HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: G on July 28, 2026, 10:44:47 AM
-
Joe Faraldo with 32-1 shot My Secret Ability at Monticello!!!!!!!
I'd like to thank my good friend Joe I cashed a HUGE ticket Wednesday!!!!!!!!!
-
Congrats!
-
Joe Faraldo with 32-1 shot My Secret Ability at Monticello!!!!!!!
I'd like to thank my good friend Joe I cashed a HUGE ticket Wednesday!!!!!!!!!
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
-
Joe Faraldo with 32-1 shot My Secret Ability at Monticello!!!!!!!
I'd like to thank my good friend Joe I cashed a HUGE ticket Wednesday!!!!!!!!!
How come it took you 6 days to come up with that story?
-
Congrats!
Thank you
-
How come it took you 6 days to come up with that story?
not that I owe you any explanation, I don't consider it a win until the bookie pays me.
-
Thought most bookies were out of business by now.
-
How much did Yogi make racing that favorite easy?
-
How much did Yogi make racing that favorite easy?
Yogi! I could tell you've been around
-
Thought most bookies were out of business by now.
What planet are you on?
-
Why wait to hopefully get paid by a bookie when you can get paid right away from an ADW? Sounds like you're still living in the Pony Express age.
-
Joe Faraldo with 32-1 shot My Secret Ability at Monticello!!!!!!!
I'd like to thank my good friend Joe I cashed a HUGE ticket Wednesday!!!!!!!!!
Bullshit
Wanna play big shot
Post your bets before the race. Not after
Like myself and few others do
Ooh ooh look at me
I can reboard 🙄🙄🙄
Gtfoh
Re board
-
A BOOKIE that takes bets on Monticello. ngc3
-
Why wait to hopefully get paid by a bookie when you can get paid right away from an ADW? Sounds like you're still living in the Pony Express age.
you really want me to answer that dumb question? Geez some of you guys are really fucking stupid
-
No dumber than you for still betting with a bookie.
-
No dumber than you for still betting with a bookie.
I guess you like to pay taxes on your winnings like a fucking idiot
-
More BS from G. A bookie would not payoff at 32-1. They cap the odds. I believe it was 15-1 back in the day.
-
You don't pay taxes on your winnings unless they're over the IRS threshold and the laws have changed to benefit the bettor but you're too stupid to understand it because you're living in the past.
-
You don't pay taxes in your winnings unless they're over the IRS threshold and the laws have changed to benefit the bettor but you're too stupid to understand it because you're living in the past.
you obviously have no idea how much I've cashed in,,, again you sound like a fucking moron
-
I know 99 percent of what you post is a bunch of BS and nobody believes it but it's good for a laugh.
-
you obviously have no idea how much I've cashed in,,, again you sound like a fucking moron
Let's get this straight. You keep cashing in big amounts. The bookie continues to take your bets and get pounded.
Okay...sure...rea lly...c'mon... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
His bookie is thriving too.
-
Are bookies legal in horse racing?
-
Let's get this straight. You keep cashing in big amounts. The bookie continues to take your bets and get pounded.
Okay...sure...rea lly...c'mon... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
dummy, I’ve made one announcement of cashing in. How and where I bet is no business of yours peon
-
His bookie is thriving too.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
his bookie must be paintbrush,, he skipped town ngc3
-
dummy, I’ve made one announcement of cashing in. How and where I bet is no business of yours peon
It sucks when you get caught lying. No one gives a F...but we do like to point out your BS.
Another legend in your own mind. Tell us who else you know. 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
It sucks when you get caught lying. No one gives a F...but we do like to point out your BS.
Another legend in your own mind. Tell us who else you know. 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Jealous much?? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
his bookie must be paintbrush,, he skipped town ngc3
Dummy 56% tax rate in NY
-
Jealous much?? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Idiot 2...no one is jealous of made up BS. You are dumber than I thought. Carry on!
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Dummy 56% tax rate in NY
56% tax rate in New York? Are you out of your freaking mind, no way Jose.
-
Dummy 56% tax rate in NY
No state in the country has a 56% tax rate you moron.
-
No state in the country has a 56% tax rate you moron.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Dummy 56% tax rate in NY
You live fantasyland.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
We all know what happened
-
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
You live fantasyland.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I suggest you look at the tax takeout at the New York casinos
-
It's nowhere close to 56%, you're an idiot for even thinking it is.
-
Google Ai says it is 25-45% in New York depending on which casino
-
Be prepared for him to tell you you're wrong and are an idiot,
-
Be prepared for him to tell you you're wrong and are an idiot,
I am ready tmbz1
-
Be prepared for him to tell you you're wrong and are an idiot,
you just told him for me