HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 05:32:57 PM

Title: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 05:32:57 PM
My man JT hit the late pick 5 at Finger Lakes today for $12,998.21 and took down 1/3rd the pool!  62za.clp

Proud of you BRO!  tmbz1

Thanks Jackie!  86z.st

(https://media2.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExanhwbDNmcHlkOHEyMnl6eG0xNXkweGwwZmFwZmVkOTExeTVtdmpjNyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/26tOZ42Mg6pbTUPHW/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 05:43:21 PM
Thanks brother!!
If I knew how to post the ticket I would  ngc3
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 05:47:23 PM
The ticket was for $108 lady fingers
1,4,5,6,8,9/1,2,3,4,5,7/1/3/3,4,5,6,7,8
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: dougie on August 10, 2026, 05:51:02 PM
JT!!!!! Congrats my friend!!!!!
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 05:53:05 PM
JT!!!!! Congrats my friend!!!!!

Dougie with the year to date +ROI, BRO should of mentioned you too, proud of you to this year!  tmbz1

Thanks brother!!
If I knew how to post the ticket I would  ngc3

They call us the BustOutBoys...

Uh huh  ngc3

No need for you take shit for my exploits.

I've almost quit, thinking of just deleting both my Equibase (t-bred) and Trackmaster (harness) VS's

My days are almost over, won't last the year for sure.

Great job and happy to celebrate with you.

Thanks!  ;D
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: dougie on August 10, 2026, 05:54:53 PM
Dougie with the year to date +ROI, BRO should of mentioned you too, proud of you to this year!  tmbz1

They call us the BustOutBoys...

Uh huh  ngc3

No need for you take shit for my exploits.

I've almost quit, thinking of just deleting both my Equibase (t-bred) and Trackmaster (harness) VS's

My days are almost over, won't last the year for sure.

Great job and happy to celebrate with you.

Thanks!  ;D
Thanks Sweet! It's so great for JT to hit such a great number!!!!!!
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 06:00:35 PM
JT!!!!! Congrats my friend!!!!!
Thanks Dougie!!
I have been losing so bad at the Spa since the meet started..
Many close calls for 4 and 5 figure payouts with 4 out of 5 on my pick 5's
Never would have dreamed I'd score that much at Finger Lakes
Not really a difficult sequence either although the #1 in leg 3 who I had singled at 1/5 held on for dear life. Jackie Davis on him as well.
Got extremely lucky in the last leg with all the favorites killing one another at the front and Jackie came from the clouds of heaven at 31-1.
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 06:09:12 PM
Thanks Jackie for being there for JT - From me to you Lady Jock w / <3 11.wj

(https://live.staticflickr.com/3186/2924067497_0286ce26be_b.jpg)

(https://cdn-images.bloodhorse.com/i/bloodhorse-images/2015/04/3ce792cde6c747c9b5ed2a79fab0b281.jpg?preset=facebook)
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: andrew on August 10, 2026, 06:12:28 PM

great hit JT,, congrats  tmbz1
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 06:13:42 PM
great hit JT,, congrats  tmbz1
Thanks man!!
I hope your daughter is staying safe  tmbz1
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 06:21:34 PM
Thanks Jackie for being there for JT - From me to you Lady Jock w / <3 11.wj

(https://live.staticflickr.com/3186/2924067497_0286ce26be_b.jpg)

(https://cdn-images.bloodhorse.com/i/bloodhorse-images/2015/04/3ce792cde6c747c9b5ed2a79fab0b281.jpg?preset=facebook)
I love her!!!
My previous score with a female jockey was Sophie Doyle.
A 3 or 4 grand pick 6 score at Ellis Park last year
Jackie is much more attractive and the win is 3 times as much
Sorry Sophie..you've been  replaced.. ngc3
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 10, 2026, 06:26:43 PM
Great hit JT!! Congrats. tmbz1
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 06:40:27 PM
Great hit JT!! Congrats. tmbz1
Thanks BT!!! tmbz1
Leg 3 became a nail biter on a 1/5 shot I had singled
Legs 1 and 2 I spread per usual..caught a 6-1 and a 4-1
I loved the 3 in leg 4.. closer then I thought it'd be.. he was 7/5
Leg 5 got extremely lucky..31-1 shot.. feeling very blessed.
I am in shock how much it paid really  ;D
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 10, 2026, 06:43:23 PM
Sounds like they should be readying your own window at Delaware. ;D
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 06:52:00 PM
Sounds like they should be readying your own window at Delaware. ;D
Only a little more then a month away  ;D
I got 22 days of work left before a week on Cape Hatteras and then LBJ week
A total of 17 days off work including weekends.
Last day September 10th..back to work on the 28th.
Vacation countdown clock has already started tmbz1
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Dingus on August 10, 2026, 07:05:53 PM
Good to see a winner in our midst
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 07:07:01 PM
Good to see a winner in our midst
Thanks Dingus!!
A winner today, most days not so much ngc3
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 07:16:34 PM
SAW, Dougie, JT, Whip, Bello, and LUCPARK been sending them out this year and doing very well.

JT plays fucking hard, the do or die shit almost solely...p5's p6's! 

Best vertical strategist around these parts....SAW has the biggest vertical payout year to date, at the BigM just shy of $20k!  ;D
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: dougie on August 10, 2026, 07:28:04 PM
Thanks Dougie!!
I have been losing so bad at the Spa since the meet started..
Many close calls for 4 and 5 figure payouts with 4 out of 5 on my pick 5's
Never would have dreamed I'd score that much at Finger Lakes
Not really a difficult sequence either although the #1 in leg 3 who I had singled at 1/5 held on for dear life. Jackie Davis on him as well.
Got extremely lucky in the last leg with all the favorites killing one another at the front and Jackie came from the clouds of heaven at 31-1.
It's so great to make a nice score like that my friend. I couldn't be happier for you. Jackie Davis did a great job for you. I remember betting her dad on the NY circuit oh so many years ago. A great racing family.
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 07:32:48 PM
Dad was a 14% winning jock racing in an "A" circuit against a colony of Cordero, Santos, Antley, Velasquez and the best in the world that showed up there....she's a chump 10% winning jock amongst a clown car of pick a "C" oval  ngc3

On this day and many more to cum she's a plop jizz goddess!  ;D
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 08:22:47 PM
Dad was a 14% winning jock racing in an "A" circuit against a colony of Cordero, Santos, Antley, Velasquez and the best in the world that showed up there....she's a chump 10% winning jock amongst a clown car of pick a "C" oval  ngc3

On this day and many more to cum she's a plop jizz goddess!  ;D
There will be no Jacqueline Davis slander tolerated  ngc3
Or Katie and Dylan as much as that pains me to say that ngc3
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: gurals casino on August 10, 2026, 08:39:01 PM
great hit, sir tmbz1

Jackie rides at Penn National and Charlestown on occasion

sheis better than Dylan and Katie--both who I avoid

fantastic score
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 09:00:04 PM
great hit, sir tmbz1

Jackie rides at Penn National and Charlestown on occasion

sheis better than Dylan and Katie--both who I avoid

fantastic score
Thank you GC!!
You have commented that I don't like Dylan...
Which was true ngc3
No more Davis family slander  ngc3
Yes she is at Charlestown quite often which I like to play occasionally  tmbz1
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 09:35:02 PM
There will be no Jacqueline Davis slander tolerated  ngc3
Or Katie and Dylan as much as that pains me to say that ngc3

"Great racing family"

- Dougie

Sure

Like the word "ejaculate" is a mouthful  ngc3

Happy 4 U Bro!  ;D

Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 09:56:09 PM
"Great racing family"

- Dougie

Sure

Like the word "ejaculate" is a mouthful  ngc3

Happy 4 U Bro!  ;D
It pains me, but no Davis family slander.
Especially my new bestie Jacqueline  ngc3
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 10:02:47 PM
It pains me, but no Davis family slander.
Especially my new bestie Jacqueline  ngc3

My gf begs for what I deposit in her body that she wants in her mouth now...I'm getting old, I just want to squirt, pee and eat, no porn star flipping action  ngc3

F Jackie, no complimentary thank you jizz donation for her from me  ngc3

 ;D
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: dougie on August 10, 2026, 10:16:00 PM
Today.....we are all Jackie Davis fans!
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 10:50:07 PM
My gf begs for what I deposit in her body that she wants in her mouth now...I'm getting old, I just want to squirt, pee and eat, no porn star flipping action  ngc3

F Jackie, no complimentary thank you jizz donation for her from me  ngc3

 ;D
Today.....we are all Jackie Davis fans!
Yes we are Dougie!!
And Trig , Jackie is MINE!!
Also......
I have been married 25 years
I understand  ngc3
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 11:02:27 PM
Yes we are Dougie!!
And Trig , Jackie is MINE!!
Also......
I have been married 25 years
I understand  ngc3


Limo wifey and her bf gf on a champagne spa weekend.

Could think of three or four ways to get in trouble with the 10g balance  ngc3

You want a bunch of hot fem midgets dressed up in silks to really celebrate this win ngc3

I'm a sick F  tmbz1


Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 10, 2026, 11:11:18 PM

Limo wifey and her bf gf on a champagne spa weekend.

Could think of three or four ways to get in trouble with the 10g balance  ngc3

You want a bunch of hot fem midgets dressed up in silks to really celebrate this win ngc3

I'm a sick F  tmbz1
I am a 52 year old man with a mind of a 20 year old ngc3
I have told my wife many times if I quit talking like a horny teenager towards her, then that is when you need to worry about me..but to answer your question..
In my younger and pre married years, Absolutely
In my married and in my fifties years..no way ngc3
I don't want to make Jackie jealous ;D
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 11:18:08 PM
I am a 52 year old man with a mind of a 20 year old ngc3
I have told my wife many times if I quit talking like a horny teenager towards her, then that is when you need to worry about me..but to answer your question..
In my younger and pre married years, Absolutely
In my married and in my fifties years..no way ngc3
I don't want to make Jackie jealous ;D

We've got one crazy pervert that runs a round chasing female jockey's all over the country  ngc3

Pics, interviews with him....and his fanny pack  ngc3

Chris

https://femalejockeys.com/davis.html

She's all yours bro, you got wifey too, take mine for a spin too  tmbz1
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2026, 11:23:09 PM
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcVKMguoSb0Ax6IDN_P_k3Y4MJ7SlslbgoyZ1JsEq90wWxgqkJtUGJGSTM&s=10)

 ngc3
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: bello on August 11, 2026, 10:32:14 AM
JT   You be the man!
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 11, 2026, 10:48:25 AM
JT   You be the man!
Thanks bello!!
Like I mentioned to Dougie earlier in the thread, I have been getting wrecked at the Spa during their meet. Many close calls..4 out of 5's on 4 or 5 figure scores. Never would of dreamed to win that much at Finger Lakes. I am still in shock that it paid that much ;D
6-1,4-1,1/5,7/5, and then a 31-1 bomb.
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 11, 2026, 10:56:23 AM
While 4/5's hurt, and hitting and losing $ hurt they mean you're close to the mark.

I think there's something to be said observing both yourself and Bello.

I wonder if you develop into integrating his strategy too (when applicable) on a larger base price p5 that typically has less combos.

I'm also not seeing the disadvantage of a sizeable insurance place bet on the cold end of ticket if it could at least pay 1/2.

Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 11, 2026, 11:09:48 AM
While 4/5's hurt, and hitting and losing $ hurt they mean you're close to the mark.

I think there's something to be said observing both yourself and Bello.

I wonder if you develop into integrating his strategy too (when applicable) on a larger base price p5 that typically has less combos.

I'm also not seeing the disadvantage of a sizeable insurance place bet on the cold end of ticket if it could at least pay 1/2.
Interesting.. I have to give that some serious thought.
My main change recently has been avoiding if at all possible a single at the end.
Usually now skip the sequence if the single is at the end.
A larger base price just basically doubles the bet. Probably good for a P5 when not spreading to much or small fields. I will do that if a pick 4 falls into my sequence with 2 singles..go from 50 cents to a buck.
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 11, 2026, 11:23:33 AM
Interesting.. I have to give that some serious thought.
My main change recently has been avoiding if at all possible a single at the end.
Usually now skip the sequence if the single is at the end.
A larger base price just basically doubles the bet. Probably good for a P5 when not spreading to much or small fields. I will do that if a pick 4 falls into my sequence with 2 singles..go from 50 cents to a buck.

Up to two tickets when applicable.

Your typical ticket is the primary.

Yes, doubles or greater the bet but with Bello's typical strategy of picking precisely it's short on combos so low cost.

More outlay, but those days of winning and losing money likely go profit.  Not sure what % you are with that.
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Calhoun on August 12, 2026, 10:12:05 AM
The ticket was for $108 lady fingers
1,4,5,6,8,9/1,2,3,4,5,7/1/3/3,4,5,6,7,8
well done.

How'd you manage the ticket? Aside from the singles, looks like you cut one horse from each leg and your opinion was good. Were those solid drops? Or more getting to your ticket cost number? In any event, well played.
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 12, 2026, 10:37:33 AM
well done.

How'd you manage the ticket? Aside from the singles, looks like you cut one horse from each leg and your opinion was good. Were those solid drops? Or more getting to your ticket cost number? In any event, well played.
Thanks Calhoun!
Anyone that follows our betting threads on here knows my strategy.
In any given sequence pick 2 singles that you like the best and spread as much as possible in the other 3 legs. Only play a ticket if you feel very strongly about those 2 singles. My ticket range normally falls between $100 to $200.
This particular sequence I thought the singles were pretty easy
As far as the horses I dropped.. I thought they had zero chance to win.
So a combination of getting to my ticket range..finger lakes pick5's can pay peanuts.. I've had many "winning " losing tickets there.. and they were drops of longshots that I thought had zero chance to win
I got extremely lucky to hit a bomb the last leg. The favorite #5 had a will pay of I think $240 bucks.
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Yonkers1A on August 12, 2026, 10:57:55 AM
I’m a big fan of FL, stop by there a couple of times a year. Lots of times it’s chalk, chalk , bomb. I like Tuesday, where the Thourgraph sheets are free.

Anyway, great hit, what do you handicap with ? I like the Thourgraph sheets
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 12, 2026, 12:02:45 PM
I’m a big fan of FL, stop by there a couple of times a year. Lots of times it’s chalk, chalk , bomb. I like Tuesday, where the Thourgraph sheets are free.

Anyway, great hit, what do you handicap with ? I like the Thourgraph sheets
Thanks Yonkers!!
Never been there before. Driven by that region a couple times though on the way to Lake George.
I am kind of old school and just download the racing forms on my betting apps or lots of tracks as you know offer free pp's. I like equibase and brisnet as well.
Also at some tracks..definitel y not all only a few, I will take the on air talents opinion of a particular race, but never let it change my mind.
My Dad always said "study long, study wrong"

Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Calhoun on August 12, 2026, 12:16:36 PM
One last Q ... did you hedge at all in the last to the one uncovered?
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 12, 2026, 12:32:44 PM
One last Q ... did you hedge at all in the last to the one uncovered?
No problem and no I did not.. sometimes I do...
In some cases if you hedge, then you should of just added that horse to the sequence and be done with it. On that particular ticket if I included the #1 and #2 who ended being a gate scratch.. The ticket cost would have been $144 instead of $108..so you should just add them on your ticket instead of hedging if you are unsure
That #1 horse in the last leg had Zero chance
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Jctoronto on August 12, 2026, 03:13:49 PM
A MAJOR acquisition JT.
Congratulations sir.

jctoronto
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 12, 2026, 03:49:23 PM
Please pick up a free autographed picture of JT with the winning ticket in the Plop lobby. He's juggling Mrs. JT & Jackie now so let's keep it to a 100 questions an hour.  Thank you!   ;D
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 12, 2026, 03:54:49 PM
A MAJOR acquisition JT.
Congratulations sir.

jctoronto
Thanks JC!! Got very lucky
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: JT on August 12, 2026, 04:05:23 PM
Please pick up a free autographed picture of JT with the winning ticket in the Plop lobby. He's juggling Mrs. JT & Jackie now so let's keep it to a 100 questions an hour.  Thank you!   ;D
Hey, who said anything about free ngc3
I could always use the extra money to supplement future tickets ngc3
Definitely alot of juggling going on ngc3
In all seriousness, I never mind at all talking wagering strategies and betting angles
Those are my favorite topics on here along with the betting threads.
Although I will say it's not like I turned into some expert handicapper overnight, but I do really appreciate all the congratulations from others. tmbz1
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Trigger on August 12, 2026, 04:14:15 PM
Hey, who said anything about free ngc3
I could always use the extra money to supplement future tickets ngc3
Definitely alot of juggling going on ngc3
In all seriousness, I never mind at all talking wagering strategies and betting angles
Those are my favorite topics on here along with the betting threads.
Although I will say it's not like I turned into some expert handicapper overnight, but I do really appreciate all the congratulations from others. tmbz1

You're my inspiration  :-*
Title: Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
Post by: Calhoun on August 12, 2026, 05:48:19 PM
Thanks Calhoun!
Anyone that follows our betting threads on here knows my strategy.
In any given sequence pick 2 singles that you like the best and spread as much as possible in the other 3 legs. Only play a ticket if you feel very strongly about those 2 singles. My ticket range normally falls between $100 to $200.
This particular sequence I thought the singles were pretty easy
As far as the horses I dropped.. I thought they had zero chance to win.
So a combination of getting to my ticket range..finger lakes pick5's can pay peanuts.. I've had many "winning " losing tickets there.. and they were drops of longshots that I thought had zero chance to win
I got extremely lucky to hit a bomb the last leg. The favorite #5 had a will pay of I think $240 bucks.
tmbz1

I don't know but think these Mon/Tues cards tend to have more dead money with Gulfstream being the only other day track with handle.

 25,000 to 1.  Paid great.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal