HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 02, 2026, 11:54:56 AM
-
Really good guy who I see quite often Steve Neuhaus. We finally got to chat for a few minutes about Historic Track and our mutual acquaintences. All these years I had no idea that back in the day his mom used to be marshall at GHT, when she left my ex took over for a little while. But then I mentioned me and the board at GHT, then he told me how he was busting on one he knows well at a Republican dinner a few nights ago roasting him telling the people in attendance that he's loaded and has a lazy river in his backyard. Reminding me he's up for re-election. So now I need to have a sit down with his opponent Ashley L. Dmitrieff. Think she needs to know the type of person she's up against. Gotta love these small towns.
(https://iili.io/nckipWJ.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/nckipWJ)
-
Thanks for switching accounts Mike. Be sure to show him these when you go “see” him next….
(https://i.ibb.co/Y4cZ364q/IMG-8960.jpg) (https://ibb.co/spKH2hpM)
(https://i.ibb.co/3yT7XHnR/IMG-8959.jpg) (https://ibb.co/qMDdGwvJ)
(https://i.ibb.co/xKZvHVZ7/IMG-8957.jpg) (https://ibb.co/8nk3cFk7)
(https://i.ibb.co/JWBMS3WX/IMG-8627.jpg) (https://ibb.co/rK71XdKn)
(https://i.ibb.co/FkjC4Wdh/IMG-8213.jpg) (https://ibb.co/HLk3T29K)
(https://i.ibb.co/LdJZvyXj/IMG-8057.jpg) (https://ibb.co/0yFGQLR4)
(https://i.ibb.co/VpmdkHzM/IMG-8056.jpg) (https://ibb.co/TqLZNK7P)
-
Oh no, you found the posts I posted that I never hid that I posted because I posted them. OH NO! Yeah that's me? Your point? As for this woman running for Town Of Montgomery Supervisor, I'm sure she will enjoy reading what board members of GHT have posted here who are heavily involved in the politics of that town as well. She can do with them as she pleases. Not to mention how her opponent says he works for the working class, yet supports taking away the livelihood of people without any notice or right to appeal. tmbz1
-
Is Catherine coming to the meeting? ngc3
-
Is Catherine coming to the meeting? ngc3
She sure is! And she's bringing all the screenshots from the communications with a certain individual as well as his racist posts like this one. tmbz1
(https://i.ibb.co/nqfSSNTd/Gaagoots-Blacks-Monticello.png) (https://ibb.co/7xVFFdHM)
browser drag and drop uploader (https://imgbb.com/)