HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 14, 2026, 08:40:57 AM

Title: For The Uncultured
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 14, 2026, 08:40:57 AM
Take an hour out of your busy schedule and watch this 1 day old podcast with an absolute legend. For the kids, this guy is the top of any icon list and you should watch it, as your generation is embarrassing and lacking any measurement of culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HLGcRpw1hc
Title: Re: For The Uncultured
Post by: Trigger on July 14, 2026, 09:16:55 AM
I'll listen to it later when I'm working, thanks.

Check out this movie trailer if you haven't, Tom Cruise, "Digger"....looks funny and awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnEyh7wL94
Title: Re: For The Uncultured
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 14, 2026, 09:30:10 AM
I'll listen to it later when I'm working, thanks.

Check out this movie trailer if you haven't, Tom Cruise, "Digger"....looks funny and awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnEyh7wL94
I saw the trailor. I am a huge Cruise fan. Reminds me of his transformation in Tropic Thunder. I can't wait to see Digger. Great director linked to the film.
Title: Re: For The Uncultured
Post by: Trigger on July 14, 2026, 08:37:28 PM
I saw the trailor. I am a huge Cruise fan. Reminds me of his transformation in Tropic Thunder. I can't wait to see Digger. Great director linked to the film.

Grossman  ngc3

Saw the trailer for "Mayday", Ryan Reynolds, looks f'ng great too.

9/4 release date.

Mayday trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om5Un9X720M
Title: Re: For The Uncultured
Post by: AgentQ on July 14, 2026, 09:11:23 PM
Take an hour out of your busy schedule and watch this 1 day old podcast with an absolute legend. For the kids, this guy is the top of any icon list and you should watch it, as your generation is embarrassing and lacking any measurement of culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HLGcRpw1hc

You mean the guy who told MacKenzie Phillips' dad to go get some groceries so he could rape his daughter. Sorry, that's not my kind of culture. Easy to find on the interweb
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal