HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: captaintreacherous on July 12, 2026, 07:38:11 AM
-
Virtually all the "Down Under " Boys
I am not saying not excellent and knowledgable horsemen..
just excellent at getting a horse to go fastest and elude
the drug tests.
I have been watching a few trainers lately...
and a gent named Per Engblom sticks out like
a sore thumb.
Not sure what he is using but he should get an A.
just my opinion..I hope I am wrong.
Usually when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..
it is, in fact, a duck.
Past "players" AAA cheats that got away with it
for awhile
Richard Moreau of Canada (10 time Obrien award winner)
Nick Surick Freehold's "Top Trainer"
Down Under Boyz in the Hood
Jason Servis T bred wizard
The "Juice man" Top Monmouth Trainer
list goes on and on
-
Joe bongiorno biggest asshole drug pusher everything wins. He must be a great trainer. Always has to win by 7 lengths just a jerk off. Can’t wait til he goes to prison. And I see you added Richard Moreau. Guess who Ron Burke sent his horses to when racing in Canada You guessed it Richard Moreau. How much did Ron Burke pay Richard Moreau to keep his mouth shut about all drugs they use on their horses
-
Joe bongiorno biggest asshole drug pusher everything wins. He must be a great trainer. Always has to win by 7 lengths just a jerk off. Can’t wait til he goes to prison. And I see you added Richard Moreau. Guess who Ron Burke sent his horses to when racing in Canada You guessed it Richard Moreau. How much did Ron Burke pay Richard Moreau to keep his mouth shut about all drugs they use on their horses
I THINK IT WAS DAVE MENARY NOT RICHARD MOREAU.
-
This is endless list
-
Joe bongiorno biggest asshole drug pusher everything wins. He must be a great trainer. Always has to win by 7 lengths just a jerk off. Can’t wait til he goes to prison. And I see you added Richard Moreau. Guess who Ron Burke sent his horses to when racing in Canada You guessed it Richard Moreau. How much did Ron Burke pay Richard Moreau to keep his mouth shut about all drugs they use on their horses
Are you sure Burke didn’t send to DAVE MENARY
-
Maybe. But I’m 100% he was using Moreau because horses racing at meadowlands when they went to Canada. This was 6-7 yrs ago went to Moreau and owners were Burke weaver bruscemi
-
Cheaters get caught and get punished or weeded out if they continue, just like any other sport.
-
Menary was gone for a while. Burke sent horses to Moreau in that time period.
The commissions know who bought illegal meds and did nothing. Many are still racing.
-
Cheaters get caught and get punished or weeded out if they continue, just like any other sport.
Are you on crack?
-
Every winning trainer uses drugs.
-
Brett Pelling. He started “milk shaking” horses back in the 80s.
Bill Robinson. The professor of blood doping.
-
Brett Pelling. He started “milk shaking” horses back in the 80s.
Bill Robinson. The professor of blood doping.
Pelling was using a box of soda before anybody knew what it was.
-
Pelling was using a box of soda before anybody knew what it was.
He most certainly was. Pelling was the master of the “stomach bomb” and it’s absolutely barbaric if the tube goes into the lungs instead of tummy.
-
Colen Mosher in the Foxboro Days. Total Domination there. When it closed, he shipped to Monticello. He won his first 22 races there. Rumor has it that he was using Etorphine .
-
Brian Pelling was the original. He passed his chemistry knowledge down to all the scum that everyone thinks are great trainers such as stepson Brett, Chris Ryder, Noel Daley, Nifty Norman. Ross Croghan, Marc Aubin and others. Brian was the biggest chemist maybe of ALL TIME. Colen Mosher was scum too.
-
Captain Albano, great horse....
Pa Champ @ 2. Ducked the Metro Pace..came to Canada and got beat up @ 3
by Captains Quarters in The Pepsi NA Cup..in both the
elim and Final....then won the Jug 1:49:2 after splitting
elims with Captains Quarters.
Down Under tremendous trainer Noel Daley for Albano...
Tried to go to the Stallion ranks but....
Failed the fertility test...still racing at 5 and an amazing
horse...making tons of $$$.
Great horse at 2 , 3 , 4 and 5...
-
Brian Pelling was the original. He passed his chemistry knowledge down to all the scum that everyone thinks are great trainers such as stepson Brett, Chris Ryder, Noel Daley, Nifty Norman. Ross Croghan, Marc Aubin and others. Brian was the biggest chemist maybe of ALL TIME. Colen Mosher was scum too.
Chris Ryder was a hair dresser before he came to us
-
He most certainly was. Pelling was the master of the “stomach bomb” and it’s absolutely barbaric if the tube goes into the lungs instead of tummy.
a lot of those guys from Australia and New Zealand bought over some wicked drugs. You're right peeling is the master of a stomach bomb!
The authorities are too stupid to even know this
-
Chris Ryder was a hair dresser before he came to us
He sure was. Got involved with Mario Gallo. I think they were at East Lynne Farm for a while.
-
Richard Banca, Justin Abbott
-
Bill Robinson
Gelrod
Pena
back about 50 years ago a trainer with the last name of Popo at Brandywine
-
The truth of it all is when you start seeing trainers winning above 25%, something is not right.
-
Bill Robinson
Gelrod
Pena
back about 50 years ago a trainer with the last name of Pope at Brandywine
did Bill Robinson's use of the aluminum shoes make them go faster also?
-
did Bill Robinson's use of the aluminum shoes make them go faster also?
Disregarding drugs, Robinson at M1 used to go with 4 aluminum shoes, lower the head and let the pants out 2 inches. He swore by this rigging.
-
The truth of it all is when you start seeing trainers winning above 25%, something is not right.
At the Meadows, you see some big improvements when Pirillo and Presto get new horses.
But nothing shows up in the tests, so must be great trainers.
-
In theory, it should be easier to 'cheat' in a small barn compared to a big barn. In a small barn, only 1 gets caught, while in a big barn if one gets caught, don't more get caught?
-
At the Meadows, you see some big improvements when Pirillo and Presto get new horses.
But nothing shows up in the tests, so must be great trainers.
Testing can't keep up with the chemists. A tweak here and a tweak there and testing is a waste of time. However, what does work is search warrants and not one commission does it. If these commissions would raid some of these trainer's homes, I would guarantee they would find evidence to put the scum in jail but none do which leads me to believe that they really don't give a fuck.
-
Testing can't keep up with the chemists. A tweak here and a tweak there and testing is a waste of time. However, what does work is search warrants and not one commission does it. If these commissions would raid some of these trainer's homes, I would guarantee they would find evidence to put the scum in jail but none do which leads me to believe that they really don't give a fuck.
But you would think a former groom or other stable employee, who had a grudge, would come forward. But you never see that.
-
But you would think a former groom or other stable employee, who had a grudge, would come forward. But you never see that.
I know several that have but the commissions usually say things like "We will take this under advisement" and never do anything. Trust me when I tell you, New York knew about Seth Fishman for YEARS and never did a damn thing about it. It took the FEDS to get the ball rolling.
-
Disregarding drugs, Robinson at M1 used to go with 4 aluminum shoes, lower the head and let the pants out 2 inches. He swore by this rigging.
Bill was one hell of a trainer
-
Bill was one hell of a trainer
Yes he was. When he purchased Precious Bunny from the Staffords, he became a different horse.
-
Yes he was. When he purchased Precious Bunny from the Staffords, he became a different horse.
I remember going to his farm after a huge snowstorm guys out there jogging in the snow,, I said Bill was your track? He pointed to the guys jogging on the snow. He told me we love it when it snows makes for a great track. The same thing with Macintosh when I was his farm they were all jogging on the snow.
Bill raced that a series at Yonkers he would send me some of the horses with a groom. Really good guy
-
I remember going to his farm after a huge snowstorm guys out there jogging in the snow,, I said Bill was your track? He pointed to the guys jogging on the snow. He told me we love it when it snows makes for a great track. The same thing with Macintosh when I was his farm they were all jogging on the snow.
Bill raced that a series at Yonkers he would send me some of the horses with a groom. Really good guy
I only met Bill once but I was friends with Carl
-
Chansky Jr
Doug Berkeley
Pete Maostega
-
I only met Bill once but I was friends with Carl
who cares if he was a nice guy, he jammed epo into them. As did many many other trainers during that time. Very few trainers just let horses be, most incessantly look for ways to make them go faster and most of that stuff is red blood cell related. Banca the butcher and he lasted a decade while I had to listen to the losers tell me he works really hard. That little scumbag in Freehold, enough said. Beckwith in saratoga another Fishman client. Menary and cobalt up north and Pollack gives him as many as he'd like, doesn't give one shit.
-
who cares if he was a nice guy, he jammed epo into them. As did many many other trainers during that time. Very few trainers just let horses be, most incessantly look for ways to make them go faster and most of that stuff is red blood cell related. Banca the butcher and he lasted a decade while I had to listen to the losers tell me he works really hard. That little scumbag in Freehold, enough said. Beckwith in saratoga another Fishman client. Menary and cobalt up north and Pollack gives him as many as he'd like, doesn't give one shit.
I can't argue with that
-
who cares if he was a nice guy, he jammed epo into them. As did many many other trainers during that time. Very few trainers just let horses be, most incessantly look for ways to make them go faster and most of that stuff is red blood cell related. Banca the butcher and he lasted a decade while I had to listen to the losers tell me he works really hard. That little scumbag in Freehold, enough said. Beckwith in saratoga another Fishman client. Menary and cobalt up north and Pollack gives him as many as he'd like, doesn't give one shit.
Hey douchebag, I said I met Bill only once.
-
Bill Robinson was a really nice guy people don't know this but he would help anybody. As far as drugs go all the successful trainers use drugs it's a sad fact.
Some of the old timers that race two year olds on hey and Oates make money
-
Bill Robinson was a really nice guy people don't know this but he would help anybody. As far as drugs go all the successful trainers use drugs it's a sad fact.
Some of the old timers that race two year olds on hey and Oates make money
I agree, Big Bill helped a lot of people. He revolutionized the game, he never rested on his laurels, he was always trying to be better and was never afraid to experiment (something I live by :-\)
Two of my best scores ever..at least at the track....Art Major, first time Robinson, came from Chris Ryder. Pays $10 to win and a $400 tri, the horse went on to win 11 or 12 in a row and well over $1 million in that span.
The greatest, Dreamfare Vogel....goes from Jason Libby (Tony Kerwood driving) to Robinson (Randy Waples driving)....horse goes off at 30-1. I'm sitting there couldn't believe what I was seeing. Horse joggs in 49.4, new mark. Pays $63 to win and $17 to place. Triactor paid $4400.00. Let me tell you, Lance went on a little spree after that night. Those don't come around to often.
-
I agree, Big Bill helped a lot of people. He revolutionized the game, he never rested on his laurels, he was always trying to be better and was never afraid to experiment (something I live by :-\)
Two of my best scores ever..at least at the track....Art Major, first time Robinson, came from Chris Ryder. Pays $10 to win and a $400 tri, the horse went on to win 11 or 12 in a row and well over $1 million in that span.
The greatest, Dreamfare Vogel....goes from Jason Libby (Tony Kerwood driving) to Robinson (Randy Waples driving)....horse goes off at 30-1. I'm sitting there couldn't believe what I was seeing. Horse joggs in 49.4, new mark. Pays $63 to win and $17 to place. Triactor paid $4400.00. Let me tell you, Lance went on a little spree after that night. Those don't come around to often.
tmbz1
-
The guys racing at Yonkers present day under the race secretary are up there as all-time scum.
-
The guys racing at Yonkers present day under the race secretary are up there as all-time scum.
you wouldn't say that to their faces would you??? I know a lot of guys and the race secretary at Yonkers and they're all good people shows how fucking ignorant you are
-
According to you everyone is as pure as the driven snow, what planet are you living on?
-
According to you everyone is as pure as the driven snow, what planet are you living on?
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
-
The guys racing at Yonkers present day under the race secretary are up there as all-time scum.
You have quite an imagination. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
According to you everyone is as pure as the driven snow, what planet are you living on?
you obviously know nothing about harness racing
-
You know less than nothing idiot.
-
A very serious question here.
Many individuals who post on plop actively own horses today.
Look at the trainers that they all use, including myself.
Take a good look at who they are?
Define 'Top "drug" trainer'? Does anybody know what trainers charge today? If you're in this business, you either know the answers or get more reliable information into this compared to others on the outside looking in.
-
A friend of mine owns 3 T-breds, cheaper horses. His trainer who just recently went out on her own charges $4000 per month which is cheaper than most, excluding any vet charges.
-
A friend of mine owns 3 T-breds, cheaper horses. His trainer who just recently went out on her own charges $4000 per month which is cheaper than most, excluding any vet charges.
Where are these horses racing?
