HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Calhoun on August 12, 2026, 06:05:10 PM

Title: CNBC
Post by: Calhoun on August 12, 2026, 06:05:10 PM
every other commercial is for dick medicine.

Surprised nobody ever brought this up.

Melissa Lee looks good.

Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: bestbettor on August 12, 2026, 11:36:32 PM
Who the f would watch that bullshit?
Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: Calhoun on August 13, 2026, 09:58:18 AM
Who the f would watch that bullshit?
some folks who are not bust-out broke?
Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: bestbettor on August 13, 2026, 11:15:31 AM
Oops, I thought it was cnn...
Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: Yonkers1A on August 13, 2026, 12:26:30 PM
every other commercial is for dick medicine.

Surprised nobody ever brought this up.

Melissa Lee looks good.

Colin, likes the Asian look
Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 01:54:18 PM

 thought it was called MSNOW

I have a thing for Stephanie Ruhle
Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: LUCPARK on August 13, 2026, 02:42:20 PM
I just tried their COCK GROW gummies

Oh my oh my
Oh my

All I gotta say is OH MY

MY MAN FRIEND LIKES IT TOO tmbz1

ngc3 ngc3

Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: John Moody on August 13, 2026, 03:02:39 PM
It's kind of like harness racing , lot's of stiffs
Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: Calhoun on August 13, 2026, 03:14:50 PM
I just tried their COCK GROW gummies

Oh my oh my
Oh my

All I gotta say is OH MY

MY MAN FRIEND LIKES IT TOO tmbz1

ngc3 ngc3
your horses doing any good?
Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: Calhoun on August 13, 2026, 04:57:33 PM
Who the f would watch that bullshit?
Oops, I thought it was cnn...

What bullshit you watch?
Title: Re: CNBC
Post by: bestbettor on August 13, 2026, 05:01:28 PM
Fox of course... tmbz1
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal