Author Topic: Harrington Race 12...  (Read 2164 times)

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
Harrington Race 12...
« on: June 20, 2022, 07:44:32 PM »
Perfect of example of a let's stay in this class stiff job!  Rally late to look like you tried.  Don't believe me watch the replay.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
Re: Harrington Race 12...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 06:31:00 PM »
Bingo!  That was pretty obvious.  He had all day to pull and sat buried on the rail.  Rallies for 2nd behind a bunch of dying pigs.  He was 2 seconds faster than that field.

Q:  What will be done?

A:  Nothing as usual!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 11:06:18 AM »
Bingo!  That was pretty obvious.  He had all day to pull and sat buried on the rail.  Rallies for 2nd behind a bunch of dying pigs.  He was 2 seconds faster than that field.

Q:  What will be done?

A:  Nothing as usual!

Definitely "Nothing as usual""..Its been going on for a long while. If we can see it, Then you know the judges see it.

But it's a close nit community most are related in someway or another. And the "D" name is holy in Delaware racing. The old "don't rock the boat" mentality!. Hell you had a presiding judge who raced horse's in other people names for years!

Now you have false ownership that's rampant and wife's down as trainers so you can keep driving if positive test. And if you mention it to anyone your told to mine your business and shut up! mention it here and boom Delete!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 06:34:56 PM »
Another lack of effort in the stretch to stay in the class longer.  Race 8  #4, same suspects, same results!  The winner's driver is working on his horse and the other like a statue.  Any minimal urging and he would've gone right by from what it appeared.  I'm sure the excuse of I was just trying to hold him together would be used even though it won't be questioned.  That's the standard trotter/rainy weather answer.  And you wonder why the T-breds get all the money and harness is widely considered a joke!  tmbz1
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 06:38:21 PM by Harness racer »

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 11:44:18 PM »
Another lack of effort in the stretch to stay in the class longer.  Race 8  #4, same suspects, same results!  The winner's driver is working on his horse and the other like a statue.  Any minimal urging and he would've gone right by from what it appeared.  I'm sure the excuse of I was just trying to hold him together would be used even though it won't be questioned.  That's the standard trotter/rainy weather answer.  And you wonder why the T-breds get all the money and harness is widely considered a joke!  tmbz1

This isn't new. It's been going on forever. I remember Ray Schnittker's father bragging that Ray was brilliant for using that strategy to make money.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal