HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Cashout on October 02, 2026, 07:42:04 AM

Title: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: Cashout on October 02, 2026, 07:42:04 AM
        A guy that’s a billionaire feels the need to shake down owners and breeders so that they can race at his racetrack.  Gural is a nauseating piece of garbage, I wish somebody would shut down the place once and for all.   
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: Harness racer on October 02, 2026, 08:06:20 AM
Used to get all my wagering budget...now it gets very little.
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: LUCPARK on October 02, 2026, 09:24:08 AM
        A guy that’s a billionaire feels the need to shake down owners and breeders so that they can race at his racetrack.  Gural is a nauseating piece of garbage, I wish somebody would shut down the place once and for all.   
tmbz1
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: Bitter Truth on October 02, 2026, 09:44:59 AM
Right on Cashout  tmbz1
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: BrokenHeadPole on October 03, 2026, 06:41:07 AM
I think he tried to put restrictions on the top drivers for not driving when its all cheap races.
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: JT on October 03, 2026, 08:58:21 AM
        A guy that’s a billionaire feels the need to shake down owners and breeders so that they can race at his racetrack.  Gural is a nauseating piece of garbage, I wish somebody would shut down the place once and for all.   
He has an entire vineyard of sour grapes for losing the Hambo
Thus the new races at the end of July
No casino within 5 years and it will close
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: Pacer 2 on October 03, 2026, 09:33:56 AM
Jeff is one of the biggest and best supporters of our sport. A great guy.
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on October 03, 2026, 09:38:03 AM
        A guy that’s a billionaire feels the need to shake down owners and breeders so that they can race at his racetrack.  Gural is a nauseating piece of garbage, I wish somebody would shut down the place once and for all.   

Thanks for your feedback. You are under no obligation to race there! Thats the beauty of it all!
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on October 03, 2026, 10:15:29 AM
I feel so sorry for Jeff Gural. I am sure he is losing sleep because he doesn't have the support of some douchebags on Horseplop.
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 10:21:35 AM
I feel so sorry for Jeff Gural. I am sure he is losing sleep because he doesn't have the support of some douchebags on Horseplop.

Jeff's accessible, that I like and the argument here is petty considering his Meadowlands position is a tough one and despite he held it together and go race fucking elsewhere if you don't like it.  I'm betting he gets full NJ legislative support along with the lobby against him. 

It's time to call him a NJ teammate and strategic North Jersey gaming arm, because NYC is coming for all their lunch...breakfast, dinner, brunch too   ngc3
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on October 03, 2026, 10:28:25 AM
Jeff's accessible, that I like and the argument here is petty considering his Meadowlands position is a tough one and despite he held it together and go race fucking elsewhere if you don't like it.  I'm betting he gets full NJ legislative support along with the lobby against him. 

It's time to call him a NJ teammate and strategic North Jersey gaming arm, because NYC is coming for all their lunch...breakfast, dinner, brunch too   ngc3
When The Meadowlands gets a casino, it will destroy New York gaming. No one wants to visit a  NY casino with dirty whores and crack dealers a block away.
Title: Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
Post by: Trigger on October 03, 2026, 10:38:40 AM
When The Meadowlands gets a casino, it will destroy New York gaming. No one wants to visit a  NY casino with dirty whores and crack dealers a block away.

 ngc3

Mike if you never smoked crack with a NYC whore don't put down until you tried it in a seedy motel...2 zombies married for an hour in a cloud of white smoke, damn I miss my teens!  ngc3

Jeff being Jewish, wealthy, ballsy enough to take on the BigM out of pocket...is so tired and stupid...his hypocrisy on taking a stand, well he's big but unfortunately the cheaters are a overwhelming part of way of life in harness racing because he couldn't clean up racing starting there like he wanted even with aligning with the feds.  The drivers there try and don't pull Mohawk type stunts with that regularity.

Amateur races belong at "B" tracks and below.

He really needs help with media, BigM Fri & Sat could of been a better media event.

I'll give him a "B" considering most others would of failed, he's still there!  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal