HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: rainman2 on September 29, 2026, 07:54:23 PM

Title: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: rainman2 on September 29, 2026, 07:54:23 PM
As this should really lighten up things here after all the tensions being exhibited here and now on plop!
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: JT on September 29, 2026, 08:17:56 PM
Q
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: rainman2 on September 29, 2026, 08:18:50 PM
If people respond, they respond, if they don't they don't!

Simple, isn't it!
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: andrew on September 29, 2026, 08:19:22 PM
Q

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: JT on September 29, 2026, 08:22:10 PM
Just kidding John, I will answer ngc3
I have met one plopper in person
My fellow Ohioan Bitter Truth
I hope to meet more at next year's LBJ or the Hambo
I will go to the Hambo next year since its at Hoosier
I will also photobomb the winners circle at Scioto next month during the breeders crown after 1 race
I did at Scioto last year
Trig and bello can confirm this
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: bello on September 29, 2026, 08:24:21 PM
Just kidding John, I will answer ngc3
I have met one plopper in person
My fellow Ohioan Bitter Truth
I hope to meet more at next year's LBJ or the Hambo
I will go to the Hambo next year since its at Hoosier
I will also photobomb the winners circle at Scioto next month after 1 race
I did at Scioto last year
Trig and bello can confirm this

Yep met JT and his lovely wife on video. Looking forward to LBJ  2027
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: andrew on September 29, 2026, 08:26:44 PM
alright

i;ll play to attempt to lighten up

i have met 2///piggie and mainegirl///piggie in person a great guy///was a good afternoon///mainegirl///well i will only say///glad it was the 1st and last

only being truthful
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on September 29, 2026, 08:28:40 PM
alright

i;ll play to attempt to lighten up

i have met 2///piggie and mainegirl///piggie in person a great guy///was a good afternoon///mainegirl///well i will only say///glad it was the 1st and last

only being truthful



Could have sworn your name was implied earlier using the word "Lies"
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: andrew on September 29, 2026, 08:31:28 PM


Could have sworn your name was implied earlier using the word "Lies"

musta been 'unlike others'  ngc3
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: JT on September 29, 2026, 08:31:37 PM
Bitter Truth is a good dude tmbz1
We chatted over a couple cocktails at a watering hole here in Delaware
He has seen alot of great races for decades, knows alot of people very knowledgeable
Has a hell of a harness racing collection of memorabilia.
He almost shit a brick when he met me
My mug wasn't what he was expecting to see
I got screaming long hair and am younger then pretty much everyone on here
Again bello and Trig can confirm  tmbz1
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: bello on September 29, 2026, 08:32:00 PM
Met Yonkers !A ( also known as Mike Petrelli NOT)

Also met pigland on the phone.

Maybe others but I dont know all their aliases here on Horseplop.  Met many associated with the lightning lane board.
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: dougie on September 29, 2026, 08:34:23 PM
Bitter Truth is a good dude tmbz1
We chatted over a couple cocktails at a watering hole here in Delaware
He has seen alot of great races for decades, knows alot of people very knowledgeable
Has a hell of a harness racing collection of memorabilia.
He almost shit a brick when he met me
My mug wasn't what he was expecting to see
I got screaming long hair and am younger then pretty much everyone on here
Again bello and Trig can confirm  tmbz1
I have two old friends (Rainy included) here on Horseplop. Know both over 35 years. One hardly ever posts. One always posts. But i'm looking forward to meeting JT, Bello, Toothman, and Sweet this upcoming year.
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: andrew on September 29, 2026, 08:35:09 PM
Met Yonkers !A ( also known as Mike Petrelli NOT)

Also met pigland on the phone.

Maybe others but I dont know all their aliases here on Horseplop.  Met many associated with the lightning lane board.

luc was a phone guy  ngc3 call all the time. called one night said

play number whatever it was and ask no questions

i played, payed 9 bucks and change
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: bello on September 29, 2026, 08:36:17 PM
Bitter Truth is a good dude tmbz1
We chatted over a couple cocktails at a watering hole here in Delaware
He has seen alot of great races for decades, knows alot of people very knowledgeable
Has a hell of a harness racing collection of memorabilia.
He almost shit a brick when he met me
My mug wasn't what he was expecting to see
I got screaming long hair and am younger then pretty much everyone on here
Again bello and Trig can confirm  tmbz1

Would love to meet BT. When I first started posting picks here he gave me all kind of shit about how bad my picks were. I thought it  was great, at least someone was looking and reactiong. Im always okay with someone trashing my picks.
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: rainman2 on September 29, 2026, 08:37:43 PM


Could have sworn your name was implied earlier using the word "Lies"

Sorry, not me!
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: Dingus on September 29, 2026, 08:39:01 PM
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses.  He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.

I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago.  Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.

Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago.  We keep in touch continuously.

Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago.  Met him at Pocono.

Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: rainman2 on September 29, 2026, 08:41:55 PM
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses.  He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.

I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago.  Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.

Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago.  We keep in touch continuously.

Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago.  Met him at Pocono.

Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.

I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: JT on September 29, 2026, 08:46:53 PM
Would love to meet BT. When I first started posting picks here he gave me all kind of shit about how bad my picks were. I thought it  was great, at least someone was looking and reactiong. Im always okay with someone trashing my picks.
I don't mind the criticism either
We all see races differently
We all have our own strategies
He has been to a ton of tracks, way more then me
He had some epic stories
You and him would really get along
Hopefully LBJ week 2027 tmbz1
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: Dingus on September 29, 2026, 08:49:03 PM
I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!

Amen
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: JT on September 29, 2026, 08:49:21 PM
I have two old friends (Rainy included) here on Horseplop. Know both over 35 years. One hardly ever posts. One always posts. But i'm looking forward to meeting JT, Bello, Toothman, and Sweet this upcoming year.
tmbz1
Title: Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 09:09:54 PM
I think I met some ploppers before I was a plopper. 

Not after, but talk to 6. 

I saw a nice house in Powell indoor / in-ground swimming pool, massive 8 bedroom, 3 story, huge backyard.....card s, women, capping, movies, some out door sports...get my drift, that's an example how I like to roll with our friends when we meet up.  8)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal