HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on July 15, 2026, 12:13:52 PM

Title: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on July 15, 2026, 12:13:52 PM
https://youtube.com/shorts/JsWz4-laXJA?is=ZIoEt0zsHdZFagxw
I'm here ready to testify and get Romanch's Law sent to the full council. with a few friends.
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: Calhoun on July 15, 2026, 12:48:20 PM
5 decades
3 wins
$282 Income from purses
1 missed daughter's wedding
that's your intro.
No one cares.



Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on July 15, 2026, 01:05:27 PM
O horses owned.
O purses earned.
15 years hiding real ID pretending to be someone they're not.  ngc3
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 15, 2026, 03:22:34 PM
Did you meet up with G at YR like he asked?
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on July 15, 2026, 03:35:10 PM
Oh I'm obligated to meet someone who refuses to reve ngc3al his identity to everyone? You really are stupid. Let him post his name and I'll consider it. He's the definition of a fucking pussy, can't confront anyone straight up like a man. Cyber Cunt is not a man.  ngc3
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 15, 2026, 04:29:13 PM
Oh I'm obligated to meet someone who refuses to reve ngc3al his identity to everyone? You really are stupid. Let him post his name and I'll consider it. He's the definition of a fucking pussy, can't confront anyone straight up like a man. Cyber Cunt is not a man.  ngc3

Thanks for the compliment, you're really a stand up guy.
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: andrew on July 15, 2026, 04:37:08 PM
G & painybrush da same  11.hmzr 84zac.1
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: Harness racer on July 15, 2026, 09:47:23 PM
5 decades
3 wins
$282 Income from purses
1 missed daughter's wedding
that's your intro.
No one cares.

That is both brutal and hilarious!   ngc3
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here!
Post by: G on July 16, 2026, 09:53:03 AM
https://youtube.com/shorts/JsWz4-laXJA?is=ZIoEt0zsHdZFagxw
I'm here ready to testify and get Romanch's Law sent to the full council. with a few friends.
First of all I would never open one of your fucking links DUMMY,, I'm not stupid.

Second of all,, it's none of your fucking business if I met with the Governor or not,, you're irrelevant and have accomplished nothing.

Third of all you know who I am I invited you to come to the paddock office at Yonkers but like conference a cunt you're nowhere to be found,, you also disappeared off this website for a few days.

Why don't you come to Yonkers Saturday night I'll be in the paddock office I'll get you cleared to the gate since you're not allowed on the ground. YOU said you hacked me through the website!!
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on July 16, 2026, 11:03:19 AM
Uh huh. Fucking coward won't post his name, but says he invites people for faceless meetings. Ultra cunt, tell everyone who you are PUSSY. Gonna be at the guard shack... ngc3 Well I heard your phone pinged that night in a completely different fucking state too! Where's the Governor? ngc3
We crushed it yesterday. Was an honor being invited to speak by Speaker Menin herself. Hung out with a cool lady for a few hours too, she even sent a video hello to my father who LOVES that show.  tmbz1
(https://iili.io/Ch1mz4p.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/Ch1mz4p)
(https://iili.io/ChE3GpV.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/ChE3GpV)
(https://iili.io/Ch1mT3N.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/Ch1mT3N)
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 17, 2026, 09:53:10 AM
Why does this Shopping Cart guy post the excat same photo and content in multiple threads? Nobody is actually reading it. Needing attention???
Title: Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
Post by: G on July 17, 2026, 09:55:25 AM
Why does this Shopping Cart guy post the excat same photo and content in multiple threads? Nobody is actually reading it. Needing attention???
tmbz1 he posted that same photo of himself a million times he's so fucking stupid.

Anybody with a brain can see it's photoshopped even the letter. Thankfully he's gone for a week
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal