »
Does this moron SCM realize no one will use their real name because no one want to give this retard any more ammunition like no track will let him race .like I said from the beginning he doesn’t care about race horses carriage horses or anybody.
He knows he can’t get a usta membership or any state license he’s hoping they say no so he has a reason to be a piece of shit .
He says that the owner of the farm will take action if they won’t allow her horse to race but it’s her fault to deal with an undesirable human.
Plain and simple

You sound hangry, have a Snickers  tmbz1

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2024, 03:28:35 PM »
Plain and simple
Say what? People won't say who they are why? Oh yeah, because every one of you that talk shit freely as the crap marks that you are know that will all backfire. I'm sure you're all a bunch of God fearing bible toters racing on hay, oats and prayer.  ngc3
I win.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 05:32:55 PM by Michael Petrelli »

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2024, 04:02:10 PM »
I hope he gets to race his horse. He put the time in and got the horse race ready. I f it is a track I frequent I will try to attend. All the people bashing him could see him in the flesh. Boost the attendance and see Mike it's a win for all.He might save harness racing with this novel approach.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2024, 04:55:40 PM »
Now if this not daysa vu. About 12or so years ago, there was a similar Plopster that lived in Gardner, Ma. He had a trotter that could not out run a fat man and ran his mouth constantly. This forum was many time greater in active posting membership, led by Pigland. The Gardner mans name escapes me but I do recall he had a custom gutter business.
 He was in constant battle with a great many of the members and about 6 of the Plopsters decided to call a truce and support him and his no talent trotter. We set a date to come to Plainridge his next start and share a few cocktails and horse comroderary. The pecker head did not show. He took tremendous abuse on this forum for months.
It got to be pathetic. So, once again we set a date to meet at the track. This time it was in July so we met at Saratoga. I was there, Pigland and Yonkers 1, along with others that are no longer active here. And to no surprise, a no show once again.
I remember the Gutter Guy's excuse that he thought we met the T-bred track and that is were he was. In the picnic area, by the paddock grilling hamburgers. One of us pointed out he was full of shit, that grilling was not allowed on the grounds. Never heard from that phoney again. His horse was Patrick something.
Help me out Pigman.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2024, 05:00:14 PM »
Plain and simple
She’ll never get rid of him! You’re correct on all points!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2024, 05:06:48 PM »
Well as luck would have it, IF I am allowed by the almighty USTA to hold a membership again. I see no issues with NYS Gaming. The plan is to race him at Saratoga. I can tell you this. I did call the USTA and spoke with Michelle Kopiec who informed me all memberships that have not renewed in a while "since 2022 in my case" are reviewed. She kept repeating it's in the by-laws. The review would come in the form of a hearing. So I said oh really, a 501c6 not for profit which is supported by the members can hold a hearing regarding someone, who has no right to appear or be represented a said hearing, am I correct? She said yes it's in the by-laws. So I said are we referring to executive vote? Same by-law. My point here and what I keep trying to tell all you sheep is, they own you. In the end you have NO rights. And the kicker was I asked her in the case of a denial would my fee be returned? She said I would have to request a refund. No, you cannot make this shit up and yes of course I recorded it. This is your leadership, yet the majority of anonymous cowards who would NEVER say the things you do to me or anyone in the USTA or commissions blast me. Ok, what have you accomplished? I've set my standards slightly above harness racing. The only certainty is the few of you who still waste time out of your lives posting here will most likely continue. Must all be the kids who got picked last for kickball. This is what you have to feel good? Wow.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 05:15:24 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2024, 05:09:28 PM »
She’ll never get rid of him! You’re correct on all points!

Oh look, you're agreeing with a post again that includes references to my kids. Trash. You proved it yet again.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 05:25:49 PM by Michael Petrelli »

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2024, 09:09:32 PM »

Thats a certainty! tmbz1
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2024, 09:47:24 PM »
Petrelli is a constant on this forum. He's a lightning rod & is on many minds.
In my opinion Mike should do what makes him happy.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2024, 10:01:36 PM »
Now if this not daysa vu. About 12or so years ago, there was a similar Plopster that lived in Gardner, Ma. He had a trotter that could not out run a fat man and ran his mouth constantly. This forum was many time greater in active posting membership, led by Pigland. The Gardner mans name escapes me but I do recall he had a custom gutter business.
 He was in constant battle with a great many of the members and about 6 of the Plopsters decided to call a truce and support him and his no talent trotter. We set a date to come to Plainridge his next start and share a few cocktails and horse comroderary. The pecker head did not show. He took tremendous abuse on this forum for months.
It got to be pathetic. So, once again we set a date to meet at the track. This time it was in July so we met at Saratoga. I was there, Pigland and Yonkers 1, along with others that are no longer active here. And to no surprise, a no show once again.
I remember the Gutter Guy's excuse that he thought we met the T-bred track and that is were he was. In the picnic area, by the paddock grilling hamburgers. One of us pointed out he was full of shit, that grilling was not allowed on the grounds. Never heard from that phoney again. His horse was Patrick something.
Help me out Pigman.

I remember that, he said he would meet us at Saratoga Harness, then later in August he said meet him at the t bred track, he was going to wear a Yankee cap, yeah, him and 10,000 others. I’m like you can’t remember the name

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2024, 10:24:45 PM »
Oh look, you're agreeing with a post again that includes references to my kids. Trash. You proved it yet again.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything Mike??? You really are a sick fuck.   Did I mention your family???  Answer NO you fucking idiot! She'll never get rid of him meaning "the horse farm owner" dummy.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal