HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: MIKE CAMPBELL on August 14, 2026, 12:27:00 PM
-
John Campbell is a dirt bag. Yes, he was a great driver but that doesn't translate into being a great executive. He let his personal agenda get in the way of what was the ONLY move that should have been made and that was to keep the Hambo at M1 instead of moving it to Hicksville Indiana. I will laugh my ass off when Gural outhandles the Hambo card with C horses, C drivers plus 4 amateur races. Yeah, like Fox Sports or CBS Sports is going to even consider televising this future shit show. Tragic day for Harness Racing
-
Gural let a vacation get in the way of the ONLY reason he is involved with the meadowlands
That doesnt translate into being a great person in charge of getting the casino
-
Fox is covering the Dan Patch tonight smart guy. Who laughs last remains to be seen but
I do know who is laughing now: THIS GUY ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Gural let a vacation get in the way of the ONLY reason he is involved with the meadowlands
That doesnt translate into being a great person in charge of getting the casino
Yeah, like going on vacation in 2026 would stop you from doing business. You're a fucking moron. Also, Jeff has more money rattling around under his car seats than you have made in your life.
-
You really think that the lead story of the Hambletonian will ever be (or ever was) what the race day handled?
I don't think Gural has believed for a couple years that he was getting a casino.
He cashed in huge when he got the Sports Book. For a year or two, he had the highest handle Sports Book in the U.S.
that's where he made his money at the Meadowlands.
Now it's over. Sports books are a very mature market. That money is gone.
Gural's objective has been for a couple years to fail as slowly as possible.
Also, you can't look at Meadowlands or NJ racing in a vacuum.
Look at what has become of Monmouth. 6 race cards. 4 horse fields. Handle below $1.5 Mil on Fridays. 5 years ago it was still great. I went there in June and I'm sorry I did.
New Jersey racing is garbage.
-
Fox is covering the Dan Patch tonight smart guy. Who laughs last remains to be seen but
I do know who is laughing now: THIS GUY ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
The only reason you are laughing is you stared down at your penis and realized it was the size of an acorn. PS...Since you are a faggot drooling mongoloid, I wanted to give you a heads up that bibs are on sale at Walmart this month.
-
Yeah, like going on vacation in 2026 would stop you from doing business. You're a fucking moron. Also, Jeff has more money rattling around under his car seats than you have made in your life.
I dont even know what you're forst sentence is implying.
Gural said himself that the reason the casino missed the ballot is because he went on vacation instead of attending the meeting
-
You really think that the lead story of the Hambletonian will ever be (or ever was) what the race day handled?
I don't think Gural has believed for a couple years that he was getting a casino.
He cashed in huge when he got the Sports Book. For a year or two, he had the highest handle Sports Book in the U.S.
that's where he made his money at the Meadowlands.
Now it's over. Sports books are a very mature market. That money is gone.
Gural's objective has been for a couple years to fail as slowly as possible.
Also, you can't look at Meadowlands or NJ racing in a vacuum.
Look at what has become of Monmouth. 6 race cards. 4 horse fields. Handle below $1.5 Mil on Fridays. 5 years ago it was still great. I went there in June and I'm sorry I did.
New Jersey racing is garbage.
Handle reflects relevance jackass
-
Struggling to eat my cake, I'm chuckling so warmly. 73cv.2
-
I dont even know what you're forst sentence is implying.
Gural said himself that the reason the casino missed the ballot is because he went on vacation instead of attending the meeting
The point is moron, business deals worth BILLIONS are made with NO ONE attending a meeting. It is 2026 jerkoff. He was being sarcastic asshole. Do you actually think he would miss a meeting that was necessary for a casino that he has been trying to obtain for years? What a fucking retard you are.
-
The point is moron, business deals worth BILLIONS are made with NO ONE attending a meeting. It is 2026 jerkoff. He was being sarcastic asshole. Do you actually think he would miss a meeting that was necessary for a casino that he has been trying to obtain for years? What a fucking retard you are.
Yes. I absolutely believe what he said.
-
Pretty sure it was a meeting about the Hambo's fate not about this fairy tale casino.
You're the NJ expert though, for what that's worth. Ever been to Ky.? 11.wp
-
Pretty sure it was a meeting about the Hambo's fate not about this fairy tale casino.
You're the NJ expert though, for what that's worth. Ever been to Ky.? 11.wp
Gural himself said it was a casino related referendum discussion he missed because he was on vacation
believe what you want
-
Struggling to eat my cake, I'm chuckling so warmly. 73cv.2
Take the cocks out of your mouth and you will have no problem eating. Yes, its OK if you leave that big black cock in your ass.
-
John Campbell is a dirt bag. Yes, he was a great driver but that doesn't translate into being a great executive. He let his personal agenda get in the way of what was the ONLY move that should have been made and that was to keep the Hambo at M1 instead of moving it to Hicksville Indiana. I will laugh my ass off when Gural outhandles the Hambo card with C horses, C drivers plus 4 amateur races. Yeah, like Fox Sports or CBS Sports is going to even consider televising this future shit show. Tragic day for Harness Racing
tmbz1
-
This is the same John Campbell you said you're having a meeting with next week about the future of the Hambo. Are you bitter because your free lunch that day is off?
-
What's one missed lunch when next week you can have 50 ngc3
-
He's trying to become as big as his idol and soon to be landlord Mark Ford.
-
Little off the topic you created aren't you Mikey? Have you heard? The Hambletonian is moving to Hoosier Park. 11.wp
-
Handle reflects relevance jackass
Quiet shithead.
Trust me. I know more about this than you. A lot more.
-
Quiet shithead.
Trust me. I know more about this than you. A lot more.
The shit I took this morning knows more than you. Stick to lying about what you own, douchebag.
-
John Campbell is a dirt bag. Yes, he was a great driver but that doesn't translate into being a great executive. He let his personal agenda get in the way of what was the ONLY move that should have been made and that was to keep the Hambo at M1 instead of moving it to Hicksville Indiana. I will laugh my ass off when Gural outhandles the Hambo card with C horses, C drivers plus 4 amateur races. Yeah, like Fox Sports or CBS Sports is going to even consider televising this future shit show. Tragic day for Harness Racing
Verry well stated Mike!
-
Verry well stated Mike!
tmbz1 tmbz1
-
John Campbell is a dirt bag. Yes, he was a great driver but that doesn't translate into being a great executive. He let his personal agenda get in the way of what was the ONLY move that should have been made and that was to keep the Hambo at M1 instead of moving it to Hicksville Indiana. I will laugh my ass off when Gural outhandles the Hambo card with C horses, C drivers plus 4 amateur races. Yeah, like Fox Sports or CBS Sports is going to even consider televising this future shit show. Tragic day for Harness Racing
Your first sentence is far more reaching than just JC. This is an industry governed and policed by the same people competing in it. Is it any shock there are clear conflicts of interest across the board?
-
As I've grown older, i'm still amazed at some of the things said on the "Jeff Gural" posts. Whether you agree or disagree with his running of the Meadowlands, is harness racing better served with that track being sold to some developers? Is the loss of so many jobs and other associated businesses good for New Jersey? Is harness racing going to be in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, and a few other states 10 years from now? I just don't see how the closing of Pompano Park, Scarborough Downs, etc. is good for this sport.
-
Your first sentence is far more reaching than just JC. This is an industry governed and policed by the same people competing in it. Is it any shock there are clear conflicts of interest across the board?
What’s more amazing is JC’s salary!
https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/610593889
-
Your first sentence is far more reaching than just JC. This is an industry governed and policed by the same people competing in it. Is it any shock there are clear conflicts of interest across the board?
I agree. The reason I singled out JC is there is no love lost between Gural and Campbell. The rumor is still circulating that Campbell wanted to run The Meadowlands when he retired from driving and Gural didn't oblige.
-
John Campbell is a dirt bag. Yes, he was a great driver but that doesn't translate into being a great executive. He let his personal agenda get in the way of what was the ONLY move that should have been made and that was to keep the Hambo at M1 instead of moving it to Hicksville Indiana. I will laugh my ass off when Gural outhandles the Hambo card with C horses, C drivers plus 4 amateur races. Yeah, like Fox Sports or CBS Sports is going to even consider televising this future shit show. Tragic day for Harness Racing
how does "out handling" Hoosier on the big day give JG the last laugh?-he wont race that afternoon you nit-wit
he lost his chance of hosting the big day
more diarrhea of the mouth from you
-
how does "out handling" Hoosier on the big day give JG the last laugh?-he wont race that afternoon you nit-wit
he lost his chance of hosting the big day
more diarrhea of the mouth from you
Why isn't he going to race that day, you living abortion. He only lost the Hambo and The Oaks. Maybe if you weren't such a fucking retard you would recall that he has other huge races to card and I'm betting they are the same day and same time as the Hoosier Hambo. Now crawl back into your single wide and shut the fuck up.
-
ngc3
he will race on Saturday night if at all since all the top drivers will be missing
yes-ill take a Glasser/Kleinhans exacta box all day and night over the Hambletonian Day card ngc3
idiot
-
ngc3
he will race on Saturday night if at all since all the top drivers will be missing
yes-ill take a Glasser/Kleinhans exacta box all day and night over the Hambletonian Day card ngc3
idiot
You know shit about what he will do. Watch and learn jerkoff.
-
You know shit about what he will do. Watch and learn jerkoff.
ngc3
hey question here for you in all seriousness....
since Apex and Big Ranger trotted in 49.2--does that make them the best two trotters in history?
-
ngc3
hey question here for you in all seriousness....
since Apex and Big Ranger trotted in 49.2--does that make them the best two trotters in history?
Hey question for you in all seriousness...
How are you typing so accurately while having two dicks in your mouth and one in your ass?
-
Nor do you know what he'll do. Let's face it, he probably doesn't know himself at this time.
We'll find out how much he 'CARES' about the sport, should he do something extra to try
and derail the success of the Hoosier Hambo card. [got a nice ring to it doesn't it? ;D]
Say it with me. HOOSIER HAMBLETONIAN CARD
-
Hey question for you in all seriousness...
How are you typing so accurately while having two dicks in your mouth and one in your ass?
I will answer your question if you will answer mine ngc3
thank you for the compliment on my typing- tmbz1
-
I will answer your question if you will answer mine ngc3
thank you for the compliment on my typing- tmbz1
I don't answer stupid fucking questions, mongoloid. Why would they be considered the best trotters ever? They certainly aren't the fastest and they certainly aren't the richest. I suggest you take a break from the crack you are smoking and do some research before wasting my time asshole.
-
Nor do you know what he'll do. Let's face it, he probably doesn't know himself at this time.
We'll find out how much he 'CARES' about the sport, should he do something extra to try
and derail the success of the Hoosier Hambo card. [got a nice ring to it doesn't it? ;D]
Say it with me. HOOSIER HAMBLETONIAN CARD
Say it with me...Ohio is the 43rd poorest state in the USA ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
You seem to be hot on that Mongoloid term. Did Mikey discover a new word?
What happened? Did you look it up after someone called you one? 11.wp
-
Recently rated the #1 state for business. Look it up. tmbz1
-
Recently rated the #1 state for business. Look it up. tmbz1
43rd for income per capita. Look it up. Oh, by the way, NJ is 2nd. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Hoosier is in Ohio? ngc3
Mind your own business cupcake. I don't need to explain anything to you.
-
Mind your own business cupcake. I don't need to explain anything to you.
I forgot about your lovers quarrel(s)
sorry
-
You seem to be hot on that Mongoloid term. Did Mikey discover a new word?
What happened? Did you look it up after someone called you one? 11.wp
No, I saw a picture of you on a Go Fund Me Page to support mongoloids that can't feed or dress themselves.
-
Nice extended emoji use. VERY POSER2 like. I had sensed a similarity before. This confirms it. 11.wp
-
Why isn't he going to race that day, you living abortion. He only lost the Hambo and The Oaks. Maybe if you weren't such a fucking retard you would recall that he has other huge races to card and I'm betting they are the same day and same time as the Hoosier Hambo. Now crawl back into your single wide and shut the fuck up.
"He only lost the Hambo and the oaks"
Yeah no biggie, just the 2 biggest races for trotters in the USA ngc3
Last time I looked Ohio has full cards and multiple tracks racing year round
What's New Jersey have..1 failing track left that had two good cards a year and just lost one of them.
Some of you east coasters make me want to puke. You act so entitled
New Jersey is a cesspool built on a landfill.
Why don't ya get some chapstick, sounds like ya need it to kiss Gural's wrinkled ass some more ngc3
-
"He only lost the Hambo and the oaks"
Yeah no biggie, just the 2 biggest races for trotters in the USA ngc3
Last time I looked Ohio has full cards and multiple tracks racing year round
What's New Jersey have..1 failing track left that had two good cards a year and just lost one of them.
Some of you east coasters make me want to puke. You act so entitled
New Jersey is a cesspool built on a landfill.
Why don't ya get some chapstick, sounds like ya need it to kiss Gural's wrinkled ass some more ngc3
Really asshole? Until they shut M1 down, it is still the only track that operates without casino welfare. You're just another jerkoff who couldn't survive East of wherever your single wide is so you bash the East on a forum to people that are just laughing at you. Now go back to your $10 per hour job, you worthless piece of shit. By the way...I hear food stamps are easy to apply for, douchebag.
-
Really asshole? Until they shut M1 down, it is still the only track that operates without casino welfare. You're just another jerkoff who couldn't survive East of wherever your single wide is so you bash the East on a forum to people that are just laughing at you. Now go back to your $10 per hour job, you worthless piece of shit. By the way...I hear food stamps are easy to apply for, douchebag.
Typical response, not surprised Karl.
My quote was some not all east coasters
You fall in the some category. Thanks for proving my point blowhard
I make about quadruple that, not that it's is any of your business
Who cares if it doesn't operate on slot welfare..it's done
I didn't want the Hambo to move but Gural blew it. Period...but keep on puckering up
Chapstick? ngc3
-
Typical response, not surprised Karl.
My quote was some not all east coasters
You fall in the some category. Thanks for proving my point blowhard
I make about quadruple that, not that it's is any of your business
Who cares if it doesn't operate on slot welfare..it's done
I didn't want the Hambo to move but Gural blew it. Period...but keep on puckering up
Chapstick? ngc3
Poor JT. BOO HOO. My dad is dying so I am here as a distraction. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Poor JT. BOO HOO. My dad is dying so I am here as a distraction. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Good memory..
Yup that was true.. he died from cancer almost 2 years ago now RIP
Only a lowlife piece of shit would play a card like that
Good for you. I hope that makes you feel more like a man.
I believe the words Fuck and Off are appropriate
-
Good memory..
Yup that was true.. he died from cancer almost 2 years ago now RIP
Only a lowlife piece of shit would play a card like that
Good for you. I hope that makes you feel more like a man.
I believe the words Fuck and Off are appropriate
You're just another Plop Pussy who has no problem attacking someone but cries like a whining bitch when someone bites back.
-
If he runs those ffa races on pace and trot plus njss finals directly that afternoon or even at night they will outhandle Hoosier..sure attendance will be horrible but who cares
-
Is Hoosier locked into the same Saturday Meadowlands ran the Hambo?
-
first Saturday in August I assume
-
If he runs those ffa races on pace and trot plus njss finals directly that afternoon or even at night they will outhandle Hoosier..sure attendance will be horrible but who cares
The Cane, The Sam McKee, The Cashman, Lady Liberty, Shady Daisy, Muscle Hill, Continental Victory, Vincennes, Steele, etc, etc. Hoosier's card will be a joke.
-
first Saturday in August I assume
It was the second Saturday this year.
-
It was the second Saturday this year.
good point--maybe M1 can have their Big day on another saturday
-
Gural might eliminate some of those races to save money or cut their purses even more. Wonder what they'll do with the Hambletonian Maturity?
-
Gural might eliminate some of those races to save money or cut their purses even more. Wonder what they'll do with the Hambletonian Maturity?
are they (M1) allowed to use that name?
it might have to go with the other two
-
Gural might eliminate some of those races to save money or cut their purses even more. Wonder what they'll do with the Hambletonian Maturity?
Hambo Maturity wasn't on the Hambletonian card moron
-
You really think that the lead story of the Hambletonian will ever be (or ever was) what the race day handled?
I don't think Gural has believed for a couple years that he was getting a casino.
He cashed in huge when he got the Sports Book. For a year or two, he had the highest handle Sports Book in the U.S.
that's where he made his money at the Meadowlands.
Now it's over. Sports books are a very mature market. That money is gone.
Gural's objective has been for a couple years to fail as slowly as possible.
Also, you can't look at Meadowlands or NJ racing in a vacuum.
Look at what has become of Monmouth. 6 race cards. 4 horse fields. Handle below $1.5 Mil on Fridays. 5 years ago it was still great. I went there in June and I'm sorry I did.
New Jersey racing is garbage.
Not only can everyone cheer for you. They can be partners before the race tomorrow. All you need is $84! ngc3
https://myracehorse.com/app/offering/27220
-
Hambo Maturity wasn't on the Hambletonian card moron
No shit Sherlock! I never said it was.