HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 08, 2026, 11:43:46 AM

Title: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 08, 2026, 11:43:46 AM
The amount of times "G" has posted about me since my last log in. I heard he's still being keylogged and was too late updating his cyber security.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I noticed there's been a bot problem again  11.wp
See ya next month!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: LUCPARK on August 08, 2026, 01:14:26 PM
Obcessed  tmbz1
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 08, 2026, 02:19:50 PM
Obcessed  tmbz1

   HAVE YOUR MOM BUY YOU SPELLCHECK FOR CHRISTMAS DUMBASS DWARF!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: G on August 08, 2026, 03:32:46 PM
   HAVE YOUR MOM BUY YOU SPELLCHECK FOR CHRISTMAS DUMBASS DWARF!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I haven't talked about this asshole in a while,, there's no reason to he's a irrelevant. Obviously does not have a spellchecker on his old window computer that somebody donated.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: LUCPARK on August 08, 2026, 03:35:44 PM
I haven't talked about this asshole in a while,, there's no reason to he's a irrelevant. Obviously does not have a spellchecker on his old window computer that somebody donated.

I can buy you and your inbred family out tmbz1
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Yonkers1A on August 08, 2026, 04:17:33 PM
I can buy you and your inbred family out tmbz1

 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: SDST2009 on August 08, 2026, 09:58:07 PM
I haven't talked about this asshole in a while,, there's no reason to he's a irrelevant. Obviously does not have a spellchecker on his old window computer that somebody donated.

An irrelevant, Sir Grammar.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: G on August 09, 2026, 09:11:26 AM
An irrelevant, Sir Grammar.
my bad sorry. Either way he's irrelevant nobody listens to his bullshit.

Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Mark Ford a multimillionaire and this guy is living in a rooming house.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Horseradish on August 09, 2026, 09:17:08 AM

Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Mark Ford a multimillionaire and this guy is living in a rooming house.

Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Stopping Cheats Mike that , as you claim, is completely irrelevant ??
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: G on August 09, 2026, 09:23:44 AM
Listen pal the cocksucker started with me. He should thank his lucky stars that he's irrelevant.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 09, 2026, 09:32:06 AM
If he's so irrelevant then why do you talk about him all the time and think every poster is him, it's because you're obsessed with him.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Calhoun on August 09, 2026, 09:57:44 AM
Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Stopping Cheats Mike that , as you claim, is completely irrelevant ??
Other than a nobody fat drunk from Buffalo, who did he stop?

Who stopped him from going to his own daughter's wedding?

stfu
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: andrew on August 09, 2026, 10:13:29 AM
Other than a nobody fat drunk from Buffalo, who did he stop?

Who stopped him from going to his own daughter's wedding?

stfu

everybody from buffale/everybody iz mike  ngc3

17 years at plop and still a bust out

 43z.stf
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: seen2much on August 09, 2026, 10:16:45 AM
Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Stopping Cheats Mike that , as you claim, is completely irrelevant ??
Exactly...G makes Mike relevant on a daily basis...sometimes hourly.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 09, 2026, 10:32:54 AM
Too bad "G" can't put himself on IGGY.
 
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: andrew on August 09, 2026, 10:35:10 AM
Too bad "G" can't put himself on IGGY.
 
its almost lunch time. wonder who he will have lunch with today  ngc3
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 09, 2026, 10:38:30 AM
"G", Pacer2 & Paintbrush are all having lunch with Mark Ford at McDonalds in Goshen. Some of "G"'s good friends may also show up too.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: seen2much on August 09, 2026, 10:43:20 AM
its almost lunch time. wonder who he will have lunch with today  ngc3
"G", Pacer2 & Paintbrush are all having lunch with Mark Ford at McDonalds in Goshen. Some of "G"'s good friends may also show up too.
Stop it Mike and Mike. WAIT...I am Mike?
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 09, 2026, 10:48:33 AM
How come you didn't show up at Yonkers last night, "G" was waiting for you?
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: seen2much on August 10, 2026, 11:08:38 AM
If he's so irrelevant then why do you talk about him all the time and think every poster is him, it's because you're obsessed with him.

everybody from buffale/everybody iz mike  ngc3
17 years at plop and still a bust out
 43z.stf

Stop it Mike and Mike. WAIT...I am Mike?
I am getting confused. We are not all Mike?  ;D
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 10, 2026, 11:12:22 AM
I am getting confused. We are not all Mike?  ;D

Is that you John Wayne? This is me. They have no need to worry, I'll log out for another month before the end of the day. I will say G should do better protecting himself from online threats, that's what I was told.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: seen2much on August 10, 2026, 11:15:49 AM
Is that you John Wayne? This is me. They have no need to worry, I'll log out for another month before the end of the day. I will say G should do better protecting himself from online threats, that's what I was told.
Yes it's me.  ;D
I'm going make a bowl of popcorn and watch this  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp on dumb, dumber, and dumbest unfold.
Title: Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
Post by: simplify on August 10, 2026, 04:47:50 PM
   HAVE YOUR MOM BUY YOU SPELLCHECK FOR CHRISTMAS DUMBASS DWARF!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Well we can agree on one thing. He is one huge dumbass. Not sure even spellcheck would help out Lucparc. Legit assume he has an IQ of 80.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal