HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Pacer 2 on October 09, 2026, 09:28:50 AM

Title: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Pacer 2 on October 09, 2026, 09:28:50 AM
Is she getting the drugs from Scumrat Mikey?? 
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: wiggles44 on October 09, 2026, 09:30:06 AM
This won’t go well with the EAA
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: G on October 09, 2026, 09:33:03 AM
Oh no!
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: G on October 09, 2026, 09:33:43 AM
This is not good news!
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 09, 2026, 09:41:06 AM
Oh no!!! Ain't my wife. Aren't they batting 30%???? And almost .450? You're the idiots racing against them.  ngc3
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 09, 2026, 09:43:33 AM
Is she getting the drugs from Scumrat Mikey??

Now I'm a Robaxin dealer? You better up your game.
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Calhoun on October 09, 2026, 09:45:37 AM
This won’t go well with the EAA
who is she
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 09, 2026, 09:48:12 AM
who is she

This would be my brother's wife. Don't you know???
But you had something to say before....hmm...
(https://iili.io/nGZMlYx.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/nGZMlYx)
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: G on October 09, 2026, 09:50:47 AM
Oh no!!! Ain't my wife. Aren't they batting 30%???? And almost .450? You're the idiots racing against them.  ngc3
that's funny I thought you were against drugs now you're condoning it? Make up your mind!
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 09, 2026, 09:51:24 AM
that's funny I thought you were against drugs now you're condoning it? Make up your mind!

I never had a positive.  tmbz1
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 09, 2026, 09:54:28 AM
that's funny I thought you were against drugs now you're condoning it? Make up your mind!

Oh look....you had a problem with me posting about one of them last time????  ngc3
Pretty sure same drug too....make up your mind.
(https://iili.io/nGZjB5J.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/nGZjB5J)
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Calhoun on October 09, 2026, 10:02:17 AM
This would be my brother's wife. Don't you know???
But you had something to say before....hmm...
(https://iili.io/nGZMlYx.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/nGZMlYx)
That was awesome.

What about the Dreamland Files?
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on October 09, 2026, 10:05:11 AM
Leading trainer at Monticello
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 09, 2026, 10:06:58 AM
What about them?? Dreamland just went to probate a few weeks ago. And yes, there's a list of people shitting their pants in Central NJ. I know you are starved for attention here. I'll do what I do when I choose. AND, as it turns out I had another close contact who sent me even more interesting info. So when I'm ready, is that ok??? BTW, I have noticed NOBODY pays any attention to your bullshit stories here anymore, did you lose your land of make believe buddy????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: wiggles44 on October 09, 2026, 10:12:56 AM
I know you are starved for attention here.

Does Michaela know you’re Trigger?
What about Bonnie?
:)
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 09, 2026, 10:14:33 AM
Does Michaela know you’re Trigger?
What about Bonnie?
:)

Go ahead and post whatever you want to EAA.... tmbz1
You can even message them if you like.
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: G on October 09, 2026, 10:18:13 AM
Leading trainer at Monticello
like you say,,, what makes her any different than the rest of the drug trainers. Are you giving her praise for being the leading trainer on drugs?
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: G on October 09, 2026, 10:19:50 AM
Incidentally one of the trainers at the farm told me none other than Tommy Merton was seen walking out of her barn.
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: andrew on October 09, 2026, 10:22:58 AM
this thread posted by pussy2, if this poster is as who is said,, and daughter of john stark. starting a thread about drugging is so much being a hypocrite. tell me how kymary hanover ended, or what was on. that poor animal was doing warmups under 2 minutes. and after being claimed for 10k in florida after winning invitationals at saratorga, vernon and syracuse was never seen or heard of again
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on October 09, 2026, 10:23:39 AM
like you say,,, what makes her any different than the rest of the drug trainers. Are you giving her praise for being the leading trainer on drugs?
My statement was a fact, douchebag. Do you have proof that she is using drugs to win races?
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: G on October 09, 2026, 10:26:05 AM
My statement was a fact, douchebag. Do you have proof that she is using drugs to win races?
I thought you were against drug trainers this is not her first time.    I'm not gonna start with the name calling my name isn't Mike/Sweet
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on October 09, 2026, 10:31:22 AM
I thought you were against drug trainers this is not her first time.    I'm not gonna start with the name calling my name isn't Mike/Sweet
Robaxin?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
Post by: Calhoun on October 09, 2026, 11:05:20 AM
What about them?? Dreamland just went to probate a few weeks ago. And yes, there's a list of people shitting their pants in Central NJ. I know you are starved for attention here. I'll do what I do when I choose. AND, as it turns out I had another close contact who sent me even more interesting info. So when I'm ready, is that ok??? BTW, I have noticed NOBODY pays any attention to your bullshit stories here anymore, did you lose your land of make believe buddy????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You said 2 weeks 3 months ago
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mike stop.begging for attention.

I know you live for clicks and likes and
 anonymous *Friends*... That's what you need and love.

Me? I post.for.an.audie nce of ONE.

If I need another friend, I'll get another dog.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal