Author Topic: Neighbor's Barbeque  (Read 4577 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Neighbor's Barbeque
« on: July 12, 2026, 07:04:09 PM »
My neighbor had a BBQ this afternoon. I showed up and he had a huge impressive spread including steamers which I can probably eat several dozen but I restrained myself from being out of control. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised of was the Busch Lite Apple. It was top notch. I usually stick to regular lager but I gave the Apple a try and it was fantastic. I recommend you try it. Peace.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2026, 07:16:44 PM »
Never had Busch Lite Apple.

Michelob Ultra Lite when I do partake.

F'ing steamers, the beer, deck of cards... ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2026, 07:20:07 PM »
Never had Busch Lite Apple.

Michelob Ultra Lite when I do partake.

F'ing steamers, the beer, deck of cards... ngc3
Steamers with real butter and ICE COLD BEER is second to none.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2026, 07:41:32 PM »
What does this have to do with harness racing? Post that in the society column.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2026, 07:51:41 PM »
What does this have to do with harness racing? Post that in the society column.
Ignore it then, douchebag.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2026, 07:52:38 PM »
My neighbor had a BBQ this afternoon. I showed up and he had a huge impressive spread including steamers which I can probably eat several dozen but I restrained myself from being out of control. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised of was the Busch Lite Apple. It was top notch. I usually stick to regular lager but I gave the Apple a try and it was fantastic. I recommend you try it. Peace.
I never heard of the Apple sounds interesting. I have to give it a try.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2026, 07:53:37 PM »
Homo? Why don't you use your two headed dildo on yourself.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2026, 07:54:08 PM »
I never heard of the Apple sounds interesting. I have to give it a try.
Neither did I but it is tasty and smooth.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2026, 08:06:01 PM »
Tasty and smooth, like when you're sucking a big black cock.

Horseradish

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 288
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2026, 08:07:47 PM »
Busch Light Apple...Michelob Ultra

What do your husbands drink ??

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2026, 08:19:45 PM »
Tasty and smooth, like when you're sucking a big black cock.
Says the jerkoff whose name stands for Gobbling On A Taint

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2026, 08:24:06 PM »
From someone who gobbled John Holmes goo

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2026, 08:31:12 PM »
Apple pie hooch  tmbz1

Best drink ever.

Strongest too.

I'm pretty sure I drank it straight from the jug  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2026, 09:56:51 AM »
Neither did I but it is tasty and smooth.
I actually went out and bought some while running errands, you're right it's very tasty and smooth.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2026, 10:04:54 AM »
I actually went out and bought some while running errands, you're right it's very tasty and smooth.
tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal