Author Topic: WIGGLE IT STICK A FORK IN IT.......  (Read 28044 times)

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
Re: WIGGLE IT STICK A FORK IN IT.......
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2020, 08:58:33 AM »
It's there horse why does it matter? Did any of you buy the horse? Any of you train the horse? Just because he ran off as a 3 year old doesn't mean he's gonna do it every time he goes behind the car.... forgot, sticking up for shot like that on this site is a crime
tmbz1Well said tmbz1

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2020, 10:03:36 AM »
It's there horse why does it matter? Did any of you buy the horse? Any of you train the horse? Just because he ran off as a 3 year old doesn't mean he's gonna do it every time he goes behind the car.... forgot, sticking up for shot like that on this site is a crime

"Their" horse is being put on the track in parimutuel starts without being asked to do any extra out there and the dumb punters betting him on past glory are being shafted. The week he won the open he was all out off a perfect trip with a slow opening half out of the pocket, with zero outside flow. Two weeks ago, asked NOTHING of the horse... finished last... yesterday.... floats off the gate....tucks 5th....sits in, again asked for NOTHING, dead last. Using parimutuel starts to experiment is what qualifiers are for.... thats why it matters, but that is also why the sport has died from a fan/interest stand point.

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2020, 10:15:49 AM »
Heard the horse didnít warm up good. I think the lameness is under control somewhat, but sounds like some internal damage is not getting better. He wasnít getting the top and obviously not good enough to come first up.....

Wizard78

• Open / FFA
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2020, 10:30:53 AM »
"Their" horse is being put on the track in parimutuel starts without being asked to do any extra out there and the dumb punters betting him on past glory are being shafted. The week he won the open he was all out off a perfect trip with a slow opening half out of the pocket, with zero outside flow. Two weeks ago, asked NOTHING of the horse... finished last... yesterday.... floats off the gate....tucks 5th....sits in, again asked for NOTHING, dead last. Using parimutuel starts to experiment is what qualifiers are for.... thats why it matters, but that is also why the sport has died from a fan/interest stand point.

INSTEAD  OF ROBBING A LIQUOR STORE, THE TEAGRO'S DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO ROB THE BETTING PUBLIC, HOW negroidLY  O0
OF THEM
IS THIS RACIST?

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2020, 10:34:59 AM »
Heard the horse didnít warm up good. I think the lameness is under control somewhat, but sounds like some internal damage is not getting better. He wasnít getting the top and obviously not good enough to come first up.....

Fair enough.... but if what you are saying is true it's pretty sad they are sticking this horse in at the highest levels with zero chance. If he can't leave and can't pull first up....why bother?

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2020, 10:37:47 AM »
If the bettor is watching this horse lately and still bet their hard earned social security check on him then they deserve to lose. I am not surprised your crying about it Nancy Pelosi

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2020, 10:45:50 AM »
If the bettor is watching this horse lately and still bet their hard earned social security check on him then they deserve to lose. I am not surprised your crying about it Nancy Pelosi

I would never bet this horse with your money, just giving it away. Not crying about anything... just find it another black eye that they continue to put this poor animal out there when he is obviously not close to being right. Who's Nancy Pelosi?

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2020, 10:48:34 AM »
Fair enough.... but if what you are saying is true it's pretty sad they are sticking this horse in at the highest levels with zero chance. If he can't leave and can't pull first up....why bother?
Let me tell you about internal damage. Some dumb trainers ignore the blood and hemo counts. They find out they fucked up this horse when they get him tip top physically and gas him up a few times and itís doesnít help the horse like it used to. I guarantee Montrell and big daddy have a plan when they realize the gas is not helping. Itís called grab ahold of him and duck. Donít embarrass the horse and back to the lab for another try...
They have to keep other owners interested in investing in what they are doing. Certainly wonít acknowledge the destruction they cause getting them there doesnít go away.....irrevers ible damage

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2020, 11:51:58 AM »
THEY DONT WANNA WASTE 1 BALE OF HAY ON HIM SO POSTWARD HE GOES

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2020, 08:21:46 PM »
Another week... another joke.

12-1 morning line actually takes $2608 of "win" money to go off at 3-1. Never takes a forward step and gaps out the entire back half tmbz1. Did not finish last tmbz1 AWFUL ngc3

Rabbi Of Racing

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2020, 08:22:34 PM »
Really a TRAVESTY!

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2020, 08:37:19 PM »
Race goes in 49.3 on a sloppy track. Will be in a non winners of $ or dropped down next week. If not they are Fuckin idiots. The nod he has is getting worse, looks like he was almost Falling down out of gate. Vet work not working

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2020, 10:36:29 PM »
Race goes in 49.3 on a sloppy track. Will be in a non winners of $ or dropped down next week. If not they are Fuckin idiots. The nod he has is getting worse, looks like he was almost Falling down out of gate. Vet work not working

Allard will get him sound

Dingus

« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2020, 11:16:43 PM »
Another week... another joke.

12-1 morning line actually takes $2608 of "win" money to go off at 3-1. Never takes a forward step and gaps out the entire back half tmbz1. Did not finish last tmbz1 AWFUL ngc3

You think an unsound horse goes a 27:0 1st quarter and 27:4 final quarter on a -1 second track?

deracingfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2020, 11:35:09 PM »
YES... has tons of heart, but that will give out.  I hate to agree with the haters because I am a big fan.  But he does appear to have a bigger nod.  Needs an easier spot.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • LUCPARK: fake deaths,,fake pandy,,
    November 23, 2020, 02:38:31 PM
  • Fatboy: means u r infected
    November 23, 2020, 09:14:53 AM
  • wageronme1: I'm overrun with fatigue from all the news about  covid
    November 23, 2020, 01:05:20 AM
  • Fatboy: tractor trailers full of them at truck stops
    November 21, 2020, 07:16:47 PM
  • bigwrench: .bodies stacked like cordwood
    November 21, 2020, 06:23:31 PM
  • bigwrench: Thenews says hosputals over run
    November 21, 2020, 06:23:09 PM
  • bigwrench: City n state?
    November 21, 2020, 06:22:37 PM
  • Halliday: Yes, I have known several. As well as having had it myself.
    November 21, 2020, 05:47:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal