HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on August 11, 2026, 09:09:43 PM

Title: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Trigger on August 11, 2026, 09:09:43 PM
Late last year he's talking casually about going to FATSO's farm with a friend... ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=82351.msg1237745#msg1237745

"Saturday a friend of mine owns a few horses at the Mark Ford training center so I took a ride up with him. I was totally impressed by the training facility probably one of the finest facilities I've ever seen including the indoor swimming pool a beautiful 5/8 mile track with multiple paddocks. The facility was also packed as I walked into most of the barns.

I saw Mark in one of the barns so I approached him after some small talk about the farm I asked him if he was going to resign?  He laughed saying why would I resign? I told him about the daily post that he was going to resign. He commented, oh that guy and laughed, he's totally obsessed with me he's just a disgruntled employee. So there you have it people right from the horses mouth he's not going to resign."

The story changed drastically today as the first time he saw FATSO's farm was 2 weeks ago  ngc3

"tmbz1 tmbz1 I have never been to his farm other than two weeks ago,, we are sending 10 head over there. I left there with my mouth open.  I've never seen a better facility in all the years I've been racing."

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84776.msg1276881#msg1276881


Ya busted out liar, bitch!  ;D
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 11, 2026, 09:11:43 PM
Late last year he's talking casually about going to FATSO's farm with a friend... ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=82351.msg1237745#msg1237745

"Saturday a friend of mine owns a few horses at the Mark Ford training center so I took a ride up with him. I was totally impressed by the training facility probably one of the finest facilities I've ever seen including the indoor swimming pool a beautiful 5/8 mile track with multiple paddocks. The facility was also packed as I walked into most of the barns.

I saw Mark in one of the barns so I approached him after some small talk about the farm I asked him if he was going to resign?  He laughed saying why would I resign? I told him about the daily post that he was going to resign. He commented, oh that guy and laughed, he's totally obsessed with me he's just a disgruntled employee. So there you have it people right from the horses mouth he's not going to resign."

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84776.msg1276881#msg1276881

The story changed drastically today as the first time he saw FATSO's farm was 2 weeks ago  ngc3

"tmbz1 tmbz1 I have never been to his farm other than two weeks ago,, we are sending 10 head over there. I left there with my mouth open.  I've never seen a better facility in all the years I've been racing."

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=82351.msg1237745#msg1237745


Ya busted out liar, bitch!  ;D

You skipped over the most important point of this post which is the disgruntled shopping cart Mike being banned. Is that a lie as well?
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Trigger on August 11, 2026, 09:15:16 PM
You skipped over the most important point of this post which is the disgruntled shopping cart Mike being banned. Is that a lie as well?

FATSO can come here and say anything he wants when his hands aren't shoving food in his fat ugly corrupt hole  ngc3

G is a busted out liar.  ngc3

Period  tmbz1
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 11, 2026, 09:18:35 PM
FATSO can come here and say anything he wants when his hands aren't shoving food in his fat ugly corrupt hole  ngc3

G is a busted out liar.  ngc3

Period  tmbz1

You did not answer my question. Is disgruntled employee shopping cart Mike banned from the prestigious Mark Ford Farm?
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: JT on August 11, 2026, 09:18:59 PM
FATSO can come here and say anything he wants when his hands aren't shoving food in his fat ugly corrupt hole  ngc3

G is a busted out liar.  ngc3

Period  tmbz1
Of course ZZZZZ is a liar
He would have to eat 40 lunches a week with all the people he knows ngc3
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: toothman on August 11, 2026, 09:30:04 PM
FATSO can come here and say anything he wants when his hands aren't shoving food in his fat ugly corrupt hole  ngc3

G is a busted out liar.  ngc3

Period  tmbz1

shill
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Trigger on August 11, 2026, 10:19:51 PM
shill

Farm hands, grooms, some bottom feeders sucking up for a tip on a horse?....these guys are relentlessly gay promoting FATSO  ngc3

It's an obscene obsession they have too deep throating FATSO.  ngc3

They also forget the word irrelevant is don't mention a dude's name dozens a times a day  ngc3....and who is not been part of racing horses for years too  ngc3

They secretly subconsciously love Mike, can't get enough of him!  ;D
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Trigger on August 12, 2026, 09:38:16 AM
G, please advise  ngc3
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: G on August 12, 2026, 09:41:05 AM
You did not answer my question. Is disgruntled employee shopping cart Mike banned from the prestigious Mark Ford Farm?
tmbz1
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Yonkers1A on August 12, 2026, 09:51:48 AM
G, please advise  ngc3

He’s a misfit, plain and simple
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Onthefront11 on August 12, 2026, 11:43:25 AM
$2 bettor worried about everyone's business
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 11:45:53 AM
He’s a misfit, plain and simple

"G" claims he's having 10 head shipped to Mark Ford's farm next week.. probably 10 heads of lettuce 🥬.
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: gurals casino on August 12, 2026, 11:54:22 AM
"G" claims he's having 10 head shipped to Mark Ford's farm next week.. probably 10 heads of lettuce 🥬.

I doubt Fork allows vegetables on his farm
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 12:16:37 PM
How would "G" know, he's never met him, even though he claims to have had lunch with Fork and Steve Jones among others on multiple occasions.
Last week he claimed to have 4 horses, all of a sudden he has 10 more!
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: bello on August 12, 2026, 01:46:15 PM
I heard G knows people. Oh wait, I heard that from G
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 01:53:18 PM
He comes on here every morning, and rapid fire posts on 10 different threads the same BS he previously posted dozens of times accusing almost everyone including me of being Mikee.
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 12, 2026, 02:05:02 PM
He comes on here every morning, and rapid fire posts on 10 different threads the same BS he previously posted dozens of times accusing almost everyone including me of being Mikee.

much better than Andrew who comes on here every morning, and repeats the same line about Mark Ford resigning! He such an Imbecile!
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 02:09:01 PM
I think "G" is so focused on Mike he doesn't realize he's repeating the same thing over and over. Andrew does it because he doesn't care what people think of him and knows it bothers some people.
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 12, 2026, 02:11:29 PM
  Andrew does it because he knows it bothers some people.

     Thats soooo intelligent!      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: bello on August 12, 2026, 02:39:08 PM
He comes on here every morning, and rapid fire posts on 10 different threads the same BS he previously posted dozens of times accusing almost everyone including me of being Mikee.

That is his break from mucking stalls for Fork
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: G on August 12, 2026, 02:55:39 PM
     Thats soooo intelligent!      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
tmbz1 on a 1 to 10 scale 10 being intelligent the scale on this website is about a 1. There's only a few like yourself, scrape the paint, kole and a couple of others the rest of them are dummies.
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 02:57:23 PM
Sounds like the fearsome foursome.
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: gurals casino on August 12, 2026, 03:14:52 PM
Sounds like the fearsome foursome.

The Steel Curtain or The Purple People Eaters?
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 12, 2026, 03:49:01 PM
My question still goes unanswered: Is Shopping Cart Petrelli the DISGRUNTLED employee? and more importantly, is he allowed to step foot on the prestigious Mark Ford farm???
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Trigger on August 12, 2026, 03:51:19 PM
My question still goes unanswered: Is Shopping Cart Petrelli the DISGRUNTLED employee? and more importantly, is he allowed to step foot on the prestigious Mark Ford farm???

Was never Ford's employee you dildo fucking cunt solution.  Why don't you dm me so we can work toward getting together for 30 secs and wrap up our biz forever.   11.gn
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 12, 2026, 03:54:37 PM
Was never Ford's employee you dildo fucking cunt solution.  Why don't you dm me so we can work toward getting together for 30 secs and wrap up our biz forever.   11.gn

I have a better idea, go play in traffic Loser!
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Trigger on August 12, 2026, 04:15:28 PM
I have a better idea, go play in traffic Loser!

With whose decapitated head, yours?  ngc3
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: Calhoun on August 12, 2026, 04:34:46 PM
My question still goes unanswered: Is Shopping Cart Petrelli the DISGRUNTLED employee? and more importantly, is he allowed to step foot on the prestigious Mark Ford farm???
No

SCM was evicted from Goshen Track by Steve Jones. He now yells at random strangers riding tractors there from the other side of the fence. This is the spot SCM didn't show up at as directed for the hot dog toss.

Ford's farm is the place where a horse was inelegantly disposed of a decade or two ago. SCM has found some pictures which he posts ad nauseum here on this worthless blog and elsewhere.

I doubt SCM would venture anywhere near Ford, anywhere.
Title: Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 12, 2026, 05:03:13 PM
No

SCM was evicted from Goshen Track by Steve Jones. He now yells at random strangers riding tractors there from the other side of the fence. This is the spot SCM didn't show up at as directed for the hot dog toss.

Ford's farm is the place where a horse was inelegantly disposed of a decade or two ago. SCM has found some pictures which he posts ad nauseum here on this worthless blog and elsewhere.

I doubt SCM would venture anywhere near Ford, anywhere.

Thanks for the explanation!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal