Author Topic: Perfect Sting Positive Test  (Read 18430 times)

bond

• Elite
Re: Perfect Sting Positive Test
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2022, 02:49:08 PM »
I guess all you haters forgot that Perfect Sting is a STALLION. And stallions have balls-which are called testicles-which produce TESTOSTERONE. ngc3
Now a Stallion produces about 200 TIMES more testosterone than geldings which produce very little from the adrenal glands.(women from the ovaries) So the question is this--how did PS have such a high overage of testosterone reading?? It looks high-but its less than double a normal reading and would provide no extra benefit as the horse already has plenty. All you haters-immediatly will want to bury the trainer/horse-because thats what you do. However-there may be another very simple answer--when you get a stallion aroused-like serving or teasing a mare--his testosterone levels shoot through the roof. Perhaps thats what happened-they were trying to syndicate him as a stallion and had his sperm tested by serving a mare/dummy.
Lets wait and let the appeals take place and responses--if its nefarious--fine- justice will be served.
I was taught  that a person is presumed innocent until proven guitly--the exact opposite what many on this forum practice.
Happy and healthy 2022 to everyone anyway--all the best. tmbz1

Minister of Weed

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2022, 03:03:21 PM »
Agreed Bond. But when it comes to harness racing forget what you have ever been taught. A trainer is guilty until he can find a groom that is a body builder who will admit to pissing in the horses stall.
There is only one Minister in Harness Racing and his name is WEED!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2022, 03:14:53 PM »
All good points, until you look at the time frame. He wasn't teasing a mare in June. Then look at who is the poor guy thatīs being persecuted. Poor old Joe. HE GOT CAUGHT, GET OVER IT. Like everyone else wait till winter do your time and try to do it again. Itīs all politics, game over.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2022, 05:36:52 PM »
Why has this been so quiet since June ??  The allowed count is 2000. Probably Not the normal.. Only horse this season that I have seen get a positive much less almost 2x the allowed amount which is probably high to cover active studs. 

bond

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2022, 07:04:51 PM »
                                                                    GSAC scumbag. 
Im not defending anyone--just pointing out that rushing to judgement and crucifying folk before they have their day in court-THAT is the problem.
Badmouthing before a person has a chance to appeal-- is certainly not positive for ANY industry--its called rushing to judgment-- a favorite pastime for losers and haters.
When tried and convicted-then its time to make comments.
JMO

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2022, 07:32:36 PM »
                                                                    GSAC scumbag. 
Im not defending anyone--just pointing out that rushing to judgement and crucifying folk before they have their day in court-THAT is the problem.
Badmouthing before a person has a chance to appeal-- is certainly not positive for ANY industry--its called rushing to judgment-- a favorite pastime for losers and haters.
When tried and convicted-then its time to make comments.
JMO

The form reversal on Superbly seem legitimate to you?

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2022, 08:10:23 PM »
He only loses 5%
How does that work...... Of the purse money -- 100% I assume has to be returned ?

And if so --- does the trainer and driver each pay back their 5%

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2022, 12:45:22 AM »
IF APPEALED THERE WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC STAY AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTIL THE CASE IS DECIDED AND THERE IS A FINAL JUDGEMENT.   UNTIL THEN, ALL VERDICTS ARE APPEALABLE AND THEREFORE NOTHING WILL OCCUR TO OTHER TRAINERS/DRIVERS/OWNERS UNTIL THERE IS THAT FINAL JUDGEMENT.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2022, 08:28:47 AM »
How does that work...... Of the purse money -- 100% I assume has to be returned ?

And if so --- does the trainer and driver each pay back their 5%

Yup, I believe both trainer & driver 5%'s also have to be returned if ruling stands.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2022, 09:16:34 AM »
All good points, until you look at the time frame. He wasn't teasing a mare in June. Then look at who is the poor guy thatīs being persecuted. Poor old Joe. HE GOT CAUGHT, GET OVER IT. Like everyone else wait till winter do your time and try to do it again. Itīs all politics, game over.

AGAIN--not defending anyone--but it seems to me that you Jupiter--know 0 about harness racing or horses-- and are a confirmed hater.
JUNE FYI is the height of the breeding season and when stallions testosterone levels are at their peak. The levels in the breeding season  can be 4 times higher than in winter. FACT!! Thats why it would be a mistake to go test PS now because his levels of T would be MUCH lower.
The only sure fire way to know if PS was administered Testosterone--would be to do T/Epitestosterone ratios I believe.
The positive is under appeal--so the truth will come out.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2022, 10:51:48 AM »
I’m also a confirmed hater of cheats .   Look at the list of horses going into stud service this year.. I see no other positives..
“The truth will come out “.  Get a life.  This positive has already been hid for nearly 6 months.   6 months !!!!!   Sure didn’t take that long for the second test and DNA….
Roll the rug back and get the leaf blower out. 

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2022, 02:00:17 PM »
Do you believe they were hauling him to a breeding shed to tease mares? June 26th, positive, and the split was asked for and reaffirmed the positive. 12/31 itīs dropped on fines and suspensions. Timing is a little suspect, Again, you canīt make this shit up.Harness racing at itīs best

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2022, 02:19:43 PM »
I can't wait for the USTA to author a detailed article on this

I'm not personally holding my breath

bond

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2022, 02:53:12 PM »
I’m also a confirmed hater of cheats .   Look at the list of horses going into stud service this year.. I see no other positives..
“The truth will come out “.  Get a life.  This positive has already been hid for nearly 6 months.   6 months !!!!!   Sure didn’t take that long for the second test and DNA….
Roll the rug back and get the leaf blower out.
We can all agree Parked-cheats are a huge problem--doesnt it strike you as VERY odd that this positive took 6 months to come to light? That cant be the trainers doing-he doesnt have control of when they call a positive. No--something very odd here and if officials hid this-that is grounds for appeal and Everyone should be concerned about this. Why? well if you come up positive on any anabolic or overage of a steroid-YOU CANNOT RACE UNTIL YOU TEST "CLEAN". If the trainer wasnt informed he had a positive-how the hell was he racing and what protection did the betting public have??
When Baffert came up positive on Betamethasone in the Derby-he had to test clean before his next start in the Preakness.
So what happened here??
This positive--is very strange in many aspects.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2022, 03:52:47 PM »
We can all agree Parked-cheats are a huge problem--doesnt it strike you as VERY odd that this positive took 6 months to come to light? That cant be the trainers doing-he doesnt have control of when they call a positive. No--something very odd here and if officials hid this-that is grounds for appeal and Everyone should be concerned about this. Why? well if you come up positive on any anabolic or overage of a steroid-YOU CANNOT RACE UNTIL YOU TEST "CLEAN". If the trainer wasnt informed he had a positive-how the hell was he racing and what protection did the betting public have??
When Baffert came up positive on Betamethasone in the Derby-he had to test clean before his next start in the Preakness.
So what happened here??
This positive--is very strange in many aspects.

Interesting

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal