Author Topic: Noose could be around Baffert's neck  (Read 1594 times)

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
Noose could be around Baffert's neck
« on: January 15, 2020, 08:56:21 AM »
With Mick Ruis filing a petition in California court about Justify's failed test in the Santa Anita Derby the blatant sweeping of this infraction under the carpet indicates that there are rules for Baffert and then there are rules for everyone else. Ruis horse finished second and he wants a purse redistribute and his horse Bolt D'Oro listed as official winner after disqualification. Darrell Vienna is representing Ruis and the petition.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
Re: Noose could be around Baffert's neck
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 12:35:57 PM »
I think it's more of a case of exposing the CHRB as incompetent and skirting around the rules they put in place. For Ruis I don't think it's the money between 1st and 2nd but more about the Black Type for winning a graded stake race. This was also why so many members of the CHRB were earlier jumping ship IMO. Look at their racing now most of the riders have left because their is not enough mounts, small fields, race days have been cut back. I don't think it's about what Stronach is doing now with all the new rules but it is more a case of what they and the CHRB didn't do and allowed Baffert and others to do as they pleased. How many more Home Depots and Lowes and Walmart's can an area take because it seems California racing is dying quickly.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 03:02:53 PM »
RUIS HAS A CASE

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 07:29:47 PM »
I think he has a solid case and we're not the only ones thinking this way. It is also a prime example of letting those who you put on a pedestal that could do no wrong how it blows up in your face. I don't care how much supposedly the Stronach Group claims they have they will pull the plug in California. Even their jewel Gulfstream is from all accounts from some are having a rough time and the shine is off The Pegasus race with a purse reduction. Stronach I believe is more heavily invested in Florida and Maryland than California.

Night Stalker

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 11:27:08 PM »
As Preakness winner Lookin At Lucky prepared to walk onto a van leaving Pimlico on Sunday, Baffert petted the bay colt on the neck and told him, "Thank you so ...

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 07:50:31 AM »
If your looking for love for Baffert around here your lookin in the wrong place. The guy has been nothing more than a chemist trainer always.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 09:01:46 AM »
If your looking for love for Baffert around here your lookin in the wrong place. The guy has been nothing more than a chemist trainer always.

BAFFERT IS THE BURKE OF TB RACING

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 09:46:31 AM »
There is no way that Justify is the only horse that won a Stake Race in California for Baffert that came up with a positive after the race. Just like that little puke Miller all of a sudden he's winning Breeders Cup races and yet his past is multiple drug infractions. How many of his horses tested positive and the CHRB swept in under the carpet.

rfuree

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 09:58:29 AM »
With Mick Ruis filing a petition in California court about Justify's failed test in the Santa Anita Derby the blatant sweeping of this infraction under the carpet indicates that there are rules for Baffert and then there are rules for everyone else. Ruis horse finished second and he wants a purse redistribute and his horse Bolt D'Oro listed as official winner after disqualification. Darrell Vienna is representing Ruis and the petition.
  The CHRB tips it's hand about Baffert when they refused to DQ Bayern in Breeders Cup 2014 for a clear foul in the one of the biggest races. He is hated by many in Cal and around the country for this ridiculous double standard that exists. Cal Racing behind the scenes is a cesspool.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 10:44:47 AM »
The Bald Eagle and Bobby Frankel are two others along with Martin that come to mind that the CHRB had a double standard for. Your absolutely right California racing and the CHRB is a cesspool of corruption. The Stronach Group will only hang around so long and then bye-bye California.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2020, 12:20:02 PM »
The Bald Eagle and Bobby Frankel are two others along with Martin that come to mind that the CHRB had a double standard for. Your absolutely right California racing and the CHRB is a cesspool of corruption. The Stronach Group will only hang around so long and then bye-bye California.

CHECK JOHNNY SADLERS BACKGROUND WITH POSITIVES AND POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY IN CALIFORNIA tmbz1

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 12:36:18 PM »
Yes Sadler too is another.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 02:12:12 PM »
I'D say something,but what the use.
The positive is: BAFFERT no longer talked about in positive sense. Every article about him and how great a trainer he be. But bear in mind. He had biggest pocket owners and highest prised sale pony's.
But CALIFORNIA is the most DISGUSTIN cheatin state in USA. Goin on for DECADES.
On the other hand. LOUISSIANNA,FLORIDA,ain't princes. They rotton cheats. Jockeys barred from other jurisdictions always allowed in LOOOOUSSSIANNA. And those barred from FLORIDA always allowed to race elsewhere. The SHIT never stops. Yeah ,FLORIDA jocks go to cheaper tracks for less purse money. But they still have a livin.
HERE a problem which is not. BAFFERT has made his money. He don't care antimore. Only thin to do is fine him on past money earnings and take it ALL away. A AL CAPONE. And then throw the FUC in a MAXIMUM SECURITY for the rest of his life. And put JILL,CODY, in food stamps and homeless camps in LA. JUUUSITIFY amonst others willed be served.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 02:26:57 PM »
JFA I agree with you. I've said it before as long as Pegram and his cohorts can give Baffert a horse or two and a few other owners he will stay around. What just blows my mind is how is it that everybody can see it the drugging the cheating and yet Teflon Bobby stays in the clear.

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 02:45:16 PM »
Bob getting old 67 yrs already.....how much difference is the purse between 1st and 2nd???

standard distribution in tb racing is 60,20,10,5,1,1,1,etc

so there is a considerable difference between 2nd and 1st

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: Interesting handle for 1st post
    August 04, 2020, 11:45:18 AM
  • C0balt: Petrelli
    August 03, 2020, 04:18:38 PM
  • bigwrench: Hey up...you related to Downthelane4321 ?
    July 30, 2020, 01:26:48 AM
  • upthetrack1234: upthetrack1234
    July 29, 2020, 11:34:37 PM
  • bigwrench: Not hate o wise Black man! They just bein Jelly! Especially I F T
    July 29, 2020, 06:32:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Why do they hate Calhoun?  I never lie and my Get.Filthy.Rich plays are big winners.
    July 29, 2020, 10:33:48 AM
  • bigwrench: IF is in calcoons sights! One day he will see an orange dot then Poof! He will be no mo!!
    July 28, 2020, 04:00:51 PM
  • LUCPARK: ICE MAN ..I THINK YOUR A TROUBLE MAKER,,CALHOUND IS INNCOCENT
    July 28, 2020, 02:05:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal