HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 09:17:49 AM

Title: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 09:17:49 AM
I've sworn off Mohawk and cheap races at the SPA other than horses that I follow that land there.  Some of those Mohawk horses from my VS landed there and Dresden in two $30k races.  Going to keep dropping my wager amount, attempt to be more precise picking winners and engage in those very appealing pools.  I had a horse land at Ellis, btw they are in central time in Henderson KY.

SPA has a Pick 6 carryover (non-Jackpot) of $166,703.

All tracks mentioned are forecasted to be FAST & FIRM.

Posting (below) VS follows, selections soon.

Good luck, and.... ;D

Isaiah 40:31

"Yet those who wait for the Lord Will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.."

Ellis
6 - 5

Dresden
4 - 6
6 - 2

Mohawk
5 - 8
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Kirby's Cousin on July 12, 2026, 10:15:49 AM
Maybe you and the Lord can go partners on some 20 cent superfectas?
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: JT on July 12, 2026, 11:21:04 AM
Two bets for my Sunday morning episode of Handicapping while Hungover
Won't be on much today..gotta get caught up on some stuff
Gulfstream..high confidence.. SPA who knows, not me.. to quote David Bowie..but my favorite version is from Nirvana.. more my genre. Link at bottom  ;D

Gulfstream early pick 5
ALL/2/3-8/ALL/5
$126

SPA early pick 5
2,4,5,6,8,9,10/6/2,4,5,6,7,9/10/2,5,6,7,8,9,12
$147

https://youtu.be/fregObNcHC8?is=doSVcpB-8r7DZGHI
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 12, 2026, 11:26:46 AM
Maybe you and the Lord can go partners on some 20 cent superfectas?

 ngc3
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 12, 2026, 11:30:29 AM
Isaiah 40:33

"Yet those who wait for Kirby Will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary. or they will bend the knee like SweeTness"

WOW

 ngc3
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Kirby's Cousin on July 12, 2026, 11:40:23 AM
I heard for each member he puts on IGGY he gets a roll of dimes.
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 12, 2026, 11:46:05 AM
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 12:24:38 PM
Two bets for my Sunday morning episode of Handicapping while Hungover
Won't be on much today..gotta get caught up on some stuff
Gulfstream..high confidence.. SPA who knows, not me.. to quote David Bowie..but my favorite version is from Nirvana.. more my genre. Link at bottom  ;D

Gulfstream early pick 5
ALL/2/3-8/ALL/5
$126

SPA early pick 5
2,4,5,6,8,9,10/6/2,4,5,6,7,9/10/2,5,6,7,8,9,12
$147

https://youtu.be/fregObNcHC8?is=doSVcpB-8r7DZGHI

Look forward to rooting you on!  tmbz1

Good luck JT!  tmbz1

I went through my VS selects and capped the first two at the SPA, here is that:

SPA
1 - 4,8
2 - 1,6

Dresden
4 - 1 / 2,6
6 - 2 / 1,5

Ellis
6 - 5 / 1,6

Mohawk
5 - 6,8,9
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: gurals casino on July 12, 2026, 12:30:27 PM



Irad having his first day back to NYRA from suspensions and out of town rides...should be eager to get to winners circle and start defending his crown

race 1--#5 Hammerin Henry--will be a big fave-probably not worth it
race 2--#2 Malibu Smart--10/1 ml..been on CD grass-comes to Spa for Maker
race 4--#11 And The Runner Is--makes debut for Casse-can win this 5/1 ml
race 6;-#5 Sing A Little Song-ships in from CD 10/1 ml
race 8 #10 High Beta ships in from Monmouth-not usually good 7/2 ml

5 Irads

good luck on another very tough day at The Spa
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 01:16:04 PM
So far so good JT, GP let's get your d!ck price up for da man  tmbz1
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: dougie on July 12, 2026, 01:48:59 PM
I've got my Sunday sauce cooking and i'm taking a break. LOL! With only one race bet yesterday and a winner at that, here's my bet for today.

Colonial Downs
Race 7
$40WIN    #7 Discreet Dancer                  $40
$60PLACE #7 Discreet Dancer                  $40
$20EX BX  1-7                                        $40
$20EX BX 2-7                                         $40
$2EX 7/3-4-6-7-8                                   $20
$2EX 3-4-6-7-8/7                                   $20
Total Wager $200

Good luck to all of you today!!!!!
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 02:35:59 PM
I've got my Sunday sauce cooking and i'm taking a break. LOL! With only one race bet yesterday and a winner at that, here's my bet for today.

Colonial Downs
Race 7
$40WIN    #7 Discreet Dancer                  $40
$60PLACE #7 Discreet Dancer                  $40
$20EX BX  1-7                                        $40
$20EX BX 2-7                                         $40
$2EX 7/3-4-6-7-8                                   $20
$2EX 3-4-6-7-8/7                                   $20
Total Wager $200

Good luck to all of you today!!!!!

I sure hope this one wins and pays out bingo bongo... tmbz1

The SPA 2nd...a bunch of horses with no 1 1/2 turf experience, then the 2 wins with poor experience at that distance.  The only pattern is the horse seems to like to race well after an off track which he did, but at that distance and extra weight....race is too tough to pick.  My mistake, will learn.
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: dougie on July 12, 2026, 02:55:48 PM
IT'S THE NUMBER #5 HORSE!!!!! DISCRETT DANCER!!!!! IN RACE 7 AT COLONIAL!!!!!
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 03:42:34 PM
IT'S THE NUMBER #5 HORSE!!!!! DISCRETT DANCER!!!!! IN RACE 7 AT COLONIAL!!!!!

 ngc3

Whatch you talkin' about Willis?

I nailed my Ellis Park 6th race exact order.

Cold win, ex, tri, sup  tmbz1

I'm f'ing tired  ngc3
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: dougie on July 12, 2026, 05:35:02 PM
ngc3

Whatch you talkin' about Willis?

I nailed my Ellis Park 6th race exact order.

Cold win, ex, tri, sup  tmbz1

I'm f'ing tired  ngc3
Nice one my friend! Keep it up!
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 05:38:56 PM
Nice one my friend! Keep it up!

I'm watching for the first time this HBO show called Sex Diaries.

The 20, 30 yo's are f'ing nuts  ngc3

Mentally retarded and entitled, while insecure too  ngc3

As for racing, my first five selects at Mohawk:

1 - 2,4,10
2 - 3
3 - 4/2/1
4 - 2
5 - 6,8,9
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: dougie on July 12, 2026, 05:43:48 PM
I'm watching for the first time this HBO show called Sex Diaries.

The 20, 30 yo's are f'ing nuts  ngc3

Mentally retarded and entitled, while insecure too  ngc3

As for racing, my first five selects at Mohawk:

1 - 2,4,10
2 - 3
3 - 4/2/1
4 - 2
5 - 6,8,9
Check out Lee Cronin's "The Mummy". Way different than the other old standards for that story.
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 05:47:10 PM
Check out Lee Cronin's "The Mummy". Way different than the other old standards for that story.

I saw it the other day, that was a wild ride.

I posted in the forum too recommending it.

Very very f'cked up story  ngc3

Nasty, mean and horrific!

I saw Hereditary last night...slow burn but builds up to pretty juicy.

I need a sick ass horror movie every day  ;D
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 05:49:13 PM
I saw it the other day, that was a wild ride.

I posted in the forum too recommending it.

Very very f'cked up story  ngc3

Nasty, mean and horrific!

I saw Hereditary last night...slow burn but builds up to pretty juicy.

I need a sick ass horror movie every day  ;D

I posted it here 5 days ago.

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84284.msg1268970#msg1268970
Title: Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
Post by: dougie on July 12, 2026, 07:09:19 PM
I posted it here 5 days ago.

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84284.msg1268970#msg1268970
I'll check out that movie Too! Thanks!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal