HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on September 29, 2026, 12:26:42 PM
-
ADMINSTRATION IS NOW BEING SINCERE I WAS TOLD TO BE
LIST NAMES YOU WANT OUT SO WE CAN TURN IT OVER THE PLOPS OWNER,,HE WANTED TO SEE YOUR LIST IF ITS WORTHY OF A PERSON BEING BAND
tmbz1
-
LIST NAMES YOU WANT OUT SO WE CAN TURN IT OVER THE PLOPS OWNER
tmbz1
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1
-
Chihuahua Cock (Darnoldrocks) wants himself cancelled, Pacer 2 wants herself cancelled too.... tmbz1
Here's the proof...
https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85645.msg1293906#msg1293906
Please honor their request! ;D
-
ADMINSTRATION IS NOW BEING SINCERE I WAS TOLD TO BE
LIST NAMES YOU WANT OUT SO WE CAN TURN IT OVER THE PLOPS OWNER,,HE WANTED TO SEE YOUR LIST IF ITS WORTHY OF A PERSON BEING BAND
tmbz1
Please stop..You're killing me!
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
I don't want Lucpark to band anyone.
I want Admin to acknowledge, there are reasonable efforts to band those that cross the line.
JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.
-
If I was Admin, I would band the following ......
Tigger for wishing death and rape upon another member's family. This would be a month band.
Wishing death upon another member is fine. The line is drawn at family.
Rainman and Andrew for a short period of time, (5 day band) just to get them off their back and forth, same shit being said, nothing new presented posts, taking up the entire Political site.
I wouldn't band anyone for having multiple ID's, just eliminate all but one each.
Just my opinion.
-
There's an online job listing for Administrators for Horseplop, no experience required, salary negotiable. Interested applicants send your resume to P.O. Box 2500, New York, NY 11261
-
Not interested. Just want to find the real Admin.
-
Please stop..You're killing me!
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg
76za.dcg 76za.dcg 76za.dcg 11.dnc 11.dnc 11.dnc 11.lgzh 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg
-
Not interested. Just want to find the real Admin.
HES IN HIDING HIS WIFE CAUGHT HIM 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj 11.mq 11.mq
-
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1
;D ;D 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 tmbz1
-
Hello ADMIN, are you out there ????