Author Topic: COLLECTING STALL RENT HELP THE CRISIS AT CHICAGO TRACKS..let's help JJ and DJ .  (Read 4427 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • god bless AMERICA
Maybe not a bad idea if everyone agreed to help fix up both tracks

100 a month max 200 a month per horse in stall rent ..mITE help beautify the Chicago racetracks.

Which are on bad need of repair

I'm all for helping the Johnstons

Stall rent excellent way to get ball rolling
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:58:12 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • god bless AMERICA
Re: CAN COLLECTING STALL RENT HELP THE CRISIS AT CHICAGO TRACKS
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 08:56:22 PM »
If everyone agrees excellent way to fix pot holes .paint barns better grazing area
I'm all in
Everyone help the Johnston's

They did so much .its time to repay them

They could use our help at a big  crisis time as now tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
DIDN'T THEY JUST GET IN HUGE TROUBLE FOR STEALING?  WHY HELP THEM?
THEY STOLE THE REPAIR MONEY ALREADY, AND THEN SOME? ngc3
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

wallace

• Jr. Open
Stall rent?? The track handles over a million a night, and the purses drop.. THAT SHOULD COUNT AS STALL RENT!!

jazznpool

• NW-2/3

100 a month max 200 a month per horse in stall rent ..mITE help beautify the Chicago racetracks.

When I went to Maywood a few years ago, it looked like there hadn't been any maintenance to the plant since 1975.

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
  • Little Joe Anderson was the KING
You can laugh all you want but if you keep making these posts about the Johnston family they will get you. Your hole will get the 8 hole every week at maywood and 10 hole at balmoral. Better be quiet lucpark because you own some nice animals and Langley and johnstons read horseplop.
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

TOPDOG

• Stakes Horse
stupid idea when your 5th place check is about 80 bucks after trainer and driver.

Johnstons are what did this.  They stole the 20 million they were to use to repair tracks.

That is what McCafery should have went after them for.  It was in the state agreement that the money tracks got was for repairs.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • god bless AMERICA
stupid idea when your 5th place check is about 80 bucks after trainer and driver.

Johnstons are what did this.  They stole the 20 million they were to use to repair tracks.

That is what McCafery should have went after them for.  It was in the state agreement that the money tracks got was for repairs.

tmbz1 tmbz1

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
I WOULDNT KNOW THE PEOPLE IF I TRIPPED OVER THEM, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE THE TRACK MGT AT CHICAGO TRACKS CARE VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE HORSEMEN. THATS TOO BAD BECAUSE ALL GROUPS NEED TO WORK TOGETHER AND GIVE AND TAKE TO MAKE IT REASONABLY SUCCESSFUL FOR ALL. SOUNDS LIKE THEY JUST WANTED TO FILL THEIR POCKETS. BUT LIKE I SAID, I HAVE NO REAL KNOWLEDGE OF THAT SITUATION. EITHER WAY, ITS UNFORTUNATE.

swoodall

• Elite

How much to fix the track cameras after Mangie and Pete get their picture taken in the winners circle? ngc3 ngc3
"Recapture" The Reynolds,Insko,Edgar,Duffy,Walker,Duchossios,Kubic,Kane,Johnston Legacy!

viking55

• Elite
I WOULDNT KNOW THE PEOPLE IF I TRIPPED OVER THEM, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE THE TRACK MGT AT CHICAGO TRACKS CARE VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE HORSEMEN. THATS TOO BAD BECAUSE ALL GROUPS NEED TO WORK TOGETHER AND GIVE AND TAKE TO MAKE IT REASONABLY SUCCESSFUL FOR ALL. SOUNDS LIKE THEY JUST WANTED TO FILL THEIR POCKETS. BUT LIKE I SAID, I HAVE NO REAL KNOWLEDGE OF THAT SITUATION. EITHER WAY, ITS UNFORTUNATE.

The track management has NEVER cared about the horsemen. They consider them to be a necessary evil. AND sheep to be fleeced. Track management are experts at gouging the horsemen AND the public.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • god bless AMERICA
I'm tryin to be sarcastic here Boys

Relax.. Both tracks are. A dump

Pot holes.. Barns..everything ..

hoosierboy

• Elite
I'm tryin to be sarcastic here Boys

Relax.. Both tracks are. A dump

Pot holes.. Barns..everything ..

Luc the tracks have been in this shape for years why should we care is the johnsons haven't for years

tracks

• Stakes Horse
Rod Blagojevick may be able to help you in 14 more years.Oh! wait he was the one that killed  racing in Chicago Johnson tried to dance with the devil and lost.

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
Rod Blagojevick may be able to help you in 14 more years.Oh! wait he was the one that killed  racing in Chicago Johnson tried to dance with the devil and lost.
PARTIALLY RIGHT EXCEPT THAT JOHNSTONS WAS ALWAYS A CRIMINAL SON OF A BITCH. ONLY THING DIFFERENT IS LIKE WITH ALL CRIMINALS, SOONER OR LATER YOU GET CAUGHT. COULDNT HAPPEN TO A NICER FUCKING ASSHOLE. I HOPE TO SEE JOHNNY BOT EATING OUT OF A TRASH DUMPSTER.

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Happy Martin Luther Nigga day Bitch's
    January 20, 2020, 10:22:11 AM
  • @ueenTwat #2 In the Sink: bianconi has promided me Kash's days at Northfield are numbered
    January 17, 2020, 01:20:16 AM
  • Anthonym: Monticello
    January 15, 2020, 08:57:34 PM
  • Brutus Buckeye: KASH JR IS A PIECE OF SHIT LOW LIFE CHEAT
    January 15, 2020, 06:24:55 PM
  • bigwrench: Sure was..slimeball move by Kash!
    January 15, 2020, 12:08:18 PM
  • jtoska: Wrench, was that a mess last night  , then the shit after the race ........
    January 15, 2020, 07:49:49 AM
  • Calhoun: global warming BW.
    January 15, 2020, 06:42:06 AM
  • bigwrench: But i fudged the next one Cal
    January 14, 2020, 01:40:59 PM