HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 12, 2026, 07:04:09 PM

Title: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 12, 2026, 07:04:09 PM
My neighbor had a BBQ this afternoon. I showed up and he had a huge impressive spread including steamers which I can probably eat several dozen but I restrained myself from being out of control. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised of was the Busch Lite Apple. It was top notch. I usually stick to regular lager but I gave the Apple a try and it was fantastic. I recommend you try it. Peace.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 07:16:44 PM
Never had Busch Lite Apple.

Michelob Ultra Lite when I do partake.

F'ing steamers, the beer, deck of cards... ngc3
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 12, 2026, 07:20:07 PM
Never had Busch Lite Apple.

Michelob Ultra Lite when I do partake.

F'ing steamers, the beer, deck of cards... ngc3
Steamers with real butter and ICE COLD BEER is second to none.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: GOAT on July 12, 2026, 07:41:32 PM
What does this have to do with harness racing? Post that in the society column.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 12, 2026, 07:51:41 PM
What does this have to do with harness racing? Post that in the society column.
Ignore it then, douchebag.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: G on July 12, 2026, 07:52:38 PM
My neighbor had a BBQ this afternoon. I showed up and he had a huge impressive spread including steamers which I can probably eat several dozen but I restrained myself from being out of control. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised of was the Busch Lite Apple. It was top notch. I usually stick to regular lager but I gave the Apple a try and it was fantastic. I recommend you try it. Peace.
I never heard of the Apple sounds interesting. I have to give it a try.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: GOAT on July 12, 2026, 07:53:37 PM
Homo? Why don't you use your two headed dildo on yourself.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 12, 2026, 07:54:08 PM
I never heard of the Apple sounds interesting. I have to give it a try.
Neither did I but it is tasty and smooth.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: GOAT on July 12, 2026, 08:06:01 PM
Tasty and smooth, like when you're sucking a big black cock.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: Horseradish on July 12, 2026, 08:07:47 PM
Busch Light Apple...Michelob Ultra

What do your husbands drink ??
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 12, 2026, 08:19:45 PM
Tasty and smooth, like when you're sucking a big black cock.
Says the jerkoff whose name stands for Gobbling On A Taint
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: GOAT on July 12, 2026, 08:24:06 PM
From someone who gobbled John Holmes goo
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 08:31:12 PM
Apple pie hooch  tmbz1

Best drink ever.

Strongest too.

I'm pretty sure I drank it straight from the jug  ngc3
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: G on July 13, 2026, 09:56:51 AM
Neither did I but it is tasty and smooth.
I actually went out and bought some while running errands, you're right it's very tasty and smooth.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 13, 2026, 10:04:54 AM
I actually went out and bought some while running errands, you're right it's very tasty and smooth.
tmbz1
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: Mazola on July 13, 2026, 10:40:09 AM
Busch Light Apple...Michelob Ultra

What do your husbands drink ??

 tmbz1
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 11:58:16 AM
My husband drinks alone, I do not know what he drinks.

He keeps me locked up in his torture dungeon and visits me once he's sloshed.

Then the fun and love start  ngc3
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: Checked Up on July 13, 2026, 03:09:16 PM
My neighbor had a BBQ this afternoon. I showed up and he had a huge impressive spread including steamers which I can probably eat several dozen but I restrained myself from being out of control. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised of was the Busch Lite Apple. It was top notch. I usually stick to regular lager but I gave the Apple a try and it was fantastic. I recommend you try it. Peace.
From the looks of your suggestion, it appears to me that the A.B. brewing company should at least reward your promotion of their new product with a complimentary case IMO! tmbz1.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 13, 2026, 06:09:53 PM
From the looks of your suggestion, it appears to me that the A.B. brewing company should at least reward your promotion of their new product with a complimentary case IMO! tmbz1.
I usually drink Miller High Life but I'm actually going to try Busch Lite for the hell of it. As you can see, I am not a beer snob. I have friends that are, as they will only drink Stella, Heinekin or maybe Guiness. Guiness is OK but it has to be ice cold. I had a buddy that went on vacation to Ireland and he told me everyone there drinks warm 6% Budweiser. To each his own.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 06:13:53 PM
MC, you see the first 2 episodes of Westies on Starz?
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 13, 2026, 06:19:18 PM
MC, you see the first 2 episodes of Westies on Starz?
Wow, you're the second person that mentioned it to me. I have to take a peek.
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 06:27:13 PM
Wow, you're the second person that mentioned it to me. I have to take a peek.

MGM+ rather.

I love period pieces that work.

Off the top of my head...

Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Deadwood
Title: Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 13, 2026, 06:47:36 PM
MGM+ rather.

I love period pieces that work.

Off the top of my head...

Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Deadwood
Loved Boardwalk Empire with Buscemi
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal