HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: dougie on July 25, 2026, 11:29:36 AM

Title: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: dougie on July 25, 2026, 11:29:36 AM
Sunny and humid here in Maine so I'm getting ready to go swimming at our neighbors pools. Here's my bets for today. I had to tweak it up a little to keep within the $400 I allowed for today. Heading to Saratoga next Tuesday for as few days. Good luck to everyone today!

Saratoga
Race 7
$20WIN    #2 TWIRLING LAD                $20
$40PLACE #2 TWIRLING LAD                $40
$5EX 2/4-5-7-8-9                                $25
$5EX 4-5-7-8-9/2                                $25
Wager Cost $110

Del Mar
Race 10
$40WIN    #3 DR. VENKMAN               $40
$80PLACE #3 DR.VENKMAN                $80
Wager Cost $120

The Meadows
Race 16
$10WP     #2 & #7                             $40
$3EX 2-7/1-3-4-5-9                           $30
$6EX 1-3-4-5-9/2-7                           $60
Wager Cost $130

Total Wagers today $360

Good luck everyone!!!!!
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 11:47:37 AM
Looks good Dougie!

Have fun at the neighbor's pool orgy!

Good Luck!  ;D
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: JT on July 25, 2026, 12:11:02 PM
Looks good Dougie!

Have fun at the neighbor's pool orgy!

Good Luck!  ;D
Good luck Dougie
Beautiful day in central Ohio as well
Sunny and 81 degree high temperature.. our heatwave has passed
Steaks on the BBQ and a fire tonight is on my agenda
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 12:23:43 PM
Good luck Dougie
Beautiful day in central Ohio as well
Sunny and 81 degree high temperature.. our heatwave has passed
Steaks on the BBQ and a fire tonight is on my agenda

 tmbz1

One of my favorite foods lately, boneless, skinless chicken thighs.  With a sugar free bbq sauce.  Yum!

Everything is great on the bbq as long as you don't fuck it up and burn it which I imagine you don't.

If you like ice cream, Blue Bell who I typically never buy has brand new one called Black Raspberry Fudge, it kind of rocks.
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: JT on July 25, 2026, 01:16:09 PM
tmbz1

One of my favorite foods lately, boneless, skinless chicken thighs.  With a sugar free bbq sauce.  Yum!

Everything is great on the bbq as long as you don't fuck it up and burn it which I imagine you don't.

If you like ice cream, Blue Bell who I typically never buy has brand new one called Black Raspberry Fudge, it kind of rocks.
If you like ice cream ngc3
Who doesn't?
That sounds good. I will have to try it tmbz1
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 01:20:28 PM
If you like ice cream ngc3
Who doesn't?
That sounds good. I will have to try it tmbz1

I like good quality shit.

Not that over the top sugar shit and fake cream bs and pumped air into it.

High butterfat is premium, ya know.

The flavor though is a winner.

I've always been a sucker for fruit and chocolate, but that combo is really nice.
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: JT on July 25, 2026, 01:23:59 PM
I like good quality shit.

Not that over the top sugar shit and fake cream bs and pumped air into it.

High butterfat is premium, ya know.

The flavor though is a winner.

I've always been a sucker for fruit and chocolate, but that combo is really nice.
I am the same
I usually only eat 1 meal a day so I make it count
If I ate lunch I would want to take a nap on my customers front lawn ngc3
Just a shit ton of water all day.. usually 3 or 4 liters
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 01:38:09 PM
I am the same
I usually only eat 1 meal a day so I make it count
If I ate lunch I would want to take a nap on my customers front lawn ngc3
Just a shit ton of water all day.. usually 3 or 4 liters

 tmbz1 Being outdoors, you da man!

Yeh, water I have to drink no less that 1/2 gallon a day.

New summer salad I eat every day...

Romaine and spinach, radishes, red pepper, scallions, cucumber, goat cheese, Greek dressing, lemon juice and pepper.

I eat so much of it I have to make it in a soup pot.

Smells really good, refreshing and tastes great!  tmbz1
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: dougie on July 25, 2026, 02:29:40 PM
I like good quality shit.

Not that over the top sugar shit and fake cream bs and pumped air into it.

High butterfat is premium, ya know.

The flavor though is a winner.

I've always been a sucker for fruit and chocolate, but that combo is really nice.
Good luck Dougie
Beautiful day in central Ohio as well
Sunny and 81 degree high temperature.. our heatwave has passed
Steaks on the BBQ and a fire tonight is on my agenda
Thanks guys! You both gotta come to Maine. We'll do steak and lobster. We know a lady here who makes her own ice cream in her home. Just amazing. My two favorite flavors. Chocolate Chip Mint and Cherry Burgundy. YUM!!!!!
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 02:35:44 PM
Thanks guys! You both gotta come to Maine. We'll do steak and lobster. We know a lady here who makes her own ice cream in her home. Just amazing. My two favorite flavors. Chocolate Chip Mint and Cherry Burgundy. YUM!!!!!

Nice!  tmbz1

I'm coming!   tmbz1
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: JT on July 25, 2026, 02:57:52 PM
I have done homemade ice cream here many times
Not easy to do.. the recipe for the cream comes from my great grandmother
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: GOAT on July 25, 2026, 03:18:35 PM
Don't forget the Maine Steamers!
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 03:52:28 PM
Don't forget the Maine Steamers!

The best  tmbz1

Why they have a million names I dunno ngc3

as well as long necks, Ipswich clams...
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: gurals casino on July 25, 2026, 04:03:42 PM
race 7 Saratoga

#4 Jacks World--goes from Dylan Davis to Prat

that's a major upgrade

Linda Rice not known for winning on turf--but she isn't bad around 11%
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: dougie on July 25, 2026, 04:19:02 PM
race 7 Saratoga

#4 Jacks World--goes from Dylan Davis to Prat

that's a major upgrade

Linda Rice not known for winning on turf--but she isn't bad around 11%
I agree. Nice pick! I'm glad Prat is ok after the spill once the race was won.
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: gurals casino on July 25, 2026, 04:24:22 PM
I agree. Nice pick! I'm glad Prat is ok after the spill once the race was won.

Prat had great instincts to land safely

sorry I put this pick on the wrong thread

I like Dylan Davis(he is horrible) as much as JT does-so the switch was the key
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: JT on July 25, 2026, 04:53:50 PM
race 7 Saratoga

#4 Jacks World--goes from Dylan Davis to Prat

that's a major upgrade

Linda Rice not known for winning on turf--but she isn't bad around 11%
Nice pick GC.. I had him singled but Emerging Market in race 6 cost me that Pick 5
Title: Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
Post by: gurals casino on July 25, 2026, 04:57:52 PM
Nice pick GC.. I had him singled but Emerging Market in race 6 cost me that Pick 5

very strange ride on Emerging Market

looked like a no win try-tough way to go down on a seemingly worthy single
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal