HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 08:24:55 PM

Title: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 08:24:55 PM
By a fucking out of control cunt carriage horse driver who sounded like a retarded terrorist.

Animal advocacy ain't easy in one of the toughest cities in the world.  Mike ain't no coward, he gives everything he's got to get the job done to document, strategize and protect these horses and go after the abusers.

<3

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ekMsXKg8ipc 

Event Description From Mike...

"UNHINGED #nyc carriage horse driver thought it was wise to scream at me to get out of Central Park or else. I walked by and away from him so he decided to follow me and take a few swipes and kicks at me. It ended with him in cuffs. This time I'm not letting it go. It's not just assault. It's harassment with the intent to cause fear. I will never be afraid to walk around NYC.  Speaker Julie Menin this is getting worse quickly. It needs to end."
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 13, 2026, 08:43:59 PM
Stick it to em Mike. The horse abusers don't like being called out. Just ask the misfits. 11.wp
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: andrew on August 13, 2026, 08:48:56 PM
hope his fine is hefty if he gets one. you know he wont be in jail long. bastards
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 08:50:52 PM
Wow, that is unreal..
"You're going to jail mother fucker..you're going to jail"
Lock that piece of shit up.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Calhoun on August 13, 2026, 09:15:00 PM
How badly was the wee fella beaten?
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: dougie on August 13, 2026, 09:42:52 PM
Sorry that Mike was assaulted today by this loon. It NYC, so who knows if the DA will even charge him. Maybe a fine at best.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 09:47:52 PM
How badly was the wee fella beaten?

This comment is sadly predictable but some jackass has to make it eventually here.

To get that reaction Mike is getting it done.

He's suffocating them with his presence and documenting.

They're constantly worried their livelihood, their actions put them in the crapper.

Mike could of knocked his fucking teeth out.

He keeps it with the horses, not about himself.

He absorbed abuse for that reason, hero shit, an egomaniac dummy like you never gets it.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: AgentQ on August 13, 2026, 09:50:10 PM
get it a rest, Mike is a drama queen---screaming for the cops what a loser
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 09:55:29 PM
get it a rest, Mike is a drama queen---screaming for the cops what a loser

Mike really does own bitches like that guy, Calhoun, you  ngc3


Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: AgentQ on August 13, 2026, 09:56:48 PM
Mike owns fuck all. He lives in a crack room and strums guitars.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: The Unstable on August 13, 2026, 09:58:24 PM
I'm sorry , but I don't see much of an assault there.  A guy yelling and maybe pushed him?? Can't tell anything from the video.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Kirby's Ace on August 13, 2026, 10:02:24 PM
 11.btsl
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 10:08:41 PM
I'm sorry , but I don't see much of an assault there.  A guy yelling and maybe pushed him?? Can't tell from the video.

Patience...cops don't throw cuffs on based on victim say so  tmbz1

Mike owns fuck all. He lives in a crack room and strums guitars.

Yet we know nothing about your life Qloser oh do tell  ngc3

You keep observing and betting against Mike....wow you're dumb  ngc3

The carraige driver who attacked Mike is from Sicily, owns a medallion....and is in NYC on a WORK VISA....hopefully buh bye  ;D
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: The Unstable on August 13, 2026, 10:16:50 PM
Patience...cops don't throw cuffs on based on victim say so  tmbz1

Yet we know nothing about your life Qloser oh do tell  ngc3

You keep observing and betting against Mike....wow you're dumb  ngc3

The carraige driver who attacked Mike is from Sicily, owns a medallion....and is in NYC on a WORK VISA....hopefully buh bye  ;D

Yes they can put cuffs on the alleged victims say so in NYC .  Whether that happened here I have no idea.  I guess that's why they have courts.  I'm just saying from the video posted I cannot see an assault. 

Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 13, 2026, 10:17:35 PM
get it a rest, Mike is a drama queen---screaming for the cops what a loser
tmbz1
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 13, 2026, 10:18:29 PM
Mike owns fuck all. He lives in a crack room and strums guitars.
he has no business being down there harassing the carriage horse people
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 10:18:58 PM
"If you are arrested for assault, domestic violence, or other crimes while in the United States, your U.S. visa may be revoked, and you may be ineligible for future U.S. visas. A visa is a privilege, not a right – one that can be revoked if you break the law." - US Embassy
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 13, 2026, 10:21:04 PM
Couple of things, this asshole should leave it to the authorities when it comes to the carriage horse people he had no right going down there harassing and agitating everybody.

That poster is correct This guy is a drama queen always looking for a lawsuit. This guy should just get a fucking job and leave it to those professionals.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 10:23:59 PM
Never heard boo again about that zoom call with the NY governor (and G  ngc3) and straightening out the carriage industry  ngc3 another fantasy from a filthy cockroach wannabe  ngc3

Governor are you there, hello, hello, HELLO! ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 13, 2026, 10:29:47 PM
How did this asshole get down to Central Park anyway?

We only see what he wants you to see this asshole thinks he’s shrewd poor guy just trying to feed his family and this asshole goes down here harassing him!
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: The Unstable on August 13, 2026, 10:35:41 PM
"If you are arrested for assault, domestic violence, or other crimes while in the United States, your U.S. visa may be revoked, and you may be ineligible for future U.S. visas. A visa is a privilege, not a right – one that can be revoked if you break the law." - US Embassy

That guy might have a wife, small children, an elderly mom he cares for, who knows.  And you want him thrown out of the country for that incident?? Or do you want him thrown out of the country because he drives a carraige horse, which as much as someone may not like it is legal in NYC.  PS getting arrested is not a cause for terminating a Visa, unless you equivalate getting arrested the same as breaking the law which they aren't.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 11:01:37 PM
That guy might have a wife, small children, an elderly mom he cares for, who knows.  And you want him thrown out of the country for that incident?? Or do you want him thrown out of the country because he drives a carraige horse, which as much as someone may not like it is legal in NYC.  PS getting arrested is not a cause for terminating a Visa, unless you equivalate getting arrested the same as breaking the law which they aren't.

That ugly old piece of trash have a wife  ngc3  Sure with a beard and mustache like a lumberjack in a black dress from the old country if that's what you call a "wife"  ngc3

You're really the bottom of the Trump hater at plop.

You act like an irritated little squealing pig with his every breath.

I really think TDS is a dumb frustration insult until it comes to you.

Predictable is what you've become.

No shit on arrest and breaking the law, innocent until proven guilty you one ameba brain cell.

Mike said he was attacked, kicked, done for me, and if proven I don't give one two or three fuck alls about how he supports his fucking family - his problem the out of control fuck - consequences.

Go take care, rest your one ameba cell bouncing in your numbskull  ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: The Unstable on August 13, 2026, 11:30:50 PM
That ugly old piece of trash have a wife  ngc3  Sure with a beard and mustache like a lumberjack in a black dress from the old country if that's what you call a "wife"  ngc3

You're really the bottom of the Trump hater at plop.

You act like an irritated little squealing pig with his every breath.

I really think TDS is a dumb frustration insult until it comes to you.

Predictable is what you've become.

No shit on arrest and breaking the law, innocent until proven guilty you one ameba brain cell.

Mike said he was attacked, kicked, done for me, and if proven I don't give one two or three fuck alls about how he supports his fucking family - his problem the out of control fuck - consequences.

Go take care, rest your one ameba cell bouncing in your numbskull  ngc3

Good luck with your cause and have a good night. 
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 13, 2026, 11:31:37 PM
I'll give the carriage drivers some credit, at least they face me. Unlike the cunts in harness racing who have NEVER stepped up even once, unless you count typing into a chat forum as anonymous chicken shits who haven't slowed me down one iota. Now look at your "industry". NJ is going down faster than the fucking Titanic. As for what I'm doing in NYC, one vote away from those horse abusers being banned for good. I'm 2 for 2 down there, they haven't been able to knock me down. I'll gladly take the punches for the horses, you people can keep shoving needles and tubes in them. Bravo.

(https://iili.io/CPQ2MN9.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CPQ2MN9)
(https://iili.io/CPQ2yVs.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CPQ2yVs)
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: darnoldrocks on August 13, 2026, 11:38:08 PM
What I don't understand is how Tigger became Mike's personal bitch.
It's fucking embarrassing.   
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 13, 2026, 11:42:32 PM
What I don't understand is how Tigger became Mike's personal bitch.
It's fucking embarrassing.

I'll leave it with this. Did you know there's a world called "reality"? It exists outside your safe place here called Horseplop.  Where people with no spines can talk shit without worry of actual repercussions like in reality. "Trigger" does have some screws loose, but he's harmless. And he's obviously got some of your goats here. Do I speak with him on occasion in "reality"? Yes, and you would be amazed how people are different in the real world. That being said, who are you? Wanna communicate in the real world? Or do you need to continue hiding? That goes for a few others as well here, all type.  tmbz1
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 11:46:58 PM
I'll leave it with this. Did you know there's a world called "reality"? It exists outside your safe place here called Horseplop.  Where people with no spines can talk shit without worry of actual repercussions like in reality. "Trigger" does have some screws loose, but he's harmless. And he's obviously got some of your goats here. Do I speak with him on occasion in "reality"? Yes, and you would be amazed how people are different in the real world. That being said, who are you? Wanna communicate in the real world? Or do you need to continue hiding? That goes for a few others as well here, all type.  tmbz1

Fairly good assessment  tmbz1

 ngc3



What I don't understand is how Tigger became Mike's personal bitch.
It's fucking embarrassing.

I'm good, no need to be embarrassed.

Not like bowing down daily to your political deity rapist, imbecile and pig  ngc3

Mike's a real smart guy, runs circles around most everyone I know which is impressive.

Great causes!

Animal advocacy and anti-corruption.

You're a friendless Chihuahua Cock, not one fucking ally here at plop despite the mutual Trump circle jerk society ngc3



Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 11:50:51 PM
Good luck with your cause and have a good night.

Mike's cause, that many support in huge numbers.

If it happened in a dark alley, different story.

It didn't, these are horse abusing scum, their true colors bleeding all over the canvas of Central Park

Have a good night too.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: darnoldrocks on August 13, 2026, 11:55:27 PM
"You're a friendless Chihuahua Cock, not one fucking ally here at plop despite the mutual Trump circle jerk society"

Gasp!!     No allies on Plop.     I may not sleep. 
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: darnoldrocks on August 13, 2026, 11:56:59 PM
"Where people with no spines can talk shit without worry of actual repercussions like in reality."

Mike, you just described Tigger perfectly.   
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 14, 2026, 12:01:21 AM
"Where people with no spines can talk shit without worry of actual repercussions like in reality."

Mike, you just described Tigger perfectly.   
"You're a friendless Chihuahua Cock, not one fucking ally here at plop despite the mutual Trump circle jerk society"

Gasp!!     No allies on Plop.     I may not sleep.

Disappointing that after almost 2 years here on a social racing, political, sports chat room you found no sheep just the realization you are the sheep.

Live with it Chihuahua Cock.

Busted out liar.

I have no hard feelings for your mustered insults.

I deserve worse for what I did to you, and I'm going to deserve even worse I surmise because you've been 90 degree down angle aiming for the bottom ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: darnoldrocks on August 14, 2026, 12:09:54 AM
You can't get any nearer the bottom than being on PLOP and proudly announcing to all your allies, how your mother used your finger for a tampon.
Tigger, you are as low as anyone can go !!!!
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 14, 2026, 12:18:05 AM
You can't get any nearer the bottom than being on PLOP and proudly announcing to all your allies, how your mother used your finger for a tampon.
Tigger, you are as low as anyone can go !!!!

Jerkoff, you're already anonymous.

You've remained anonymous.

Yet you built a nationality persona which conflicts.

You need to lie too.

Grasp at anything, a joke, tall tale, anything to counter that I busted you lying, busted you stalking a dead girl for 9 months here.

Come to the realization you're deeply troubled.

You keep coming back for more.



Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 14, 2026, 09:20:44 AM
Good to see Vindictive Scum Rat Petrelli get what he deserves!!   tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 14, 2026, 09:39:30 AM
By a fucking out of control cunt carriage horse driver who sounded like a retarded terrorist.

Animal advocacy ain't easy in one of the toughest cities in the world.  Mike ain't no coward, he gives everything he's got to get the job done to document, strategize and protect these horses and go after the abusers.

<3

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ekMsXKg8ipc 

Event Description From Mike...

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

"UNHINGED #nyc carriage horse driver thought it was wise to scream at me to get out of Central Park or else. I walked by and away from him so he decided to follow me and take a few swipes and kicks at me. It ended with him in cuffs. This time I'm not letting it go. It's not just assault. It's harassment with the intent to cause fear. I will never be afraid to walk around NYC.  Speaker Julie Menin this is getting worse quickly. It needs to end."
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 14, 2026, 09:39:52 AM
Good to see Vindictive Scum Rat Petrelli get what he deserves!!   tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

EXACTLY!
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: andrew on August 14, 2026, 09:43:42 AM
EXACTLY!

 and there's 2 of the 3 misfits

they follow each other around like fly's in a garbage can  11.wp
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 14, 2026, 09:50:38 AM

 and there's 2 of the 3 misfits

they follow each other around like fly's in a garbage can  11.wp

You are as dumb as a rock.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 10:01:45 AM
That guy might have a wife, small children, an elderly mom he cares for, who knows.  And you want him thrown out of the country for that incident?? Or do you want him thrown out of the country because he drives a carraige horse, which as much as someone may not like it is legal in NYC.  PS getting arrested is not a cause for terminating a Visa, unless you equivalate getting arrested the same as breaking the law which they aren't.
I agree 1000% with you! The last thing these people need is this asshole coming down creating havoc. The man is there trying to make a living to feed his family and this fucking bum comes out of nowhere!
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: andrew on August 14, 2026, 10:02:09 AM
You are as dumb as a rock.

tanks paintbrush
as a rock i am
solid, timeless, majestic, tuff

meaning knot a misfit  11.wp
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 10:02:19 AM
You can't get any nearer the bottom than being on PLOP and proudly announcing to all your allies, how your mother used your finger for a tampon.
Tigger, you are as low as anyone can go !!!!
I have a dumb cock sucker on ignore you should do the same
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 10:03:25 AM
Good to see Vindictive Scum Rat Petrelli get what he deserves!!   tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3
he should have his fucking nuts kicked in for what he did. What a fucking pain in the ass this guy is,,, they see this asshole coming they roll their eyes.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: andrew on August 14, 2026, 10:03:39 AM
and sure enough misfit #3 right on que
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Mount Pleasant on August 14, 2026, 10:03:46 AM
You should put yourself on IGNORE.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 10:04:30 AM
What I don't understand is how Tigger became Mike's personal bitch.
It's fucking embarrassing.
trigger is Mikeeeeee I'm convinced of that
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 14, 2026, 10:06:26 AM
and sure enough misfit #3 right on que

Their favorite game is follow the misfit.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: JT on August 14, 2026, 10:10:31 AM

 and there's 2 of the 3 misfits

they follow each other around like fly's in a garbage can  11.wp
There are more then 3.. about 5 or 6 by my count
Very predictable they would celebrate an assault on someone
If that happened to them they would shrivel up like a raisin in the sun
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: andrew on August 14, 2026, 10:10:57 AM
Their favorite game is follow the misfit.
weird crew, always show up together
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 10:13:03 AM
weird crew, always show up together
Hey Mikeeee, garbage pail shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you Andrew,,, I thought you were taking a hiatus for a month? Get lost so we can all have a rational discussion on harness racing
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: andrew on August 14, 2026, 10:13:10 AM
There are more then 3.. about 5 or 6 by my count
Very predictable they would celebrate an assault on someone
If that happened to them they would shrivel up like a raisin in the sun

no truer words ever spoken  11.wp
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 14, 2026, 10:48:17 AM
and sure enough misfit #3 right on que

It's funny how you are baited into responding every time someone calls you out! Why can't you say anything productive or intelligent? Repeating the same thing day after day is INSANITY! Get Help!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 14, 2026, 10:54:17 AM
Look at them.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Imagine these so called leaders of an industry "that survives off welfare and just lost it's crown jewel from its MECCA track" completely smothering this forum with posts and topics about ME? Why? I haven't raced a horse since March of 2022!  ngc3

But I'm a nobody, irrelevant, bustout, DBD....the list goes on and on. Yet, they're obsessed with me? What is it I have that they HATE I am privy to......hmmmmm... .... 11.wp

BTW, this guy fucked around and found out. At least he had the guts to step up. How many have in your industry??? ZERO, same number as Calhoun has actually owned horses..... ngc3
(https://iili.io/CPQ2MN9.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CPQ2MN9)
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Calhoun on August 14, 2026, 12:16:11 PM
JUST FYI ...
NYPD -
Central PArk
22nd Precinct
(212) 570-4820
Commanding Officer: Deputy Inspector Timothy V. Maglient

Feel free to contact the Precinct.

If you wish, you can include whatever information you care to (but do not lie) such as:

Petrelli = Ignorance Is Bliss = Equine Racing Scams = Catherine = Petrelli

"Catherine," of course, was Petrelli's CATFISHING alias...

Sordid stuff, that CATFISHING.

Fell free to copy NY City Council Speaker, Julie Menin, who perhaps experienced a lack of judgement relying on the "expertise" of a 5 decade Shit Shoveler.

As an aside, Calhoun's first-time starter AMPLIFIED runs Sunday at Saratoga.

If you can't root for me, wish me well.

If you can't wish me well, feel free to root me down.






 


Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 14, 2026, 12:23:27 PM


As an aside, Calhoun's first-time starter AMPLIFIED runs Sunday at Saratoga.

If you can't root for me, wish me well.

If you can't wish me well, feel free to root me down.

I hope your horse wins. 

In the winner circle kicks you squarely in your skull.

Maybe that will activate the decency and deactivate the self destruction, if not another shot in your yap should shut you the fuck up for good.

We'll keep an eye out for you... ngc3

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GAdqWopX0AAaV4c.jpg)
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Kole Hanover on August 14, 2026, 01:10:43 PM

 What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 01:22:12 PM
What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?
tmbz1 you certainly have his number
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 14, 2026, 01:25:19 PM
What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?

Do your kids know how to spell...

P - A - T - R - I - C - D - E  tmbz1

Just in case, but I'm sure they'll come through for their and your wife's sake  ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 14, 2026, 01:25:57 PM
What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 14, 2026, 01:46:11 PM
What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?
      His family wont even talk to him!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Harness racer on August 14, 2026, 04:41:42 PM
Assault?  Looked like a slap fight at a senior center!   ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Checked Up on August 14, 2026, 04:56:31 PM
Mke sometimes finds himself in situations that probably could have been handled differently, but atleast he is making an effort for the good of the game in my opinion. It's very easy to play armchair quarterback when you're not in the trenches with him! Keep plugging away Mike!!!! 11.wp
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Kole Hanover on August 14, 2026, 05:47:39 PM

 Special medal in the Gaunt & Geriatric category, congrats SC(u)M!
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 14, 2026, 05:54:13 PM
Special medal in the Gaunt & Geriatric category, congrats SC(u)M!

Post your pic and we can all compare.

If you're going to have a one sided relentless conversation here about another man's looks, their jeans...

It's ok, we won't judge, but are you a closeted fag because there really is no other explanation?  ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: dougie on August 14, 2026, 06:05:05 PM
Mke sometimes finds himself in situations that probably could have been handled differently, but atleast he is making an effort for the good of the game in my opinion. It's very easy to play armchair quarterback when you're not in the trenches with him! Keep plugging away Mike!!!! 11.wp
I agree. Mike's crusade is good for the horse in general. Can he do things differently? Maybe. But the horse carriage industry is part of a powerful union. What they should do is put the matter to the voters. Let NYC voters decide if the treatment of these horses are cruel and unfair. My humble opinion is that Mikes side would win handily in a referendum.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Calhoun on August 14, 2026, 06:23:46 PM
I'll gladly take the punches for the horses,

Punches?   

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Assault My Ass (tm)
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 14, 2026, 06:29:52 PM
Punches?   

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Assault My Ass (tm)

Did we forget, no, you did not show up fucking TWICE!

Demanding an opportunity on a LIVE STREAM & In Person in Goshen?

You are the biggest coward in this place, what the fuck are you hiding, definitely NOT YOUR FEAR.

You're nothing and G is your best friend here, the incredible shrinking fake nigga islam follower ngc3

Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Calhoun on August 14, 2026, 06:45:21 PM
Did we forget, no, you did not show up fucking TWICE!

Demanding an opportunity on a LIVE STREAM & In Person in Goshen?

You are the biggest coward in this place, what the fuck are you hiding, definitely NOT YOUR FEAR.

You're nothing and G is your best friend here, the incredible shrinking fake nigga islam follower ngc3

Don't blame Calhoun because you're a 19 hour a day HorsePlop bustout shit poster.

I didn't make you that.

Remember when Petrelli made you a 1-inch tall crying kitten when he did his Catherine routine on you?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You've been nothing but a bitch from day 1.

When you're DBD Mike's bitch ...  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Punches?   

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Assault My Ass (tm)

Dirty Words at 10 paces ... Assault My Ass (tm)
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 14, 2026, 06:55:55 PM
Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today.    This is good news. tmbz1
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Kirby's Ace on August 14, 2026, 07:36:37 PM
I haven't seen anything on the news about the "assault"

 11.wp
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 14, 2026, 07:48:54 PM
Don't blame Calhoun because you're a 19 hour a day HorsePlop bustout shit poster.

I didn't make you that.

Remember when Petrelli made you a 1-inch tall crying kitten when he did his Catherine routine on you?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You've been nothing but a bitch from day 1.

When you're DBD Mike's bitch ...  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Dirty Words at 10 paces ... Assault My Ass (tm)

ACCURATE! Sweet is a little bitch!!
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: andrew on August 14, 2026, 07:52:15 PM
ACCURATE! Sweet is a little bitch!!
hey misfit #3,, you on here day and niht

get a job loser

dumb is as dumb does  11.wp
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 14, 2026, 07:55:40 PM
hey misfit #3,, you on here day and niht

get a job loser

dumb is as dumb does  11.wp

I LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO BAIT YOU! SUCH A DUMB BITCH!!!  ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Trigger on August 14, 2026, 07:58:01 PM
Don't blame Calhoun because you're a 19 hour a day HorsePlop bustout shit poster.

I didn't make you that.

Remember when Petrelli made you a 1-inch tall crying kitten when he did his Catherine routine on you?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You've been nothing but a bitch from day 1.

When you're DBD Mike's bitch ...  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Dirty Words at 10 paces ... Assault My Ass (tm)

I never liked Catherine because she was insulting Mike, you're confusing me with the screen name formerly known as Gaagoots  ngc3

Mike and I busted eachothers balls in this forum, what we do here, and people like us do that with our friends all the time, and I'm proud to call him one of the smartest people I know and someone whose happiness and success I root for.

I can't do what he does, and that's a great cause, I got his back and I don't give a fucking shit what anyone has to say about me because of it.

You want to play the insulting game with me, have the fuck at it...   ngc3

Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: andrew on August 14, 2026, 08:03:14 PM
I LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO BAIT YOU! SUCH A DUMB BITCH!!!  ngc3


SO,, in other words,, what you said was

either crap or untruth  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 87xc.2 here paintbrush  87xc.2 misfits awaiting  ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 14, 2026, 09:12:01 PM
Four years since I raced a horse and I'm still dominating the chat here. That's not on me btw. I wouldn't be surprised if Kole Hanover is jealous that driver was able to touch me and he isn't. Depraved trash can can't stop talking about my body. Probably thinks about me while he's trying to get hard to do his wife. 

Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: G on August 15, 2026, 09:05:45 AM
Here we go with the multiple usernames. Mikeee when are you going to learn that you're irrelevant and nobody gives a fuck about your central park escapades that makes you look like a total asshole.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 15, 2026, 09:10:07 AM
A lot of comments on threads. Funny though, doesn't seem to be many [if any[ about the Hambo being gone. ;D
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 15, 2026, 09:57:14 AM
Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today.    This is good news. tmbz1
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 10:03:56 AM
Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today.    This is good news. tmbz1

How'd that work out for him???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
(https://iili.io/Cihhh79.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/Cihhh79)
(https://iili.io/CihhXd7.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/CihhXd7)
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Calhoun on August 15, 2026, 10:57:03 AM
What is the alleged assailant's name?

Has he been charged with any crime?

Is there a GoFundMe for his defense?

Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 11:04:33 AM
What is the alleged assailant's name?

Has he been charged with any crime?

Is there a GoFundMe for his defense?

I'll post his name when you post the name of one horse you've actually owned where the registration can confirm that.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: LUCPARK on August 15, 2026, 11:50:18 AM
Four years since I raced a horse and I'm still dominating the chat here. That's not on me btw. I wouldn't be surprised if Kole Hanover is jealous that driver was able to touch me and he isn't. Depraved trash can can't stop talking about my body. Probably thinks about me while he's trying to get hard to do his wife.


glad your ok

And so is Jennifer  tmbz1

She’s a horse advocate also

Sue that mutherfcker

Even if  he got  nothin

Let him get aggravated go to court
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Calhoun on August 15, 2026, 12:10:49 PM
I'll post his name when you post the name of one horse you've actually owned where the registration can confirm that.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Thanks but you're too late.

Got it 10 minutes ago.  tmbz1

Just want to make sure all the facts line up.

Don't want even one iffy detail put in front of the Ghent family.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Harness racer on August 15, 2026, 12:20:15 PM
I'll post his name when you post the name of one horse you've actually owned where the registration can confirm that.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Does MyRacehorse publish the names of their suckers?   ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 12:20:31 PM
Thanks but you're too late.

Got it 10 minutes ago.  tmbz1

Just want to make sure all the facts line up.

Don't want even one iffy detail put in front of the Ghent family.

Aww you found it all by yourself? It's only posted on both my X and Facebook accounts. You really act like you're uncovering the Hoffa grave?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 And as for the Ghent family, ok? I already know what Gina's will says. So your point? How are those Flightlines doing so far? You know the one's you brag you own 1/4000th of a penny stock?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Only 17 out of the crop have even started? Yours did a backwards flip before her first start??? Complete fucking loser.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
(https://iili.io/CiOVoqx.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CiOVoqx)
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 12:21:09 PM
Does MyRacehorse publish the names of their suckers?   ngc3

They should rename the sire of the one's he's bragged he "bought" to FLATLINE.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Yonkers1A on August 15, 2026, 12:43:01 PM
Thanks but you're too late.

Got it 10 minutes ago.  tmbz1

Just want to make sure all the facts line up.

Don't want even one iffy detail put in front of the Ghent family.

Colin has all the answers

Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: darnoldrocks on August 15, 2026, 01:01:42 PM
It didn't seem like much of an assault.

I know he was in cuffs, but did they actually charge him?
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 01:08:03 PM
It didn't seem like much of an assault.

I know he was in cuffs, but did they actually charge him?

Figure by the end of next week you can FOIA request it.  tmbz1
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 15, 2026, 01:11:01 PM

glad your ok

And so is Jennifer  tmbz1

She’s a horse advocate also

Sue that mutherfcker

Even if  he got  nothin

Let him get aggravated go to court

You just made the only intelligent post Rocco. It's not about some little misdemeanor. It's what his intent was and how he went about it. Not to mention he's only in the country on a visa.
Title: Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 15, 2026, 02:48:04 PM
Guys, this is good news! Seems that shopping cart Patrelli just has a vendetta against anyone that has anything to do with horses! I think he’s going insane, he continues to post the same photos links on multiple threads to try to get attention. Pretty sad. Let’s be thankful that Mark threw him off of his farm!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal