Author Topic: Here,JOHN FRANK ARMY day today. NOVEMBER 7th 2019 AD.  (Read 900 times)

MagnaballGin

• Top Claimer
Re: Here,JOHN FRANK ARMY day today. NOVEMBER 7th 2019 AD.
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2019, 11:43:13 AM »

OH BOY. He pulls into parkin space. JOHN FRANK ARMY casually or speedily catches up. HE punches drivers side window. HEY FUC BRAIN. You just missed hittin me. He rolls window down. Hit me window again he say's. He using his sophisticated phone filmin and voice recordin. I tells him. I ain't hittin the window again. Get your ASS out of VEHICHLE. IF you step out,I'M gonna pound you MEXICAN ASS into asphalt. A younger Mexican lady was putting grocery's into her car. She yelling at me to stop with vulgar language. I told her to keep out and shut your fuckin mouth. CAB boy just filmin away. I did not realize he had passengers in back seat. A MEXICAN MOM with a young child. She yelling at me. I apologized to her as her kid was cryin. That not the point though. MEXICAN FUCKS drive like MANIACS. I don't know how in MEXICO they allowed to drive Here they speed,tailgate,and have NO LICENSE.
(3) So's I arrive home after goin back and pic up me PIZZA. 30 minutes later. COPS knockin on me door. WHAT happened they goes. I explains. I say's did you check to see if the FUC has a drivers license. I said even if he do. He drivin a unsafe vehichle. And the FUC almost RAN ME DOWN. Lucky I told them at close to 73,I'M quit of toes and feet. They left. Said: just wanted to here your side.
(4) I gots another thin I want to say. I'M sick of this SHIT. I got's a FOOD PANTRY a block from where I live. It open on M-W from 9AM till 12 PM. The parkin lot is packed. I sees people and they ain't old with 4 shoopin carts loaded up with groceries. And they there every fuckin week. And the nice thing is. They load the SHIT into 2017 or 2018 SUV'S. And they ain't deliverin to HOMELESS. FUCKIN MEXICANS and BLACKS.

JFA - BEAT the HELL out of the ILLEGAL MEXICAN FILTH and NIGGERS TO BOOT!! WE all have YOUR BACK!

bestbetter

• NW-2/3
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 12:23:43 PM »
The legend continues... 46fzlag

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 04:11:03 PM »
SLIM: JOHN FRANK ARMY will explain. This the internet.
HE has probably done 15 RESEARCH PAPERS and his THESIS when in college. ALL A'S. Do you think he could SPELL incorrectly doing them.
Another thing. JOHN FRANK ARMY took his time getting his DEGREES. In GRADUATE, sometimes had group projects that had to be submitted. I understood.
I be older only have 6 semester hours,while 3 others doing 21. Everyone must carry share on projects. We would meet. 2 weeks before had to be done,JOHN FRANK ARMY would look over their part. I would say . This is SHIT. I want a A. They would moan got overload with other classes. I would then say. Give me all your SHIT. I will redo and make it all presentable. I would then do the whole fucking project myself. They were always happy. WE all get A'S.
JOHN FRANK ARMY are you a LEADER.
DON'T forget when JOHN FRANK ARMY at end of BASIC. He was chosen for LEADERSHIP SCHOOL. JOHN FRANK ARMY said: SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. Just like at beginning when they wanted US to already re-up and become RA.SHOVE it up your ASS. And when they wanted to become PARA=TROOP. SHOVE it up your ASS.
Rather die on ground than hitting ground.
SLIM,this my point. This the internet. If people can't comprehend message,then they need to start at kindergarten again. By the way. I never attended. First grade was me choice.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2019, 04:37:35 PM »
I'LL ADD.
All this time I'M workin 40+. Not to mention I'M playin 16 from MAY to SEPT. every day. But that off-season for college. But in college season,JOHN FRANK ARMY bowled 3 times a week. It a rough schedule,since I drank all the time. But I,persersiverd. AGAIN: NO one could have done me scheduale. I'M one of a kind.
I AM, JOHN FRANK ARMY.

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2019, 05:59:29 PM »
JFA ...  Thanks for the explanation.

Slim

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • FuzzNutz
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2019, 06:37:41 PM »
I'LL ADD.
I'M one of a kind.
I AM, JOHN FRANK ARMY.

You're one of a kind alright.  Thank Goodness!!!!!

MagnaballGin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2019, 11:08:34 PM »
CADDY - Shut your mouth faggot!

If not perhaps I'll ask JOHN FRANK ARMY's permission to join him on a visit to that shit Waukegan OTB!
Upon arrival we shall find your bitch ass and bash in your skull (no brains of course)...you HAVE been warned.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • FuzzNutz
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2019, 11:47:09 PM »
CADDY - Shut your mouth faggot!

If not perhaps I'll ask JOHN FRANK ARMY's permission to join him on a visit to that shit Waukegan OTB!
Upon arrival we shall find your bitch ass and bash in your skull (no brains of course)...you HAVE been warned.

lighten up <> all ginned up and just talk-talk-talkin'.  Fact is, w/o my dose of reality and questioning this seemingly never-ending fairy charade .... no one would bother to read a Frankie post.  Be real quiet, gin-boy, and enjoy that on my account, at least this low-brow story-telling gets some face time.

and, is it really necessary to use an adjective like 'shit' in front of the city of Waukegan  ?  really - does that make you feel impotent  ?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2019, 10:04:13 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin here.
When I in CATHOOOOLIC grade school,the NUNS hated left handers. They thought LEFTIES were EVIL. KNOW there's A FUCKED UP RELIGION.
They would beat me with rulers to try and make me RIGHT-HANDED. I never gave in. So'S they decided I can't write. They made me print. I'M the best printer you ever saw. To this day. I only sign me signature DR. style. ANYHOW:

I gots to take written EXAM for GRADUATE SCHOOL. They just toss out subject and one must expound. Lead in paragraph and then explain and close out.
ANDREA say's to me. HOW the FUC are you gonna pull off this written test. I say's to her,morning of test. I had 4 hours before. I said watch me. Went to business desk and practices writin for 30 minutes. I comes out and tells her. I'M prepared even though I had never written in 25 years. JOHN FRANK ARMY ACED IT.

YOU SOMETHIN, JOHN FRANK ARMY.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Noooooo!! Be real carefull!!
    December 13, 2019, 08:41:27 PM
  • Fatboy: draw back a stump one day....
    December 13, 2019, 07:59:35 PM
  • bigwrench: While youboys were playin on here i was out in garage makin hockeystix with the BinforD 6100 table saw
    December 13, 2019, 07:25:28 PM
  • bigwrench: Dam not bad at all
    December 13, 2019, 07:23:59 PM
  • Fatboy: 1 can gyp 10 stalls in 2hrs...lots of time
    December 12, 2019, 10:34:26 AM
  • bigwrench: Wtf !! Dont you boys work? Yous been playin on here all day!!
    December 11, 2019, 09:36:28 PM
  • Fatboy: Tims walleye special...
    December 11, 2019, 06:45:05 PM
  • Calhoun: nice 1.  Can I get a side of Tim Fries with that.
    December 11, 2019, 06:04:10 PM