Author Topic: WE need more.  (Read 413 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
WE need more.
« on: July 14, 2020, 03:56:36 PM »
Glad EXECUTIONS are back. Good to see some states still have ELECTRO,GAS,HANGIN. Firin squad too easy.
Thinkse need to boil,guillo,axe,sword,gut,bake,cook,dismember,bury.
And this penalty should be enforced on all the LOOTERS and ARSONISTS. And all GANGBANGERS that think they can RULE hoods. And all RICH whites that buy the drugs these assholes sell to them.
Nothin has ever changed from me teen years to present. GANGS in CITIES RULE. MOB boys let them run as associates. Nothin changes. Each new MAYOY elected talks tough along with their appointed CHIEF. They do nothing to stop. Except live in protection and ignore. Lets see if BAD TOE gonna do something in CHICAGO. DRAFT DODGER talkin big again. He gonna take over CHICAGO. A fuckin DEMOCRATIC UNION town since the WINNEBAGOES ruled. Maybe he should re-open the KENNEDY ASSINNATION.
Watch for IDIOT BOY prior to DISEASE ridden CONVENTION. He goin to launch of new ROVER to MARS. UAE and CHINA also letting loose their plans for MARS. BAD TOE gonna preach ours is better and HE gonna claim HE the one that say's go forward,even though this been in planning for 20 years. I would agree if they put this SIC FUCK also in capulse and launch him with it. 

Harveyharnessreporter

• Stakes Horse
Re: WE need more.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 04:56:48 PM »
i wish they bring back hangings

horse thiefs used to get hanged..the good ole days..i miss tem

bring back linchings..this world needs to get rid of all these cocksuckin criminals

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 05:45:08 PM »

bring back linchings..this world needs to get rid of all these cocksuckin criminals
Can we bring back a solid 4th grade education too?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 06:16:58 PM »

You and Frank been watchin' those old black & white episodes of Gunsmoke, Wagon Train and all the rest.  Come on up here to the 21st century w/ the rest of us. 

Death Penalty  -  if it ain't humane, it make you jokers worse than the bad guys  *  AND,  you damned well better be right!  too much of this half-ass rush to justice.

So pipe down until you choose to make sense.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Manny: Any good spots to go for a drink and check out babes around Hoosier Park?
    October 21, 2020, 07:09:59 PM
  • Manny: hi guys
    October 21, 2020, 07:09:16 PM
  • backinblack: Can't be craig Wolfe...that guy doesn't make enough money in harness to even have a phone
    October 20, 2020, 08:21:03 PM
  • Oil Can Boyd: IS SHE CALLING HIM A CHILD MOLESTER, CUZ HE IS YOU KNOW
    October 20, 2020, 09:17:20 AM
  • Alex: GAWRY, YOUR MOM IS CALLING YOU
    October 18, 2020, 08:25:22 PM
  • backinblack: wolfie...alex? hillbillies r us
    October 16, 2020, 07:37:29 PM
  • EPO: hey wolfie where you been
    October 16, 2020, 06:29:35 PM
  • Fatboy: Weekend at Bernies
    October 16, 2020, 12:48:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal