HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: G on July 22, 2026, 09:34:41 AM
-
These men are ALL great ambassadors for our sport we should all be thankful that they represent us.
Mark has one of the best training farms I've ever seen. Steve has built one of the best breading farms in the nation. I remember his dad Hal was also a good man.
What can I say about Joe! Joe and I have been friends for years he is totally committed himself to harness racing and has done more to help the racing community that people realize.
Joe is always there to lend to helping hand all you have to do is call him he's also one heck of an attorney!! We should be thankful we have these men in our sport as they are the glue that holds our sport together.
-
I might add that we were so impressed with Steve's farm that we will be sending all our broodmares there.
-
These men are ALL great ambassadors for our sport we should all be thankful that they represent us.
Mark has one of the best training farms I've ever seen. Steve has built one of the best breading farms in the nation. I remember his dad Hal was also a good man.
What can I say about Joe! Joe and I have been friends for years he is totally committed himself to harness racing and has done more to help the racing community that people realize.
Joe is always there to lend to helping hand all you have to do is call him he's also one heck of an attorney!! We should be thankful we have these men in our sport as they are the glue that holds our sport together.
BEST POST OF THE YEAR!! tmbz1 tmbz1
-
BEST POST OF THE YEAR!! tmbz1 tmbz1
thank you my friend! I regard you as one of the best posters on horse plop as well
-
I agree.
You're not a official Plopster until you've made Sweet's Iggy list! tmbz1
Thats how you know you're doing something right!
73cv.2
-
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?
-
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?
do you actually know any of them personally?
-
These men are ALL great ambassadors for our sport we should all be thankful that they represent us.
Mark has one of the best training farms I've ever seen. Steve has built one of the best breading farms in the nation. I remember his dad Hal was also a good man.
What can I say about Joe! Joe and I have been friends for years he is totally committed himself to harness racing and has done more to help the racing community that people realize.
Joe is always there to lend to helping hand all you have to do is call him he's also one heck of an attorney!! We should be thankful we have these men in our sport as they are the glue that holds our sport together.
SPOT ON! Great post!!!!
-
These 3 have done more for the Industry than
any...
A Salute to these gents that actually help the
sport.
-
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?
They certainly have help destroy the game. Ford and Faraldo both profited from cheating trainers. Both have been in the game long enough to know when something is wrong or looks out of place. They continue to look the other way.
In the real world negligence or pretending you didn't know is not a defense. Both could have been brought up on charges if they were CEO of a company.
Keep up the good work Piggy.
-
I might add that we were so impressed with Steve's farm that we will be sending all our broodmares there.
How is the Victim, aka Covered Bridge, making out these days?
-
These 3 have done more for the Industry than
any...
A Salute to these gents that actually help the
sport.
Anyone with a brain knows this. I couldn’t agree with you more.
-
I thought this was a jeopardy topic. Remember to answer in the form of a question.
Who are 3 greedy liars and cheats that need to resign?
-
JOE FARALDO is a FUCKIN POS. JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't DEAD yet,but The FUC is GONNA PAY. He be easy to hit.
-
I thought this was a jeopardy topic. Remember to answer in the form of a question.
Who are 3 greedy liars and cheats that need to resign?
ngc3
Damn, you're on a roll today! ngc3
Which reminds me...
“I'm on a roll!” “You'll be on a slab, you keep it up” ngc3
-
JOE FARALDO is a FUCKIN POS. JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't DEAD yet,but The FUC is GONNA PAY. He be easy to hit.
Hell nah! Are you drunk? He’s a good Christian family man!!
-
JOE FARALDO is a FUCKIN POS. JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't DEAD yet,but The FUC is GONNA PAY. He be easy to hit.
who the fuck is this idiot?
-
Hell nah! Are you drunk? He’s a good Christian family man!!
I think he is drunk.. Half of these people wouldn't know good Christian family man
-
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?
where do you get your information from horseplop.com? Do you even know these guys
-
How is the Victim, aka Covered Bridge, making out these days?
Was 2nd in NW2500 at Pocono. It was a 5 horse field. He struggled at Tioga before that.
-
where do you get your information from horseplop.com? Do you even know these guys
You claim to know everybody and they're all friends of yours and you have lunch with them. Only problem is, they don't know you from a horse's ass.
-
OOOHHH,JOHN FRANK ARMY knows the POS from BTW. BURTON be he name. Some LAWLER and HORSE BOY he be. I would kill the MOTHERFUCKER if we met up. And the FUC knows why. Shove that up your ASS,JOEY BOY. JOHN FRANK ARMY not dead yet. You fuckin day comin.
-
who the fuck is this idiot?
That’s exactly what I am wondering as well!
-
Ain't it wonderful that G-boy and scrape the Paint boy both love YOUNKS and JOEY.
DEAD MAN WALKIN always loved to post and can not resist. Twisted mentality is his sick fucking game.
JOEY BOY is both. JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't DEAD yet.
-
JOHN FRANK is a legend and Paintbrush & "G" are nobody's.
-
JOHN FRANK is a legend and Paintbrush & "G" are nobody's.
Nah they are babbling idiots.
-
Ain't it wonderful that G-boy and scrape the Paint boy both love YOUNKS and JOEY.
DEAD MAN WALKIN always loved to post and can not resist. Twisted mentality is his sick fucking game.
JOEY BOY is both. JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't DEAD yet.
WHAT?
-
WHAT?
Guy is either drunk or brain dead. Does not make any sense! tmbz1
-
Guy is either drunk or brain dead. Does not make any sense! tmbz1
I agree this fucking guy doesn't make any sense.. He's as dumb as that other fucking idiot it could be him who knows lol
-
Like them or not:
*Faraldo .. doing well; making $$
*Ford .. doing well; making $$
*Jones .. doing well; making $$
meanwhile, ......
Shopping Cart Mike
* 5 decades
* Won 3 races
* $282 (5% of licensed earnings)
* Smoked 1 billion Lucky's
* 1 missed only daughter's wedding
* 2 failed Calhoun Challenges
All special in their own way.
-
Like them or not:
*Faraldo .. doing well; making $$
*Ford .. doing well; making $$
*Jones .. doing well; making $$
meanwhile, ......
Shopping Cart Mike
* 5 decades
* Won 3 races
* $282 (5% of licensed earnings)
* Smoked 1 billion Lucky's
* 1 missed only daughter's wedding
* 2 failed Calhoun Challenges
All special in their own way.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
The first guy is the most phony useless piece of garbage the game has to offer. What good has he ever done and how much has the guy stolen from the SOA? Casino suits are clueless.
-
Like them or not:
*Faraldo .. doing well; making $$
*Ford .. doing well; making $$
*Jones .. doing well; making $$
meanwhile, ......
Shopping Cart Mike
* 5 decades
* Won 3 races
* $282 (5% of licensed earnings)
* Smoked 1 billion Lucky's
* 1 missed only daughter's wedding
* 2 failed Calhoun Challenges
All special in their own way.
that's funny I totally agree with those stats
-
The first guy is the most phony useless piece of garbage the game has to offer. What good has he ever done and how much has the guy stolen from the SOA? Casino suits are clueless.
post your proof put your money where your mouth is
-
Like them or not:
*Faraldo .. doing well; making $$
*Ford .. doing well; making $$
*Jones .. doing well; making $$
meanwhile, ......
Shopping Cart Mike
* 5 decades
* Won 3 races
* $282 (5% of licensed earnings)
* Smoked 1 billion Lucky's
* 1 missed only daughter's wedding
* 2 failed Calhoun Challenges
All special in their own way.
tmbz1 tmbz1 they make money because they work.
-
tmbz1 tmbz1 they make money because they work.
Spot on!!
-
Everyone calls him Yogi and everyone saw the drive, stop reaching
-
It's simple Mark Steve and Joe make money because they work. They didn't take handouts from the government
-
The first guy is the most phony useless piece of garbage the game has to offer. What good has he ever done and how much has the guy stolen from the SOA? Casino suits are clueless.
you sound like that irrelevant cocksucker who is envious and jealous of Mark. You obviously are misinformed for starters does Mark even take a salary?
-
Spot on!!
tmbz1 tmbz1
-
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?
No, you are correct! tmbz1
-
you sound like that irrelevant cocksucker who is envious and jealous of Mark. You obviously are misinformed for starters does Mark even take a salary?
You ask, does Mark even take a salary? I thought you knew everything about him since you're so far up his butt.
-
You ask, does Mark even take a salary? I thought you knew everything about him since you're so far up his butt.
Trump claims he doesnt take a salary. But he steals BILLIONS from the U.S.
-
JF- president of NYSOA-a person who was friends, supported and lobbied for such pillars of society such as Allard, Banca, Conor Flynn and Grasso
MF-president of NJSOA-a person who was friends, employed, supported another stellar class act named Jeff Gillis
I know nothing of SJ but if he is having lunches with the other two-enough said
These are men to be worshipped?
-
Like them or not:
*Faraldo .. doing well; making $$
*Ford .. doing well; making $$
*Jones .. doing well; making $$
meanwhile, ......
Shopping Cart Mike
* 5 decades
* Won 3 races
* $282 (5% of licensed earnings)
* Smoked 1 billion Lucky's
* 1 missed only daughter's wedding
* 2 failed Calhoun Challenges
All special in their own way.
AMAZING!!!!
-
JF- president of NYSOA-a person who was friends, supported and lobbied for such pillars of society such as Allard, Banca, Conor Flynn and Grasso
MF-president of NJSOA-a person who was friends, employed, supported another stellar class act named Jeff Gillis
I know nothing of SJ but if he is having lunches with the other two-enough said
These are men to be worshipped?
Wowser. Super amazing! He knows what he is talking about!
-
why wont Pacer2 and Guarino discuss Allard, Banca and Gillis?
inquiring minds would like to know ngc3
-
why wont Pacer2 and Guarino discuss Allard, Banca and Gillis?
inquiring minds would like to know ngc3
tmbz1
-
JF- president of NYSOA-a person who was friends, supported and lobbied for such pillars of society such as Allard, Banca, Conor Flynn and Grasso
MF-president of NJSOA-a person who was friends, employed, supported another stellar class act named Jeff Gillis
I know nothing of SJ but if he is having lunches with the other two-enough said
These are men to be worshipped?
please post your proof
-
.
please post your proof
Covered Bridge was trained by Gillis--Ford admitted it was embarrassing and he knew nothing about it
Faraldo is pro-doping and anti integrity--his friends Banca and Allard, Flynn and Grasso all spent some time incarcerated--and Faraldo defends them
there is plenty of proof and all of this is documented
and these guys are the leaders of the Owners Associations ngc3
-
why wont Pacer2 and Guarino discuss Allard, Banca and Gillis?
inquiring minds would like to know ngc3
I know nothing about Banca and Gillis. Allard cheated and got punished as I imagine the other 2 did also. Taking a firing squad to them I think is the wrong approach! ngc3
-
why wont Pacer2 and Guarino discuss Allard, Banca and Gillis?
Ya wanna discuss Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, and Sammy Sosa too? ngc3
-
Ya wanna discuss Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, and Sammy Sosa too? ngc3
tmbz1
May as well open it up to disgraced Italian Rat Shit Shovelers who don't go to their own daughter's wedding.
-
Covered Bridge was trained by Gillis--Ford admitted it was embarrassing and he knew nothing about it
Faraldo is pro-doping and anti integrity--his friends Banca and Allard, Flynn and Grasso all spent some time incarcerated--and Faraldo defends them
there is plenty of proof and all of this is documented
and these guys are the leaders of the Owners Associations ngc3
Joe happens to be a great lawyer and knows the horse business. Banca and Allard, Flynn and Grasso are all good friends of mine half of them got framed. Everybody makes mistakes I forgot you're perfect
-
tmbz1
May as well open it up to disgraced Italian Rat Shit Shovelers who don't go to their own daughter's wedding.
who has accomplished nothing by the way
-
Joe happens to be a great lawyer and knows the horse business. Banca and Allard, Flynn and Grasso are all good friends of mine half of them got framed. Everybody makes mistakes I forgot you're perfect
so one of them supplied the illegal blood builders.....
....another one injected those horses under orders of the remaining two
yes a set up job to frame all four undoubtedly
if this all wasn't so sad for these poor horses your reply would be laughable
-
Joe happens to be a great lawyer and knows the horse business. Banca and Allard, Flynn and Grasso are all good friends of mine half of them got framed. Everybody makes mistakes I forgot you're perfect
Do all your good friends get framed?
-
so one of them supplied the illegal blood builders.....
....another one injected those horses under orders of the remaining two
yes a set up job to frame all four undoubtedly
if this all wasn't so sad for these poor horses your reply would be laughable
why don't you post some proof from a credible website instead of shooting your mouth off about something you know nothing about.
-
Joe happens to be a great lawyer and knows the horse business. Banca and Allard, Flynn and Grasso are all good friends of mine half of them got framed. Everybody makes mistakes I forgot you're perfect
Too bad all your GUILTY friends got framed.
-
I dunno, if you have a ped needle in one hand...
And a big black cock in the other, it's hard to use the "I was framed defense" - you're going down - GUILTY! ngc3
-
post your proof put your money where your mouth is
Louis Grasso, Richard Banca, and Rene Allard were convicted and sentenced in federal court for their roles in a massive racehorse doping ring. Each pleaded guilty to felony charges of distributing adulterated and misbranded performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) to defraud the harness racing industry.Convicti on and Sentencing
.....Louis Grasso (Veterinarian)Sentence: 50 months in prison..Penalties: 2 years of supervised release, $412,442.62 in forfeiture, and over $47 million in restitution
Role: Manufactured and distributed custom, unapproved, and misbranded drugs (including blood builders like Epogen) to trainers without valid prescriptions or medical necessity.
Richard Banca (Racehorse Trainer)Sentence: 30 months in prison..Penalties: 1 year of supervised release, $120,975 forfeiture, and a $10,000 fineRole: Purchased and administered Grasso's illegal drugs to horses in his training, yielding roughly $16 million in fraudulent purse winnings.
Rene Allard (Racehorse Trainer)Sentence: 27 months in prison..Penalties: 1 year of supervised release and $628,553.70 in forfeiture..Role: Operated a covert doping program using unapproved PEDs administered on race days, accumulating around $25 million in purse earnings through fraud.
Joe happens to be a great lawyer and knows the horse business. Banca and Allard, Flynn and Grasso are all good friends of mine half of them got framed. Everybody makes mistakes I forgot you're perfect
-
They were framed! LOL
-
Louis Grasso, Richard Banca, and Rene Allard were convicted and sentenced in federal court for their roles in a massive racehorse doping ring. Each pleaded guilty to felony charges of distributing adulterated and misbranded performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) to defraud the harness racing industry.Convicti on and Sentencing
.....Louis Grasso (Veterinarian)Sentence: 50 months in prison..Penalties: 2 years of supervised release, $412,442.62 in forfeiture, and over $47 million in restitution
Role: Manufactured and distributed custom, unapproved, and misbranded drugs (including blood builders like Epogen) to trainers without valid prescriptions or medical necessity.
Richard Banca (Racehorse Trainer)Sentence: 30 months in prisonPenalties: 1 year of supervised release, $120,975 forfeiture, and a $10,000 fineRole: Purchased and administered Grasso's illegal drugs to horses in his training, yielding roughly $16 million in fraudulent purse winnings.
Rene Allard (Racehorse Trainer)Sentence: 27 months in prisonPenalties: 1 year of supervised release and $628,553.70 in forfeitureRole: Operated a covert doping program using unapproved PEDs administered on race days, accumulating around $25 million in purse earnings through fraud.
Funny, we dont see Ford or Faraldo's names there!
-
Funny, we dont see Ford or Faraldo's names there!
They just used them as trainers. 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
-
Funny, we dont see Ford or Faraldo's names there!
The owner of the horse that won Atlantic Canada's most prestigious harness racing title in each of the past two years is speaking out against his former trainer, who's embroiled in a drug scandal.
Mark Ford is no stranger to harness racing in Prince Edward Island and across North America. The U.S.-based horseman owns Covered Bridge, winner of the Gold Cup and Saucer finals in both 2023 and 2024.
The horse's trainer, Jeff Gillis, was recently suspended from his work for 10 years by racing commissions in Ontario and Atlantic Canada after it was revealed he was part of an investigation into illegal performance-enhancing drugs.
Ford told CBC News he's been a client of Gillis for many years, and he was "very upset and disappointed" to learn about his alleged activities.
Ontario horse trainer suspended 10 years for buying performance-enhancing drugs: AGCO
Covered Bridge wins Gold Cup and Saucer for 2nd year in a row
"There's no explaining any of the actions. I knew nothing about it," Ford said from his training facility in upstate New York on Tuesday.
"I was dumbfounded and it puts me in a very embarrassing situation…. It's nauseating, it really is."
Gillis was part of an investigation led by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, which saw 27 horse trainers, veterinarians and others being charged "with offences relating to the systematic shipment and administration of illegal performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) to racehorses competing across multiple jurisdictions."
Screengrab of a man with a ball cap on his head talking as part of an interview
Jeff Gillis is seen in this screengrab from a YouTube video posted by the Standardbred Canada account from May 27, 2021. He was being interviewed for winning his sixth O'Brien Award, which recognizes top individuals in harness racing in a given year. (Standardbred Canada/YouTube)
Based in the Guelph, Ont. area, Gillis is a successful trainer whose stables have won millions in purses over the years, according to his biography on the Woodbine website.
But the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) has said records show Gillis purchased illegal drugs, including "a substance held out to be an illegal, blood-boosting synthetic erythropoietin," from U.S.-based veterinarian Seth Fishman.
Fishman was sentenced to 11 years in prison in July 2022 for making "untestable" performance enhancing drugs, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the southern district of New York said on its website.
'No monkey business'
Ford said Tuesday that most people in the harness-racing community knew of the investigation into Fishman's dealings, but said he learned of Gillis's alleged involvement only when AGCO announced this week that it was issuing its suspension.
"It's just sickening, and it's even more sickening when it hits this close to home," Ford said.
The AGCO suspension states that any horses that were trained by Gillis would be ineligible to race, but can be sold or released to another trainer in good standing with the commission.
Kids admiring horse.
Covered Bridge, with driver Jordan Stratton, is congratulated by fans after winning the 65th Gold Cup and Saucer at the Charlottetown Driving Park at Red Shores in 2024. (Victoria Walton/CBC)
Ford said he believes Covered Bridge would fall into that category, and stressed that the horse never tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs following his two Gold Cup wins or at any other time.
Despite the fact that Fishman's drugs are "untestable," Ford said elite horses like Covered Bridge wouldn't have been able to sustain racing on performance enhancers for as long as he did.
"They raced every week at high-end levels for years. I mean, generally, juiced-up horses don't do that," he said.
"I would be very confident that, no, there was no monkey business going on."
-
I have never meet Faraldo, Ford, or Jones. But from what I read on Plop, some loathe them and some love them. I'm trying to understand what they did or didn't to to bring out all these comments.
-
Funny, we dont see Ford or Faraldo's names there!
Faraldo, you might recall, was linked as an owner at some point with one of the trainers later indicted by the feds. Was Faraldo on a witness list for the Fishman trial? Is he on a witness list for related trials? Has he been approached by federal investigators or defense attorneys to share what he knows about the operation of Yonkers as it relates to the conduct of Fishman and Cohen? We don’t know. Is Yonkers or the New York racing commission or Faraldo’s horseman’s organization investigating the recent allegations? We don’t know. Has the USTA ever looked into whether Faraldo’s dual roles create conflicts of interest? We don’t know.
-
I have never meet Faraldo, Ford, or Jones. But from what I read on Plop, some loathe them and some love them. I'm trying to understand what they did or didn't to to bring out all these comments.
they are all hard-working men that made a name for themselves. Don’t listen to the haters that are broke and busted out the three that you have mentioned are all wealthy from the horse business.
-
Why would anyone believe a bullshit artist like you?
-
You guys can’t give credit where credit is due. Let that sink in.
-
Funny, we dont see Ford or Faraldo's names there! ngc3 ngc3
-
Funny, we dont see Ford or Faraldo's names there! ngc3 ngc3
Unfuckable ugly fat bitch ngc3
-
Funny, we dont see Ford or Faraldo's names there! ngc3 ngc3
You only see what you want. read between the lines and take off the blind bridle.
-
Unfuckable ugly fat bitch ngc3
Funny thing is you have never met Mark Ford and only know what SCM has fed you. Not too mention you wouldn't know Ford if he walked right by you.
So keep being SCM Lil bitch!
-
Funny thing is you have never met Mark Ford and only know what SCM has fed you. Not too mention you wouldn't know Ford if he walked right by you.
So keep being SCM Lil bitch!
tmbz1 this is all coming from the garbage pail's resentfulness because Mark caned his fucking ass and threw him off the farm.
Cocksucker claim he hacked me through this website we shall see
-
Ok you win. ngc3
He hacked you. You're fucked!
Good luck.
tmbz1
-
Ok you win. ngc3
He hacked you. You're fucked!
Good luck.
tmbz1
thanks! He started with me I didn't start with him.
-
thanks! He started with me I didn't start with him.
Holy shitballs I didn't log in for almost a month! I started with "you"? Is that when you were Sakit, or Joseph G??? So fucking stupid you thought changing the screen name was like the account changed, stupid beaver faced cunt. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Holy shitballs I didn't log in for almost a month! I started with "you"? Is that when you were Sakit, or Joseph G??? So fucking stupid you thought changing the screen name was like the account changed, stupid beaver faced cunt. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
yes I changed my name big fucking deal. Listen asshole you've got about 15 usernames that you sneak around like a little fucking Cunt with.
Why don't you be a man like I am and state facts instead of sneaking around with different names praising yourself like a fucking loser that you are.
-
yes I changed my name big fucking deal. Listen asshole you've got about 15 usernames that you sneak around like a little fucking Cunt with.
Why don't you be a man like I am and state facts instead of sneaking around with different names praising yourself like a fucking loser that you are.
I don't see me hiding who I am chicken shit. Are ya scared??? You sure as shit are!
Having a hissy fit posting into every topic about little old irrelevant me??? Too late dickface, none of you could stop me.
Tell Mark I said congratulations on helping destroy NJ harness racing. Nancy Takter is already post their family farm will end up an Amazon warehouse. Talk about a COMPLETE FUCKING FAILURE. Gural showing up at his farm to negotiate the Breeder's Crown payment was a dead giveaway of who ruined what was once the example all others followed. Mark gets voted in, TAILSPIN into the ground. tmbz1
Modify message
-
I don't see me hiding who I am chicken shit. Are ya scared??? You sure as shit are!
Having a hissy fit posting into every topic about little old irrelevant me??? Too late dickface, none of you could stop me.
Tell Mark I said congratulations on helping destroy NJ harness racing. Nancy Takter is already post their family farm will end up an Amazon warehouse. Talk about a COMPLETE FUCKING FAILURE. Gural showing up at his farm to negotiate the Breeder's Crown payment was a dead giveaway of who ruined what was once the example all others followed. Mark gets voted in, TAILSPIN into the ground. tmbz1
Modify message
listen fuck face I extended you an open invitation to the paddock office at Yonkers. You were a no-show you fucking Cunt,,, don't start your keyboard warrior bullshit with me.
By the way what did you contribute to the horse business? Absolutely nothing big mouth fucking loser
-
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?
please give us examples?
-
Ok you win. ngc3
He hacked you. You're fucked!
Good luck.
tmbz1
Yes shopping cart, garbage pail whatever the fuck they call him hacked me through this website he stated that many times.
-
"G" is obsessed with someone he refers to as Mr Irrelevant, probably talks about him in his sleep.
-
"G" is obsessed with someone he refers to as Mr Irrelevant, probably talks about him in his sleep.
you could label the topic as "the big three".
-
you could label the topic as "the big three".
(https://iili.io/CLy8mWN.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CLy8mWN)
-
Hey dummy, look what the big three has accomplished and then look at you?
-
Hey dummy, look what the big three has accomplished and then look at you?
And look at you, all you have is bragging about others?? Anonymously??? To me the guy with nothing!!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
And look at you, all you have is bragging about others?? Anonymously??? To me the guy with nothing!!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
you are so jealous and envious of the big three at sickening
-
you are so jealous and envious of the big three at sickening
Big Three??? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Can you tell me which one of them beat up another guy because he sent a rehab horse to me??? I'll give you THREE guesses. Another PANZY who would NEVER step up to me.
-
I'm back I'm taking an Uber to Goshen. Tomorrow I'm gonna try Orange County bagel I let you guys know if it's worth wild. The big three run harness racing thankfully!
-
I'm back I'm taking an Uber to Goshen. Tomorrow I'm gonna try Orange County bagel I let you guys know if it's worth wild. The big three run harness racing thankfully!
Now he needs an Uber? ngc3 I just got back with my breakfast, didn't see you. BTW, why don't you just call this guy who is a member of the board at Goshen Historic Track, he's been known to drive for Uber... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://www.nydailynews.com/2020/06/29/ny-legislator-admits-to-campaigning-during-covid-crisis-as-uber-driver-with-official-tags/
(https://iili.io/Ctc7stf.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/Ctc7stf)
PANZY
-
Now he needs an Uber? ngc3 I just got back with my breakfast, didn't see you. BTW, why don't you just call this guy who is a member of the board at Goshen Historic Track, he's been known to drive for Uber... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://www.nydailynews.com/2020/06/29/ny-legislator-admits-to-campaigning-during-covid-crisis-as-uber-driver-with-official-tags/
(https://iili.io/Ctc7stf.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/Ctc7stf)
PANZY
He can't afford a bagel yet alone a Uber.
-
Ok you win. ngc3
He hacked you. You're fucked!
Good luck.
tmbz1
thanks but I really don't care. Mikeee, shopping cart, garbage pail whatever the fuck they call him can hack me till the cows come home.
-
thanks but I really don't care. Mikeee, shopping cart, garbage pail whatever the fuck they call him can hack me till the cows come home.
Nothing to lose losers never care tmbz1
ngc3
-
thanks but I really don't care. Mikeee, shopping cart, garbage pail whatever the fuck they call him can hack me till the cows come home.
Gina's younger sister's name and what she does....POST IT LYING PANZY.
-
Gina's younger sister's name and what she does....POST IT LYING PANZY.
I think there was two sisters,, not that I owe you an explanation I knew Gail.
No go back to using one of your multiple usernames loser
-
Did Gail buy you lunch too?
-
I think there was two sisters,, not that I owe you an explanation I knew Gail.
No go back to using one of your multiple usernames loser
You think? IF YOU KNOW THE FAMILY YOU WILL KNOW....now, tell us her younger sister's name and what she does. Now, PANZY.
-
Did Gail buy you lunch too?
Nobody in her family would be caught in the same room with this trash. And none of them ever had ANYTHING to do with harness racing. Only her aunt and uncle and they've been dead since before COVID. G SHOULD KNOW RIGHT??? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
I think there was two sisters,, not that I owe you an explanation I knew Gail.
No go back to using one of your multiple usernames loser
Knew as is Gail is dead, nope, you just read an obit ngc3
Fucking lying twerp ngc3
Answer the other questions...
(Gail) where does she live, and what does she do for a living?
Waiting...
-
Knew as is Gail is dead, nope, you just read an obit ngc3
Fucking lying twerp ngc3
Answer the other questions...
(Gail) where does she live, and what does she do for a living?
Waiting...
This is fucking PRICELESS.... ngc3
-
This is fucking PRICELESS.... ngc3
say what you wish but the big three are all successful. By the way, what are you?
-
You think? IF YOU KNOW THE FAMILY YOU WILL KNOW....now, tell us her younger sister's name and what she does. Now, PANZY.
who the fuck do you think you are? Why am I even bothering writing this is beyond me,, you're nothing but insignificant peon
-
who the fuck do you think you are? Why am I even bothering writing this is beyond me,, you're nothing but insignificant peon
Right on CUE!!! What's Gina's younger sister's name and what does she do? GO, PANZY.
-
Right on CUE!!! What's Gina's younger sister's name and what does she do? GO, PANZY.
how could you deny that these are not the big three. Anybody who's anybody knows this
-
That eliminates you because you're a nobody liar.
-
how could you deny that these are not the big three. Anybody who's anybody knows this
You being a nobody who's had to hide under three different names on Horseplop and is scared shitless to face me concocting endless bullshit stories knows? ngc3
I know, you invited me to a track that I'm barred from, you got special permission and can't prove it with a release from MGM security which is EXACTLY what would be needed, a release from my trespass or banishment from the property. But you said you'll be waiting in the guard shack, you must be a piss catcher. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
You being a nobody who's had to hide under three different names on Horseplop and is scared shitless to face me concocting endless bullshit stories knows? ngc3
I know, you invited me to a track that I'm barred from, you got special permission and can't prove it with a release from MGM security which is EXACTLY what would be needed, a release from my trespass or banishment from the property. But you said you'll be waiting in the guard shack, you must be a piss catcher. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Finn did catch Vito blowing the security guard ngc3
-
You being a nobody who's had to hide under three different names on Horseplop and is scared shitless to face me concocting endless bullshit stories knows? ngc3
I know, you invited me to a track that I'm barred from, you got special permission and can't prove it with a release from MGM security which is EXACTLY what would be needed, a release from my trespass or banishment from the property. But you said you'll be waiting in the guard shack, you must be a piss catcher. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I would be embarrassed if I was you! Can everybody be wrong about you?
-
You're an embarrassment to the human race.
-
I would be embarrassed if I was you! Can everybody be wrong about you?
6/7 misfits here and a handful of crooks out there hardly represent EVERYBODY ngc3
Mike's got thousands of adoring followers and loyal supporters, and friends and family that love him. tmbz1
One of those I know for certain could buy them here and your crooked pals and all your entire family 10 times over ngc3
-
I would be embarrassed if I was you! Can everybody be wrong about you?
Ok "Sakit". ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
(https://iili.io/CD4dQKG.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CD4dQKG)
"RECIPROCATE" ngc3
-
Not trying to be a wise guy but does anyone know why Mike got barred from from all of these places.
-
Seriously C ngc3
He's proven extremely dangerous to the interest of animal abusers, bad racing people...who they fuck are they and who the fuck do they host?
Private property, so they opt like assholes.
-
Not trying to be a wise guy but does anyone know why Mike got barred from from all of these places.
Let's start with Dreamland where they said I was barred from two years ago then again a few weeks ago. Use some common sense. Tell me the actual name of the people making these statements. The guy you're listening to says Ford fired me then barred me. I never worked for Ford. And I was stabled at Goshen Historic Track, that's where I got trespassed when I had three horses there for complaining online that the place was a sheet of ice. And that my friend is what leads us here today. They created a monster. I haven't raced a horse in four years, yet look at how badly I'm in their heads. tmbz1
-
The series of events isn't totally clear.
Was it ..... advocacy , pain in the ass , thrown out
Or ..... pain in the ass , thrown out , advocacy
-
Not trying to be a wise guy but does anyone know why Mike got barred from from all of these places.
Read this where Mark Ford testifies to the NJRC that the reason he attacked Dave Yarock in the M1 paddock was because I had a rehab horse from Dave. He also says I tried to rent stalls from him but Steve Jones of Historic Track said I was tossed for non payment. I never rented the stalls, my owner did and always paid in advance. As a matter of fact he also donated 3k toward new office furniture for their main office. Now what does that tell you about these "men"?
(https://iili.io/CD4XSCQ.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CD4XSCQ)
-
The series of events isn't totally clear.
Was it ..... advocacy , pain in the ass , thrown out
Or ..... pain in the ass , thrown out , advocacy
Clear? You're just too fucking stupid to understand and you believe what trolls say on Horseplop. ngc3
-
Fake tough ass wise guys not doing their job, robbing, bullying their own tenants, breaking the law....
Wish I was there with you, be a fucking blood bath on ice ngc3
-
Fake tough ass wise guys not doing their job, robbing, bullying their own tenants, breaking the law....
Wish I was there with you, be a fucking blood bath on ice ngc3
Now they fully understand that by what they did, look how much I've fucked up their party since. Ask all these guys who have been banned or denied a license how happy they are I was tossed from Goshen. Everything you see happening now was set into motion because of what I've done and put out here. FORCED both state commissions, AGCO and USTA to do something. If I don't get thrown out of Historic Track, NONE OF THIS HAPPENS!!! So, to anyone affected by me....thank Steve Jones and Mark Ford. ngc3
-
Now they fully understand that by what they did, look how much I've fucked up their party since. Ask all these guys who have been banned or denied a license how happy they are I was tossed from Goshen. Everything you see happening now was set into motion because of what I've done and put out here. FORCED both state commissions, AGCO and USTA to do something. If I don't get thrown out of Historic Track, NONE OF THIS HAPPENS!!! So, to anyone affected by me....thank Steve Jones and Mark Ford. ngc3
tmbz1
If they could only turn back time...they can't.
Too lazy and dumb to change.
They stfu real good, inside and outside ngc3
-
tmbz1
If they could only turn back time...they can't.
Too lazy and dumb to change.
They stfu real good, inside and outside ngc3
They drop MY NAME when questioned!!!! Their boy Pretlow in Albany is done with them. We all heard Howard Taylor complaing about ME during a Kentucky licensing hearing where he was told he will be DENIED over the information I publicized. And isn't there a guy still in prison because I got the call over a horse he beat to the point he had to be euthanized???? All me. I'll take the credit thank you.
-
They drop MY NAME when questioned!!!! Their boy Pretlow in Albany is done with them. We all heard Howard Taylor complaing about ME during a Kentucky licensing hearing where he was told he will be DENIED over the information I publicized. And isn't there a guy still in prison because I got the call over a horse he beat to the point he had to be euthanized???? All me. I'll take the credit thank you.
1) Why are you talking to yourself? Everybody knows that you and sweet are one of the same.
2) Howard Taylor "a personal friend of mine and a great attorney" doesn't even know you exist. I couldn't care less about what you had to say since anybody with half a brain knows you're irrelevant.
3) You really have no life making up these stories/fantasies dancing around that brainless head of yours.
-
1) Why are you talking to yourself? Everybody knows that you and sweet are one of the same.
2) Howard Taylor "a personal friend of mine and a great attorney" doesn't even know you exist. I couldn't care less about what you had to say since anybody with half a brain knows you're irrelevant.
3) You really have no life making up these stories/fantasies dancing around that brainless head of yours.
Your new name is GCOC (G Choke On Cock) ngc3
Now, wait for Mike... tmbz1
Like we've been waiting for Gina's sister's job from you ngc3
-
1) Why are you talking to yourself? Everybody knows that you and sweet are one of the same.
2) Howard Taylor "a personal friend of mine and a great attorney" doesn't even know you exist. I couldn't care less about what you had to say since anybody with half a brain knows you're irrelevant.
3) You really have no life making up these stories/fantasies dancing around that brainless head of yours.
Oh yeah? Then why does he name drop me during his Kentucky licensing hearing "at 18:46"???
https://youtu.be/YindGSsl2L8?si=fLnykS3cQqIVnMOT
Why did he have me subpoenad in his lawsuit against Jeff Gural to turn over all information I have regarding his involvement with Equestology? Hmmm??? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
(https://iili.io/CD6a4wB.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CD6a4wB)
-
Oh yeah? Then why does he name drop me during his Kentucky licensing hearing "at 18:46"???
https://youtu.be/YindGSsl2L8?si=fLnykS3cQqIVnMOT
Why did he have me subpoenad in his lawsuit against Jeff Gural to turn over all information I have regarding his involvement with Equestology? Hmmm??? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
(https://iili.io/CD6a4wB.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CD6a4wB)
Here is G's response Mike...
You would have to be stupid to click on a link you post shopping cart or whatever they call you now ngc3
How was that? ngc3
-
JT/Mikeee congratulations your Photoshopping and AI enhancements are getting a little bit better. Some of you're pigeon's might buy into your bullshit
-
JT/Mikeee congratulations your Photoshopping and AI enhancements are getting a little bit better. Some of you're pigeon's might buy into your bullshit
Shopping hard for the next Grift.
SCM = Short Con Mutt
-
Shopping hard for the next Grift.
SCM = Short Con Mutt
he really is pathetic
-
Shopping hard for the next Grift.
SCM = Short Con Mutt
Yay Calwho you did it all by yourself! Year 16 of pretend time!!! Time for you nappy! ngc3
-
Harness racing is doing just fine if you have good horses that are classified properly. If you draw outside just tell your pigeon to race easy when you draw inside tell the pigeon to send him and cash a ticket. When you have good horses the pigeon does what you say fearing that they will lose a good drive
-
Harness racing is doing just fine if you have good horses that are classified properly. If you draw outside just tell your pigeon to race easy when you draw inside tell the pigeon to send him and cash a ticket. When you have good horses the pigeon does what you say fearing that they will lose a good drive
Whatever you say "SAKIT". ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Whatever you say "SAKIT". ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
hey so I changed my name a couple of times I man enough to admit it,,, you've got about 20 usernames you hide behind loser. I love the ones where you praise yourself under different usernames,,, what a sad sack of shit you are
-
hey so I changed my name a couple of times I man enough to admit it,,, you've got about 20 usernames you hide behind loser. I love the ones where you praise yourself under different usernames,,, what a sad sack of shit you are
But can't say his real name, yeah a real man.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
(https://iili.io/CbaoAzl.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/CbaoAzl)
-
Mikeeeeee,,,you're showing everybody you're a Cunt I need behind multiple usernames.
I could give a fuck less that I change my name couple of times.
-
Mikee isn't here except in your empty head.
-
Mikeeeeee,,,you're showing everybody you're a Cunt I need behind multiple usernames.
I could give a fuck less that I change my name couple of times.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
-
Mikee isn't here except in your empty head.
"He's not all there anyways"
-
"He's not all there anyways"
exactly! He has no idea the importance of these three men that signify the big three!
-
"He's not all there anyways"
think about it can you imagine living your life on this website?
-
Michael Petrelli is a New York equine-welfare advocate and former Standardbred owner and trainer. He founded Equine Advocacy Alliance, an organization focused primarily on carriage-horse welfare and reform within harness racing.
His advocacy has two principal areas:
New York City carriage horses: Petrelli has spent several years observing and recording carriage horses around Central Park and Midtown. He has publicly reported horses he believed showed lameness, damaged hooves, wounds, exhaustion or inadequate body condition. ABC7 and CBS New York have featured his observations and comments.
Harness racing: Drawing on his experience as a Standardbred owner and trainer, he campaigns against performance-enhancing drugs, regulatory failures and the mistreatment or disposal of horses after racing. He has also organized petitions calling for greater accountability and reconsideration of public subsidies for racing.
In 2023, Petrelli released findings from a months-long investigation of the carriage industry. He presented videos of horses he believed needed veterinary attention and characterized their condition as an animal-welfare emergency. Carriage-industry representatives disputed some of his assessments, stating that the horses had received veterinary and farrier care.
More recently, Petrelli has represented Equine Advocacy Alliance in the campaign for Romanch’s Law, formerly Ryder’s Law, which would end NYC’s commercial horse-carriage industry. Following the fatal 2026 Central Park carriage incident, CBS identified him as an Equine Advocacy Alliance representative commenting on the industry’s safety record. He also testified before the New York City Council as a panelist invited by Speaker Julie Menin, describing himself as an experienced horseman and arguing that neither training nor additional regulation can eliminate a horse’s instinctive flight response in Manhattan.
Overall, Petrelli is best characterized as a persistent, outspoken advocate who combines hands-on horse experience with video documentation, public testimony, news appearances and political campaigning. His supporters view him as a horseman willing to challenge powerful racing and carriage interests. His critics—particularly within those industries—dispute some of his conclusions and confrontational methods. Anonymous forum accusations should not be treated as established facts without independent documentation.
-
think about it can you imagine living your life on this website?
You posted 34 times since yesterday morning.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Not including "shout outs".
-
You posted 34 times since yesterday morning.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Not including "shout outs".
thank you for being such a fan!
-
Even AI confirms he's just an internet troll... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Here is what can reasonably be established about “G” from public Horseplop posts:
Former username: The account was previously called “Sakit.” Old quotations retain “Sakit,” while the linked posts now display “G.” Both connect to the same forum account, user ID 38374.
Harness-racing connection: G presents himself as a longtime industry participant. He has claimed to be a “multiple track champion,” to have “thousands of winners,” and to have visited farms around the country. Those are unverified claims, and the exaggerated wording could be trolling or satire.
Claims horse ownership: He refers to “our broodmares” and says they would be sent to Steve Jones’s farm. No stable name, horses, USTA number, or ownership records are provided to substantiate that.
Claims industry relationships: He says Joe Faraldo has been his friend for years, praises Mark Ford’s training center, and writes favorably about Steve Jones. Again, these are his own statements—not independent confirmation that those people know him closely.
Goshen familiarity: He claimed he would be in the Goshen Historic Track paddock and has posted as though he personally visited Mark Ford’s nearby training center. This suggests familiarity with the Goshen racing community, but does not prove where he lives or works.
Posting behavior: Much of his activity involves defending Ford and other established racing figures, attacking or questioning you personally, repeating information he says others told him, and refusing to open outside links. His public record reads more like a combative forum persona than a transparent industry identity.
Real identity: I found no public profile name, photograph, stable, license, occupation, or verified statement that establishes who operates the account.
The strongest conclusion remains: “G” is the renamed Sakit account and portrays himself as a Goshen-connected harness-racing insider, owner and friend of prominent horsemen—but none of those biographical claims establishes his real identity. Names suggested through taunting signatures or accusations by other Horseplop posters are not reliable evidence.
-
You’re like a barfly that just won’t go away. Just get lost. I’m gonna have to put you on ignore fucking loser.
-
What's stopping you genius?
-
What's stopping you genius?
Mikeeee you're not serious now are you?
-
Even AI confirms he's just an internet troll... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Here is what can reasonably be established about “G” from public Horseplop posts:
Former username: The account was previously called “Sakit.” Old quotations retain “Sakit,” while the linked posts now display “G.” Both connect to the same forum account, user ID 38374.
Harness-racing connection: G presents himself as a longtime industry participant. He has claimed to be a “multiple track champion,” to have “thousands of winners,” and to have visited farms around the country. Those are unverified claims, and the exaggerated wording could be trolling or satire.
Claims horse ownership: He refers to “our broodmares” and says they would be sent to Steve Jones’s farm. No stable name, horses, USTA number, or ownership records are provided to substantiate that.
Claims industry relationships: He says Joe Faraldo has been his friend for years, praises Mark Ford’s training center, and writes favorably about Steve Jones. Again, these are his own statements—not independent confirmation that those people know him closely.
Goshen familiarity: He claimed he would be in the Goshen Historic Track paddock and has posted as though he personally visited Mark Ford’s nearby training center. This suggests familiarity with the Goshen racing community, but does not prove where he lives or works.
Posting behavior: Much of his activity involves defending Ford and other established racing figures, attacking or questioning you personally, repeating information he says others told him, and refusing to open outside links. His public record reads more like a combative forum persona than a transparent industry identity.
Real identity: I found no public profile name, photograph, stable, license, occupation, or verified statement that establishes who operates the account.
The strongest conclusion remains: “G” is the renamed Sakit account and portrays himself as a Goshen-connected harness-racing insider, owner and friend of prominent horsemen—but none of those biographical claims establishes his real identity. Names suggested through taunting signatures or accusations by other Horseplop posters are not reliable evidence.
ngc3
-
Even AI confirms he's just an internet troll... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Here is what can reasonably be established about “G” from public Horseplop posts:
Former username: The account was previously called “Sakit.” Old quotations retain “Sakit,” while the linked posts now display “G.” Both connect to the same forum account, user ID 38374.
Harness-racing connection: G presents himself as a longtime industry participant. He has claimed to be a “multiple track champion,” to have “thousands of winners,” and to have visited farms around the country. Those are unverified claims, and the exaggerated wording could be trolling or satire.
Claims horse ownership: He refers to “our broodmares” and says they would be sent to Steve Jones’s farm. No stable name, horses, USTA number, or ownership records are provided to substantiate that.
Claims industry relationships: He says Joe Faraldo has been his friend for years, praises Mark Ford’s training center, and writes favorably about Steve Jones. Again, these are his own statements—not independent confirmation that those people know him closely.
Goshen familiarity: He claimed he would be in the Goshen Historic Track paddock and has posted as though he personally visited Mark Ford’s nearby training center. This suggests familiarity with the Goshen racing community, but does not prove where he lives or works.
Posting behavior: Much of his activity involves defending Ford and other established racing figures, attacking or questioning you personally, repeating information he says others told him, and refusing to open outside links. His public record reads more like a combative forum persona than a transparent industry identity.
Real identity: I found no public profile name, photograph, stable, license, occupation, or verified statement that establishes who operates the account.
The strongest conclusion remains: “G” is the renamed Sakit account and portrays himself as a Goshen-connected harness-racing insider, owner and friend of prominent horsemen—but none of those biographical claims establishes his real identity. Names suggested through taunting signatures or accusations by other Horseplop posters are not reliable evidence.
I don’t understand why you’re posting this?
-
Mikeeeee I can’t imagine the time it must’ve taken to write all that I must say —I thank you! I truly feel honored that you took the time out of your day that had to take hours to write such a summary about me.
Now getting back to you, I saw that you pleaded and apologize to Howard. I’m not so sure that the damage you created can be repaired by an apology.