Author Topic: cobalt cobalt cobalt my fn 5% is going down the shitter  (Read 5758 times)

cantspell

• Jr. Open
Re: cobalt cobalt cobalt my fn 5% is going down the shitter
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 12:09:58 PM »
its dumbass posts like these coupled with 75% of the members posting in caps lock that are the reason this site has no credibility.  a synthetic element thats untestable...do you guys think before you type or just spew garbage and see if Harry Bush will agree with it?

bond

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 03:29:15 PM »
BOND I KNOW AT LEAST 6 TRAINERS AT THE 4 MAJOR NJ FARMS USING IT.

AND KNOW WAY AM I POSTING NAMES.

Mr Hammer-you sound like a very decent guy-but you are having the "wool pulled over your eyes".

There is no such thing as a synthetic cobalt--(element) unless you have seen "Iron Man" the movie-where he duplicates a 10Billion $ Hadron Collider in his basement-and makes a new "synthetic element".
Then again there is no guarantee that this synthetic element would boost red blood cells. ngc3
So anyone selling bottles of "synthetic cobalt" is a shyster and should be arrested.

bond

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 03:33:40 PM »
ngc3....yep generic substitute , that is why trainers have been getting popped left and right using cobolt in Australia .

LOL yes-- ngc3--probable duped into thinking that this "synthetic cobalt" doesn't test.

So far the count in Australia that I have read is 21 trainers caught using Cobalt.

Most are getting 3 years with one guy getting 15 years.

They are now testing for cobalt in Pennsylvania-soon New York(should have been done ages ago but Faraldo probably holding out)

steve g

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 03:50:17 PM »
LOL yes-- ngc3--probable duped into thinking that this "synthetic cobalt" doesn't test.

So far the count in Australia that I have read is 21 trainers caught using Cobalt.

Most are getting 3 years with one guy getting 15 years.

They are now testing for cobalt in Pennsylvania-soon New York(should have been done ages ago but Faraldo probably holding out)

The info is out there for anyone to read .......too bad many speak before looking in to what they are talking about .

1st Avenue

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
No testing here in Chicago at all. I know of about 5 people that are still using Colbert straight up. It's not like they're going to do anything to you if you get caught. Doc needs the horses right now to fill the box. The other night spider Willis had 4 horses in the same race with a cited of 8.  It's crazy.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Happy Martin Luther Nigga day Bitch's
    January 20, 2020, 10:22:11 AM
  • @ueenTwat #2 In the Sink: bianconi has promided me Kash's days at Northfield are numbered
    January 17, 2020, 01:20:16 AM
  • Anthonym: Monticello
    January 15, 2020, 08:57:34 PM
  • Brutus Buckeye: KASH JR IS A PIECE OF SHIT LOW LIFE CHEAT
    January 15, 2020, 06:24:55 PM
  • bigwrench: Sure was..slimeball move by Kash!
    January 15, 2020, 12:08:18 PM
  • jtoska: Wrench, was that a mess last night  , then the shit after the race ........
    January 15, 2020, 07:49:49 AM
  • Calhoun: global warming BW.
    January 15, 2020, 06:42:06 AM
  • bigwrench: But i fudged the next one Cal
    January 14, 2020, 01:40:59 PM