HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: captaintreacherous on July 13, 2026, 12:47:40 PM

Title: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 13, 2026, 12:47:40 PM
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 13, 2026, 12:52:51 PM
Contd

The site would have Drivers and Trainers interviews
weekly as well as owners comments.

Specific harness horses would be featured and
we would have Trainers Tips on horses racing
that week.

A $5000 Handicapping Contest Monthly would be added.

Alternately Harness then the next month Tbred.

Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 13, 2026, 12:55:55 PM
PS.   The racist posters and we all know who they are
would be eligible to re apply for membership after
6 months. The fee would be $5000 to reapply
which would not guarantee their re admission.
But I would guarantee a fair decision on the
application process.
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 12:58:15 PM
Will the following word(s) be banded...

Kike
Yid
Hebe
Jewy Jew
Jew Down
Zio
Joo

Excellent!  ngc3

And the people that use them too - gone!  ngc3

Can we post on the sabbath?  ngc3

Which orthodox yeshiva will be sponsoring The New Circumcised Horseplop, not reformed I hope because they just make sh!t up?   ;D
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 13, 2026, 12:59:49 PM
Obviously, the original owners would guarantee
that their associates,contacts, business partners,personal or
otherwise as well as their family,friends,heirs or they themselves
would not make an attempt to "re-establish" any site
that would in any way ,shape or form resemble Horseplop
in any manner from the beginning of time until the end of the world.
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Bitter Truth on July 13, 2026, 01:01:54 PM
Get fucked. tmbz1
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 01:03:22 PM
Obviously, the original owners would guarantee
that their associates,contacts, business partners,personal or
otherwise as well as their family,friends,heirs or they themselves
would not make an attempt to "re-establish" any site
that would in any way ,shape or form resemble Horseplop
in any manner from the beginning of time until the end of the world.

Are you a retarded shyster, excuse me, attorney?  ngc3
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 13, 2026, 01:05:20 PM
A fair question "Sweet..."

Consider the new platform as a parallel to
a TV Talk show...where the show would lean toward
appropriate language.
Any references toward racist slurs would not be permissable.
As mentioned..mainst ream large companies would be the
target advertisers and would steer clear of any site that
might not adhere to a reasonable decorum.
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 01:12:04 PM
A fair question "Sweet..."

Consider the new platform as a parallel to
a TV Talk show...where the show would lean toward
appropriate language.
Any references toward racist slurs would not be permissable.
As mentioned..mainst ream large companies would be the
target advertisers and would steer clear of any site that
might not adhere to a reasonable decorum.

What if theoretically this happened  ngc3

What are you going to do if the New Horseplop Ploppers  ngc3 bash the living sh!t out of your advertisers and sponsors  ngc3

Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 13, 2026, 01:12:28 PM
The site as it stands is virtually worthless....
according to the few experts we have consulted.

and while the site has limited utility..several of the posters
have ruined the site for all.
And, of course they can continue the site as is..
with the same hackneyed racist banter which , according to
the consensus, has alienated most readers and
has given the site less than serious consideration by
many serious Standardbred readers.


or improve and refresh the site with new ideas and
evolve into the mainstream models of the Internet.
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 13, 2026, 01:15:07 PM
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"

   Kick the riff raf out ( Vindictive Rat, Triggered, Lukepuke, Andrew), clean it up and you'll make plenty!!  tmbz1
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 01:15:58 PM
The site as it stands is virtually worthless....
according to the few experts we have consulted.

and while the site has limited utility..several of the posters
have ruined the site for all.
And, of course they can continue the site as is..
with the same hackneyed racist banter which , according to
the consensus, has alienated most readers and
has given the site less than serious consideration by
many serious Standardbred readers.


or improve and refresh the site with new ideas and
evolve into the mainstream models of the Internet.

Go grab horseplop.co for a penny for the 1st year, do as you wish with it, and come back and invite us under all your conditions.

See who shows up.

Consult with your dick and fist I mean your experts  ngc3 get back to the powers to be here  tmbz1
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 01:26:24 PM
Get fucked. tmbz1

Offer $100,000.

Call this site at the same time worthless.

You want a non compete clause that extends to the owner(s) friends and other people they have no control over?

You're nuts.

I'm going to have to agree with BT.

Go get f'cked, you'll feel better, maybe it'll smarten you up  ngc3

Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: John Moody on July 13, 2026, 01:48:35 PM
CAPT doesn't have a quarter to his name  ngc3
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Cashout on July 13, 2026, 03:16:41 PM
    Tough to offer 100k when you’re about  $ 999,999.00 short
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 03:36:39 PM
CAPT doesn't have a quarter to his name  ngc3

More than likely quite a few others on plop don’t have it either.

Dies this bring back any old horseplop memories:

Remember the term BASEMENT DWELLERS on plop?
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: LUCPARK on July 13, 2026, 03:37:26 PM
Get fucked. tmbz1

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

Place ain’t for sale

GSAC

If your feelings get hurt of the  Hebrew comments

Start your own harness forum

Nobody’s stoping you
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 03:40:37 PM
There was barn to wire in the past?

Were there any others?

Is plop the last one standing or are there others still operative?

Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 13, 2026, 03:43:25 PM
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

Place ain’t for sale

GSAC

If your feelings get hurt of the  Hebrew comments

Start your own harness forum







Nobody’s stoping you
     



     DWARFBRAIN!   CANT SPELL!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: LUCPARK on July 13, 2026, 03:51:36 PM
There was barn to wire in the past?

Were there any others?

Is plop the last one standing or are there others still operative?

There’s the bowlers tour ngc3
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 03:55:20 PM
There’s the bowlers tour ngc3

I made the pba50 tour a yearly tradition for a few years. Been there done that. A lot of fun too, just like owning horses.
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: gurals casino on July 13, 2026, 05:39:34 PM
    Tough to offer 100k when you’re about  $ 999,999.00 short

that math doesn't add up tmbz1
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 13, 2026, 05:55:03 PM
There was Mid Atlantic Harness that lasted about a year.
Andrew Bell ran it and said this place was fake and only had a few actual people. They folded of course. And he really wasn't that far off i guess.

 tmbz1
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on July 13, 2026, 06:05:29 PM
Kenny Wood, RIP
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 06:12:37 PM
I'm coming through with a real offer  tmbz1

A gallon of hobo dick cheese extracted from the stomach of:

Kirby's Ace
Calhoun
Pacer 2

First time last time offer  ;D
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: gurals casino on July 13, 2026, 06:22:31 PM
There was barn to wire in the past?

Were there any others?

Is plop the last one standing or are there others still operative?

The Lightning Lane was decent forum

around 2010  it started--not sure if it is still there

also there was Pace Advantage
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 06:29:50 PM
The Lightning Lane was decent forum

around 2010  it started--not sure if it is still there

also there was Pace Advantage

Pace Advantage is still around.

There are cemeteries on days with no burials that get more action.
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Mazola on July 13, 2026, 07:37:26 PM
I'm coming through with a real offer  tmbz1

A gallon of hobo dick cheese extracted from the stomach of:

Kirby's Ace
Calhoun
Pacer 2

First time last time offer  ;D

Another fucking awesome post trig! ngc3 tmbz1

Maybe some from Lindsey's ass to sweeten the offer?
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 07:43:00 PM
Another fucking awesome post trig! ngc3 tmbz1

Maybe some from Lindsey's ass to sweeten the offer?
ngc3

I vomited!

 ngc3

Couldn't squeeze a drop out of Chihuahua peen!
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 13, 2026, 07:51:36 PM
Another fucking awesome post trig! ngc3 tmbz1

Maybe some from Lindsey's ass to sweeten the offer?

Funny how THT mentions Dick Cheese and you pop right in!

Fuking homo!

 ngc3
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: PIGLAND on July 13, 2026, 08:04:51 PM
I love Plop
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Mazola on July 13, 2026, 08:23:27 PM
Funny how THT mentions Dick Cheese and you pop right in!

Fuking homo!

 ngc3

Nope, I just find it humorous
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: G on July 14, 2026, 09:09:58 AM
   Kick the riff raf out ( Vindictive Rat, Triggered, Lukepuke, Andrew), clean it up and you'll make plenty!!  tmbz1
tmbz1
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Calhoun on July 14, 2026, 06:43:55 PM
I love Plop
We will never sell.
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: G on July 15, 2026, 09:25:44 AM
We will never sell.
tmbz1
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Stan durbread on July 15, 2026, 07:42:27 PM
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"
If you think you can build a better blog   Spend.99 cents on a name and 20k to promote it.  Save yourself $80k
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: seen2much on July 18, 2026, 10:07:11 AM
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"
And then you fill the site with meaningless non-racing threads.  angbk angbk angbk angbk angbk angbk angbk
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 18, 2026, 10:35:23 AM
There's VERY few posters as there is. You drop some and you will be talking to yourself.

Look what happened to Sweet when he put 1/2 of the active posters on Iggy.  tmbz1

Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Harness racer on July 18, 2026, 11:18:44 PM
You and I are back in his good graces...don't ruin it!  Also, Sweet has some decent insights on gambling and racing as a whole.  I just can't stand the only opinion in his mind that his worth anything is his own.  People can disagree and that doesn't make them a mouse penis or chihuahua cock or whatever else they are.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 18, 2026, 11:25:55 PM
You and I are back in his good graces...don't ruin it!  Also, Sweet has some decent insights on gambling and racing as a whole.  I just can't stand the only opinion in his mind that his worth anything is his own.  People can disagree and that does 96z.pn't make them a mouse penis or chihuahua cock or whatever else they are.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

I never agreed to shit. He already started with his mousey thing so as far as I'm concerned he violated the so called peace agreement offered by JT. I never asked to come off Iggy and hope the hell I get back on there. He can go  96z.p
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 11:35:47 PM
You and I are back in his good graces...don't ruin it!  Also, Sweet has some decent insights on gambling and racing as a whole.  I just can't stand the only opinion in his mind that his worth anything is his own.  People can disagree and that doesn't make them a mouse penis or chihuahua cock or whatever else they are.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
ngc3

I've never called anyone a mouse penis  ngc3...Let's save that as the ultimate low blow  ngc3

Let's get scientific with the insults  tmbz1

A 4" long mouse has a 0.15" penis proportionate to a 6' man that's a 2.7" penis...that's a severe insult.

Where a Chihuahua has a 2" penis and the dog is about a foot long, proportionate to a 6' man that's a whopping 12" penis.

Far far from an insult.

Unless in the case of... ngc3

Darnoldrocks, who is a notorious liar, in other words a big dick, hence Chihuahua Cock!  ;D
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 19, 2026, 06:38:26 AM
The $100,000 offer was in Monopoly money...


and even that has been rescinded.


Horseplop current valuation.

$5000 and that quite generous..

The "Guest ' Readerships are phoney to make it look

like there are alot of readers...

and if you look at the total posters ...under 50..

Pretty much the usual suspects...but there are a few
knowledgable players...but very few.

most chased away by the racist posters.

as the current readers head "north'...( a few south )

my guess is the site will evaporate.


Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: PIGLAND on July 19, 2026, 07:20:32 AM
The $100,000 offer was in Monopoly money...


and even that has been rescinded.


Horseplop current valuation.

$5000 and that quite generous..

The "Guest ' Readerships are phoney to make it look

like there are alot of readers...

and if you look at the total posters ...under 50..

Pretty much the usual suspects...but there are a few
knowledgable players...but very few.

most chased away by the racist posters.

as the current readers head "north'...( a few south )

my guess is the site will evaporate.
. I am not a bot , just put up those pictures with motor cycles i will pick them all
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: seen2much on July 19, 2026, 10:00:21 AM
The $100,000 offer was in Monopoly money...


and even that has been rescinded.


Horseplop current valuation.

$5000 and that quite generous..

The "Guest ' Readerships are phoney to make it look

like there are alot of readers...

and if you look at the total posters ...under 50..

Pretty much the usual suspects...but there are a few
knowledgable players...but very few.

most chased away by the racist posters.

as the current readers head "north'...( a few south )

my guess is the site will evaporate.
I offered 6.3 million a while back. They are not interested in selling.
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 19, 2026, 01:04:27 PM


Look what happened to Sweet when he put 1/2 of the active posters on Iggy.  tmbz1
         Really not much happened cause 1/2 of the active posters ALREADY HAD TRIGGERED on Iggy!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: White Rabbit on July 20, 2026, 06:18:57 AM
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"
There starting price 250,000
Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: G on July 20, 2026, 09:36:59 AM
There's VERY few posters as there is. You drop some and you will be talking to yourself.

Look what happened to Sweet when he put 1/2 of the active posters on Iggy.  tmbz1
I am kind of new here but from what I'm told this used to be a very active posting site,, thanks to sweet that garbage pail shopping cart whatever the fuck they call him has ruined the credibility of this website.

Some of the racing officials and judges used to come on here not anymore


Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 20, 2026, 10:39:03 AM
" Credibility" on this site has been ruined!

 ngc3

Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 20, 2026, 03:10:21 PM
This site could have been making an easy 20K

monthly in Ad Revenue with main stream advertisers.

Unfortunately the powers that be chose an alternative

"strategy" and as they say....

it is what it is.


Larger companies have to answer to stockholders and

most responsible owners willnot align themselves

with a site like this..

A short time ago they had a poster who signed off

saying "Heil Hitler"...which put the nail in the coffin.

Any war veteran was gone from the site...and that poster

single handedly took down the site....

Now, it seems by consensus 3 or 4 posters have

ruined what remains of the site by posting racist slurs

ad nauseum..

I am of the school of thought that most agree that

it was supposed to have been a Harness Racing Blog

site..not a free for all for posters with no skin in the game

and looking to ruin the site for everyone.

Unfortunately, they have succeeded.



Title: Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
Post by: Trigger on July 20, 2026, 03:16:23 PM
This site could have been making an easy 20K

monthly in Ad Revenue with main stream advertisers.

Unfortunately the powers that be chose an alternative

"strategy" and as they say....

it is what it is.

You've done and accomplished nothing!  ngc3

Larger companies have to answer to stockholders and

most responsible owners willnot align themselves

with a site like this..

Good, because the first sign of advertisers and sponsors and do's and dont's regarding we're all bye by but you.  ngc3

A short time ago they had a poster who signed off

saying "Heil Hitler"...which put the nail in the coffin.

Any war veteran was gone from the site...and that poster

JFA, Andrew...how are you guys?  ngc3

single handedly took down the site....

Now, it seems by consensus 3 or 4 posters have

ruined what remains of the site by posting racist slurs

ad nauseum..

I am of the school of thought that most agree that

it was supposed to have been a Harness Racing Blog

site..not a free for all for posters with no skin in the game

Everyone here has "skin in the game" one way or another, what's yours spammer?  ngc3

and looking to ruin the site for everyone.

Unfortunately, they have succeeded.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal