Author Topic: Nick Surick  (Read 54052 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Nick Surick
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2020, 09:13:27 PM »

Backinmyday

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2020, 10:32:23 PM »
So you fire a starter bc he had some choice words??  I’m sorry that’s just ridiculous are they going to call Surick to testify against Trump too bc he might have heard something?  People claim Surick is a rat, if that is the truth why do they keep him around?  Clearly the best info he can give them is Bobby Blum said the “F” word.  If harness racing had anyone willing to clean up the sport guys like Surick wouldn’t survive bc the business at its core is an entertainment business and that guy isn’t putting people in the stands.  Truth is I’m surprised the business is still around can anyone at track management even name their target audience?  Its just embarrassing

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2020, 10:35:08 PM »
THIS IS SKETCHY NEWS

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2020, 10:50:22 PM »
Sadly Fatboy it is true. Suckdick stuck his nose in someone else’s business ! Blum told him to mind his own business or he would fuck him up! Suckdick had someone waiting with there phone to record

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2020, 11:10:29 PM »
So you fire a starter bc he had some choice words??  I’m sorry that’s just ridiculous are they going to call Surick to testify against Trump too bc he might have heard something?  People claim Surick is a rat, if that is the truth why do they keep him around?  Clearly the best info he can give them is Bobby Blum said the “F” word.  If harness racing had anyone willing to clean up the sport guys like Surick wouldn’t survive bc the business at its core is an entertainment business and that guy isn’t putting people in the stands.  Truth is I’m surprised the business is still around can anyone at track management even name their target audience?  Its just embarrassing

THE TRAINER HELPS FILL THE CARDS FOR MANY YRS NOW AT ,FREEHOLD

AND THEN YOU HAVE AN EMPLOYEE OF RACE TRTACK  VERBALLY ABUSING NICHOLAS ON RACE DAY

WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN

,,yes...HE GONE
freehold IS NOT  gonna tell surick to pull hiz 88 horses AND LEAVE THE TRACK

what world to you FUCKIN PIGEONS LIVE IN..
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:16:16 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2020, 11:38:08 PM »
Don’t know the whole story but the Meadowlands starter filled in today at freehold.  Somethings up.   

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2020, 11:53:37 PM »
I am a guy who gets things done

Backinmyday

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2020, 12:00:04 AM »

AND THEN YOU HAVE AN EMPLOYEE OF RACE TRTACK  VERBALLY ABUSING NICHOLAS ON RACE DAY

,,yes...HE GONE

It’s a sport guys will curse and use words, if they can’t handle it find another job.  No one got punched or hurt problem is society got soft you can’t say anything which is sad.   Freehold doesn’t care about Surick.  If they could build something other than the track on that land  they would.  Point I’m making is if this was a place that cared about a profit they would not make him the face of Freehold.  If you are known as a rat or a cry baby you can’t market that.  Freehold doesn’t care about Surick, never will, the race secretary might need him but that’s it.  Take him out of Freehold, what changes?  No one goes there betting is sub par.  He’s not untouchable bc the product as is stinks.  Take him away what’s the worst that will happen?  It’s like having a ball hog on a basketball team the player gets the stats and the team loses.   If this was a true place that wanted to entertain and make money they would realize he brings nothing to the table.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2020, 12:55:09 AM »

,,yes...HE GONE

you're a welfare queen who hangs on to whoever will put up with him and you call OTHER people pigeons? Get a clue you worthless wop

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2020, 06:28:40 AM »
Surick is just like Rick Zeron. Load his horses up and call commission on other trainers he thinks are loading them up, walk around like he is all that and run his mouth. When a 65 year old man stands up to him he runs to commission!! Where I come from they call that a pussy!!!

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2020, 06:54:42 AM »
The original reason for all this was a heated discussion Blum had with a trainer about a horse Hanney drove. Blum and a gal named Sophie (I believe) went at it while Surick was doing his usual ego-driven run to the winner's circle and therefore was not present when the two first went at it. But as his history seems to suggest, that doesn't mean Surick can't be "creative".

Surick would then say something to Blum about it, they would have a heated argument, whereupon Blum threatened to give him the beating some feel is long overdue. They end up having a hearing over all this and since it was he said, she said, so nothing was done.

A few days later, Surick and Blum meet on the path and words are exchanged. "Ironically", someone videotaped it, and it showed Blum threatening Surick with bodily harm (one can dream). Surick, of course, had the video to show (surprise, surprise).

Surick, supposedly claims he wanted to press charges.  A hearing on this took place yesterday and Blum was fired.

My final word on this is when Karma finally appears at Surick's feet, there will be many rooting for Karma.

P.S. I'm told Blum is very capable of not having this end here and multiple drivers, who weren't members of the Nick Surick fan club to start with, are quite upset as they have been long-time supporters of Blum and his work. I suspect Surick will be carrying his camera 24/7

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2020, 07:07:08 AM »
 GREAT WORK NICK, WE FINALLY GOT RID OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT  tmbz1.  DONT YA JUST LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN GOES AS IF YOU WROTE IT?  SEE HOW MANY JEALOUS OLD, EMPHASIS ON OLD, FUCKS THERE IS IN JERSEY HARNESS RAING...LIKE RAY '3 FINGERS' BAYNES, WHO JUST THINK THEY ARE GOD SENT TO JERSEY, ONE BY ONE IT IS TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND NICK  tmbz1

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2020, 07:10:40 AM »
Ok but he trained my horse and we were partners on another two ngc3 ngc3

Yes u know everything ngc3
Pls go away and STFU .
U know nothin.
Pls just read from now on don't comment.

ngc3  Mr THREE PERCENT OF A SHARE ngc3
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pathway tells us you had 5 horses last year.

4 of them made a total of $800.    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Yeah, you know everyone.  tmbz1

Your 15% in 4 horses earning $800 total for a year ...

Earns you TOP TIER STATUS with Nick...

Now, move along ... and sell another $50 rust proofing job to some old lady...

Friend of Nick.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2020, 07:11:22 AM »
you get fucked in the ass you scum bag
I give your life meaning.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2020, 07:12:42 AM »
Dude, for the first time in your natural life YOU ARE WRONG...
HAD HORSES WITH ERV WHEN LOAFERBOY WAS DATING HANNAH.
ARE YOU TAKING IT DRY OR WITH CORN OIL?
Stay down, Mugshot Boy.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal