HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 02:35:35 PM

Title: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 02:35:35 PM
What to do with all this time on my hands  ngc3

I think I'll get a Maltese, name her LuLu, spend time at the dog park with the other eccentric dog owners who have 6,7,8 nick names for their dogs  ngc3

That's in a few months, Christmas...

I'll add a couple chicks to the stable, keep them in rotation.

Need to start doing 4 day vacays every quarter it's been too long.

Work on a new diet, exercise and sleep routine...fix up my place needs a god upgrade and improvement.

Binge watch hopefully some good shows...not murder, rape and fire  ngc3, I mean what's up with the elderly and that morbid shit  ngc3

In retirement I think I'll start a REIT and sit on top, let others run operations.

Definitely become a snowbird, SOFL sux from June - October.

Pretty much done with gambling, watch Sovereignty in the BC, and wrap up harness with their BC.

What more is left me here anyway!  ;D

Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: darnoldrocks on September 29, 2026, 02:40:30 PM
Who the fuck cares what you do.

If you need a list, add, eat a bullet to the first line!!!
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 02:42:05 PM
Who the fuck cares what you do.

If you need a list, add, eat a bullet to the first line!!!

Suicide you recommend  ngc3

Who hurt you?  ngc3

Me?  ;D
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: wiggles44 on September 29, 2026, 02:42:38 PM
What to do with all this time on my hands  ngc3

I think I'll get a Maltese, name her LuLu, spend time at the dog park with the other eccentric dog owners who have 6,7,8 nick names for their dogs  ngc3

That's in a few months, Christmas...

I'll add a couple chicks to the stable, keep them in rotation.

Need to start doing 4 day vacays every quarter it's been too long.

Work on a new diet, exercise and sleep routine...fix up my place needs a god upgrade and improvement.

Binge watch hopefully some good shows...not murder, rape and fire  ngc3, I mean what's up with the elderly and that morbid shit  ngc3

In retirement I think I'll start a REIT and sit on top, let others run operations.

Definitely become a snowbird, SOFL sux from June - October.

Pretty much done with gambling, watch Sovereignty in the BC, and wrap up harness with their BC.

What more is left me here anyway!  ;D

Dont forget the carriage horses Mike
:)
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 02:45:45 PM
Dont forget the carriage horses Mike
:)

Shmucko, they got 30 votes in the bag (26 commissioners are majority out of 51) , they only need the mayor to sign, 4 more votes and they have a super majority and the mayor doesn't need to sign...carriage horses in NYC are just about done.

You're dumb and boring, instead of coming across as an asshole you are identical to a lonely mentally ill wonder.  ngc3
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: darnoldrocks on September 29, 2026, 02:46:27 PM
Suicide you recommend  ngc3

Who hurt you?  ngc3

Me?  ;D

It doesn't have to be suicide.
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 02:49:13 PM
It doesn't have to be suicide.

Look at you wavering, I turned you into a mighty chihuahua cock, don't regress back to Darnoldrocks  ngc3 because he don't  ngc3
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: darnoldrocks on September 29, 2026, 02:50:54 PM
I'll assume English isn't your first language !!!
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 02:55:43 PM
I'll assume English isn't your first language !!!

Who needs languages when you could read the tiny minds of shitbirds like you, manipulate you, run social experiments on you  ngc3 oh you didn't know...The Misfits and dividing this fucking forum...JT named them and he didn't even know  ngc3
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: LUCPARK on September 29, 2026, 03:03:24 PM
Who the fuck cares what you do.

If you need a list, add, eat a bullet to the first line!!!


HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM..

NOW GO AWAY AND DROP DEAD, ;D
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 03:03:57 PM

HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM..

NOW GO AWAY AND DROP DEAD, ;D

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: LUCPARK on September 29, 2026, 03:04:23 PM
What to do with all this time on my hands  ngc3

I think I'll get a Maltese, name her LuLu, spend time at the dog park with the other eccentric dog owners who have 6,7,8 nick names for their dogs  ngc3

That's in a few months, Christmas...

I'll add a couple chicks to the stable, keep them in rotation.

Need to start doing 4 day vacays every quarter it's been too long.

Work on a new diet, exercise and sleep routine...fix up my place needs a god upgrade and improvement.

Binge watch hopefully some good shows...not murder, rape and fire  ngc3, I mean what's up with the elderly and that morbid shit  ngc3

In retirement I think I'll start a REIT and sit on top, let others run operations.

Definitely become a snowbird, SOFL sux from June - October.

Pretty much done with gambling, watch Sovereignty in the BC, and wrap up harness with their BC.

What more is left me here anyway!  ;D

YOU GOTN SOMETHING TO SAY IT,,

SAY IT ;D
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: wiggles44 on September 29, 2026, 03:08:58 PM
Mike is having his meltdown
:)
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 03:12:02 PM
YOU GOTN SOMETHING TO SAY IT,,

SAY IT ;D

Hold off on sending me more pics, my gf thinks I'm having an affair with a rich Italian guy who drives his doggie Frankie around in late model sports cars  ngc3

She's a chirpy little possessive birdie!  ;D
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: darnoldrocks on September 29, 2026, 03:17:29 PM
GF, not a chance.
At least, not one worth mentioning !!!
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 03:18:58 PM
GF, not a chance.
At least, not one worth mentioning !!!

You'd kill your entire fake family to tongue her ass  ngc3
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: LUCPARK on September 29, 2026, 03:19:41 PM
GF, not a chance.
At least, not one worth mentioning !!!

CINE MAX tmbz1
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 03:23:01 PM
My gf said Rocky was handsome, she's really jealous  ;D
Title: Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
Post by: wiggles44 on September 29, 2026, 03:26:48 PM
My gf said Rocky was handsome, she's really jealous  ;D

You don’t have a girlfriend Mike
:)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal