Author Topic: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones  (Read 18548 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« on: July 22, 2026, 09:34:41 AM »
These men are ALL great ambassadors for our sport we should all be thankful that they represent us.

Mark has one of the best training farms I've ever seen. Steve has built one of the best breading farms in the nation.  I remember his dad Hal was also a good man.

What can I say about Joe!  Joe and I have been friends for years he is totally committed himself to harness racing and has done more to help the racing community that people realize.

Joe is always there to lend to helping hand all you have to do is call him he's also one heck of an attorney!!  We should be thankful we have these men in our sport as they are the glue that holds our sport together.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2026, 09:45:54 AM »
I might add that we were so impressed with Steve's farm that we will be sending all our broodmares there.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2026, 09:48:58 AM »
These men are ALL great ambassadors for our sport we should all be thankful that they represent us.

Mark has one of the best training farms I've ever seen. Steve has built one of the best breading farms in the nation.  I remember his dad Hal was also a good man.

What can I say about Joe!  Joe and I have been friends for years he is totally committed himself to harness racing and has done more to help the racing community that people realize.

Joe is always there to lend to helping hand all you have to do is call him he's also one heck of an attorney!!  We should be thankful we have these men in our sport as they are the glue that holds our sport together.
           
   BEST POST OF THE YEAR!! tmbz1 tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2026, 10:27:02 AM »
           
   BEST POST OF THE YEAR!! tmbz1 tmbz1
thank you my friend! I regard you as one of the best posters on horse plop as well

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2026, 10:33:10 AM »
I agree.

You're not a official Plopster until you've made Sweet's Iggy list!  tmbz1

Thats how you know you're doing something right!

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2026, 11:22:27 AM »
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2026, 11:23:45 AM »
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?
do you actually know any of them personally?

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2026, 11:25:54 AM »
These men are ALL great ambassadors for our sport we should all be thankful that they represent us.

Mark has one of the best training farms I've ever seen. Steve has built one of the best breading farms in the nation.  I remember his dad Hal was also a good man.

What can I say about Joe!  Joe and I have been friends for years he is totally committed himself to harness racing and has done more to help the racing community that people realize.

Joe is always there to lend to helping hand all you have to do is call him he's also one heck of an attorney!!  We should be thankful we have these men in our sport as they are the glue that holds our sport together.

SPOT ON! Great post!!!!

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2026, 11:29:41 AM »
These 3 have done more for the Industry than

any...


A Salute to these gents that actually help the

sport.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2026, 01:18:45 PM »
am i mistaken or didnt those 3 jerk offs ruin racing?
They certainly have help destroy the game. Ford and Faraldo both profited from cheating trainers. Both have been in the game long enough to know when something is wrong or looks out of place. They continue to look the other way.
In the real world negligence or pretending you didn't know is not a defense. Both could have been brought up on charges if they were CEO of a company.
Keep up the good work Piggy.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2026, 01:33:50 PM by seen2much »

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2026, 01:43:38 PM »
I might add that we were so impressed with Steve's farm that we will be sending all our broodmares there.

How is the Victim, aka Covered Bridge, making out these days?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2026, 04:38:34 PM »
These 3 have done more for the Industry than

any...


A Salute to these gents that actually help the

sport.
Anyone with a brain knows this. I couldn’t agree with you more.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2026, 04:58:45 PM »
I thought this was a jeopardy topic.  Remember to answer in the form of a question.

Who are 3 greedy liars and cheats that need to resign?

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2026, 05:06:59 PM »
JOE FARALDO is a FUCKIN POS. JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't DEAD yet,but The FUC is GONNA PAY. He be easy to hit.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Joe Faraldo- Mark Ford -Steve Jones
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2026, 05:13:55 PM »
I thought this was a jeopardy topic.  Remember to answer in the form of a question.

Who are 3 greedy liars and cheats that need to resign?

ngc3

Damn, you're on a roll today!  ngc3

Which reminds me...

“I'm on a roll!” “You'll be on a slab, you keep it up”  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal