Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 182894 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #705 on: November 12, 2022, 05:42:00 PM »
I called Mike awhile back and spoke to him, seems like a nice guy trying to do good
Didn't pay his bill?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #706 on: November 12, 2022, 06:05:42 PM »
Maybe SCM was busy.  Maybe he was getting his shopping cart tuned up.  He's a busy man, in his feeble mind!   ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #707 on: November 12, 2022, 09:18:27 PM »
Didn't pay his bill?
Go fund Goshen account must be low. Poor mike shaking his head now that he had to take in that horse it’s fucking killing him. Lol I also heard by the groom that the horse is scared shitless of mike and fires with both barrels when mike walks in the barn.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #709 on: November 15, 2022, 09:52:43 AM »
If you don't think all these fucking crooks aren't in it together, you're idiots.  Case in point...Open Trot at Northfield last night (Race 12).  How do these  crooks get hooked up with each other as partners?  What a joke.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #710 on: November 15, 2022, 12:00:19 PM »
Really? Were one or both your parents on drugs when you were conceived? Pretty weak load knowing you were the sperm that won... ngc3
Anyway, yeah he's scared to death of me. And tell us which groom it was, since there aren't any here. What a fucking deluded moron. Not bad for a horse that was headed to the kill pen, huh dickbreath? Six weeks rubbing on him and fixing what the business and 10+ years pulling on the road did. Now go ahead and twist that jackoff.

https://youtube.com/shorts/k7aLTx3xtKk?feature=share

He looks good Mike...What was his racing name if you know it?

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #711 on: November 15, 2022, 01:40:18 PM »

IT IS A HORSE , NOTHING MORE.  AN AVENUE TO MAKE SOME MONEY. GO FAST OR SHIPSHEWANNA IS MY FAVORITE SAYING
YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND A NEW ONE FOR SALE, DAMN VETS CHARGE WAY TO MUCH, SO A NEEDLE HERE A NEEDLE THERE, CUTS BACK ON BILLS. GLAD THEY MAKE YOU STABLE OFF TRACK AT MOST TRACK I AM SURE MOST MY FELLOW OLD TIMERS AGREE. THEM NEW PETA FOLK SHOULD KEEP THEY NOSES OUT OF OTHERS BIDNESS

HAVE TUBE WILL TRAVEL....

HRSEPLP.CM

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #712 on: November 15, 2022, 04:44:41 PM »
You heard it from SCM first!  He's very important in his mind and this is all he has in life.  Good news on this Grasso piece of shit.  That may be the one thing we agree on.  Judgement not worth the paper it's written on.  He has nowhere near that much money.  He doesn't have 10% of that.  So it's just words on paper.  I hope he gets some prison love when he gets there.   tmbz1
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 04:46:24 PM by Harness racer »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #713 on: November 15, 2022, 04:51:23 PM »
My question is how do they say he is responsible for all the trainers' winnings?  They are adults and made that choice to cheat.  He helped, but how do they make trainers' repay purses if they have already told Grasso he's responsible for it?

segis

• NW-1
« Reply #714 on: November 15, 2022, 06:46:37 PM »
Mike,  Your heart is in the right place. But please don't try and come across like you know how investigations are conducted and handled. You have no idea how things work in these investigations. Just take this as food for thought.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #715 on: November 15, 2022, 06:49:47 PM »
Mike,  Your heart is in the right place. But please don't try and come across like you know how investigations are conducted and handled. You have no idea how things work in these investigations. Just take this as food for thought.

Mike knows everything...with the following exceptions:  making a decent living, not shitting his diaper, having anyone actually like him, and not being a deadbeat.  Your life is sad SCM!   tmbz1

COTTONWOOD FARM

• Open / FFA
« Reply #716 on: November 15, 2022, 06:50:50 PM »

But like sands thru the hourglass,he may have stayed at a Holiday Inn recently
and you will have ass cancer coming out yours

segis

• NW-1
« Reply #717 on: November 15, 2022, 07:44:08 PM »
All good Mike, don't have a dog in this fight.
But I do know a thing or 2 about investigations.
Since you support all these Law Enforcement agency's investigations , let them do there job and stop making believe you have inside information. You come across like your a CI for them. Again just food for thought. Wish you nothing but luck. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #718 on: November 16, 2022, 08:25:09 AM »
Not pretending to be anything. I use what I can find and form my viewpoint. Rather than do nothing and stay silent which is exactly what the leadership of the game want. Control, that's why you see so many come at me here anonymously. They're the ones who are actually worried and think they can shut my sorry ass up. Good luck with that.  ngc3
I hereby proclaim you Nance Drew Petrelli.  hvc.1 hvc.1

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #719 on: November 17, 2022, 01:10:07 AM »
Blow that video out ur ass old man.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal