Author Topic: BREAKING: Surick, Marino, other trainers indicted by Feds!  (Read 139617 times)

taylor, Adamo, jupiter, CageWoman, Bigm9494 (+ 3 Hidden) and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

rfuree

• Top Claimer
Re: BREAKING: Surick, Marino, other trainers indicted by Feds!
« Reply #1170 on: March 25, 2020, 07:44:21 PM »
Over two years and hundreds of thousands dollars spent, some may walk but some will hang.......

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1171 on: March 25, 2020, 07:52:00 PM »
"inside info"

That's just a fucking annoying comment.
Inside info in an FBI case.
This is as bad as Calhoon's son working for Lehman Brothers.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

• Elite
« Reply #1172 on: March 25, 2020, 08:09:24 PM »
First offense, they likely walk Joseph. tmbz1

These are federal crimes not local petty misdemeanors .

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #1173 on: March 25, 2020, 08:11:46 PM »

I guarantee not all those guys do time....
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

okdfool

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1174 on: March 25, 2020, 08:58:11 PM »

[/quote]

I agree thats possibly,  but i doubt the FBI is even gonna give him a heads up,  i 'm pretty sure they are secretive they wouldn't trust him not to warn his  friends
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 09:03:51 PM by okdfool »

muletrain is back

« Reply #1175 on: March 25, 2020, 09:13:16 PM »
Yes, I pay bills. Yes, I can't afford a 300K horse.  Yes,I would never buy a horse from Oakes even before this happened. I told Rocco you have to be nuts to buy one of these horses.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #1176 on: March 25, 2020, 11:31:33 PM »

They think they’re dealing with the state commission

Powerful Patricks Ghost

• Elite
« Reply #1177 on: March 25, 2020, 11:43:47 PM »
I guarantee not all those guys do time....

All 24 indicted will serve some sort of sentence. Some lower end may get home confinement and long probation but they will get something. No federal prosecutor is letting someone indicted get away without any sort of sentence.

swoodall

• Elite
« Reply #1178 on: March 26, 2020, 02:47:51 AM »
I saw some guys had commented about the Fines and Suspensions list on the USTA.

Should I assume from now on that all Dex positives are really other trainers getting caught using the same stuff?

Clearly Ohio has some trainers I had never heard of up until the last couple of years batting .400 -.500.

I have played and attended races at Raceway Park and Lebanon over the years so there were a lot of small Ohio stables and drivers I recognized. Even went to Hazel and Windsor.

But some these Ohio trainers that are now god's gift to harness racing aren't spring chickens.

Yet I don't remember seeing them down as trainers at the old Raceway Park or Lebanon.

Is it just coincidence that their positives were for Dex, which one of the indicted vets claimed would be the worst that could happen it they popped a positive?
"Recapture" The Reynolds,Insko,Edgar,Duffy,Walker,Duchossios,Kubic,Kane,Johnston Legacy!

Powerful Patricks Ghost

• Elite
« Reply #1179 on: March 26, 2020, 04:10:45 AM »

Should I assume from now on that all Dex positives are really other trainers getting caught using the same stuff?

Clearly Ohio has some trainers I had never heard of up until the last couple of years batting .400 -.500.

I have played and attended races at Raceway Park and Lebanon over the years so there were a lot of small Ohio stables and drivers I recognized. Even went to Hazel and Windsor.

But some these Ohio trainers that are now god's gift to harness racing aren't spring chickens.

Yet I don't remember seeing them down as trainers at the old Raceway Park or Lebanon.

Is it just coincidence that their positives were for Dex, which one of the indicted vets claimed would be the worst that could happen it they popped a positive?

I posted a thread with a few of the positives. Most of the people named in the indictment came up with Dex positives.

http://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=67105.msg1019543#msg1019543

Would be fascinating to be able to scrape the entire database and list all of the dex positives for every trainer. If someone knows or has access to a single place where all positives are listed I might be able to scrape it.

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1180 on: March 26, 2020, 07:40:34 AM »
Lucpark, I understand that GSAC is what your game is. You obviously are in with this shit and I struck a nerve. The smart thing to do would be to STFU you fucking little gnat!

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #1181 on: March 26, 2020, 08:23:51 AM »
I posted a thread with a few of the positives. Most of the people named in the indictment came up with Dex positives.

http://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=67105.msg1019543#msg1019543

Would be fascinating to be able to scrape the entire database and list all of the dex positives for every trainer. If someone knows or has access to a single place where all positives are listed I might be able to scrape it.

Easily remember Bong Bongs ItsNoProblemMan "pacing" up a storm last winter and thinking how in the hell do they continue to get away with this shit. The absurd form change overnight off the barn change was sickening. You know what else must be sickening to Jen and Joe....... just having to sit in isolation and waiting for the next shoe to drop...... knowing it is probably theirs ngc3

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #1182 on: March 26, 2020, 12:13:49 PM »
There obviously doing just that . Sitting and waiting. Maybe there father cut them a deal while he buried everyone else .

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1183 on: March 26, 2020, 01:07:17 PM »

100% you should! How many were swept over the last 6 years by numerous commissions!

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #1184 on: March 26, 2020, 02:46:34 PM »
Going to be interesting.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Polar Bear: Also Gates Brown was clutch that year
    April 07, 2020, 06:37:00 PM
  • Offstride: MATTHEWS MATCHICK PRICE TRACEWSKI
    April 07, 2020, 04:34:23 PM
  • Offstride: 1B CASH  2B McAULIFFLE  SS OYLER  3B WERT  HRTON STANLEY KALINE NORTHRUP   FREEHAN   McLAIN LOLICH SPARMA ALEXANDER DOBSON HILLER WILSON MANAGED BY MAYO SMITH
    April 07, 2020, 04:32:05 PM
  • Calhoun: I remeber we took a bus to Tigr Stadium from the orphonage.  I was 7 years old.  It was the best day of my life.
    April 07, 2020, 04:27:34 PM
  • bigwrench: Dennis the menni$
    April 07, 2020, 10:55:36 AM
  • Fatboy: Mclain?
    April 07, 2020, 10:02:43 AM
  • bigwrench: Those were so great summer days watchingthe likes of Kaline Northrup Cash Lolich Horton. Gates and Ike Brown..
    April 07, 2020, 12:00:04 AM
  • Calhoun: RIP "Six."
    April 06, 2020, 05:18:58 PM