Finger Lakes?
Saratoga?
You pay the same day rate no matter how good/bad the horse is!
I know what my day rate is. Many others know theirs too!
Google Ron Burke on what he charges. Even if it's an idea, you know what the story actually is!
-
Colonial, Laurel, or Delaware Park, mainly turf sprints.
-
Colonial, Laurel, or Delaware Park, mainly turf sprints.
Thanks for the information.
Not the top tier of tracks, but far from the bottom tracks!
-
Any of us in the game that makes money knows every successful trainer uses something.
-
Any of us in the game that makes money knows every successful trainer uses something.
100% tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
-
Any of us in the game that makes money knows every successful trainer uses something.
I can't even begin to imagine how you live with yourself, knowing this.
Despicable and disgusting
-
I can't even begin to imagine how you live with yourself, knowing this.
Despicable and disgusting
you obviously don't make any money in the game
-
you obviously don't make any money in the game
He is either living under a rock, or has never owned and raced horses!!!!!!
-
you obviously don't make any money in the game
There are ways to make money in this wprld that don't involve cheating and abusing horses
-
There are ways to make money in this wprld that don't involve cheating and abusing horses
Tell that to the Midget Lucpuke who defends that POS Surick!!!!!!!!
-
There are ways to make money in this wprld that don't involve cheating and abusing horses
who said anything about abusing horses or cheating?? Did you ever hear of therapeutic drugs dummy??? Not every trainer uses a box of baking soda like Pelling did.
-
Tell that to the Midget Lucpuke who defends that POS Surick!!!!!!!!
tmbz1
-
who said anything about abusing horses or cheating?? Did you ever hear of therapeutic drugs dummy??? Not every trainer uses a box of baking soda like Pelling did.
tmbz1 tmbz1 Granted pocketrocket is very dumb. He clearly doesnt have any reading comprehension so he has an excuse. 73cv.2 I give him sort of a break cause he doesnt understand what people say.
-
who said anything about abusing horses or cheating?? Did you ever hear of therapeutic drugs dummy??? Not every trainer uses a box of baking soda like Pelling did.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 The only dummy is you if you believe that. Then there is Santa, the Easter Bunny, and....
There is no chance that you are competing at Yonkers only using therapeutic drugs.
Ford (Gillis) & Faraldo (Banca) knew the score. Why else would they use those trainers?
Allard, Surick, Devita, and a host of others are/were using PED's.
-
RAY FLIS I was a really young when he was racing around here in Michigan. He went to the Meadowlands with a lot of the same cheap horses and KICKED ASS ! 11.wp .
-
RAY FLIS I was a really young when he was racing around here in Michigan. He went to the Meadowlands with a lot of the same cheap horses and KICKED ASS ! 11.wp .
Yep and later on it was Flis/Smutz.
-
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 The only dummy is you if you believe that. Then there is Santa, the Easter Bunny, and....
There is no chance that you are competing at Yonkers only using therapeutic drugs.
You have quite the imagination! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Yep and later on it was Flis/Smutz.
/Sublimaze
-
A whole lot of BS. Robinson was another cheater who went down and got exposed. Without his chemicals won at under 10%. It was embarrassing how many times he/beards got caught.
-
tmbz1 tmbz1 Granted pocketrocket is very dumb. He clearly doesnt have any reading comprehension so he has an excuse. 73cv.2 I give him sort of a break cause he doesnt understand what people say.
ngc3 ngc3 that's funny
-
RAY FLIS I was a really young when he was racing around here in Michigan. He went to the Meadowlands with a lot of the same cheap horses and KICKED ASS ! 11.wp .
I always liked Ray and Rosemary they are good friends of mine
-
More supposed friends who couldn't pick you out of a police lineup.
-
Justin Abbott
Jeff LaPoff
Darby Miller
-
More supposed friends who couldn't pick you out of a police lineup.
I met Ray back in Michigan I bought a horse in a barn.. Rosemary comes from Hicksville Long Island but then again you know everything right,,, they're both good friends of mine
-
Justin Abbott
Jeff LaPoff
Darby Miller
Jeff's brother was a pharmacist. I haven't heard from them in years they were good people.
-
Jeff's brother was a pharmacist. I haven't heard from them in years they were good people.
Jeffs brother was not a pharmacist. He was a doctor.
-
Says he hasn't heard from them in years, the real truth is, they don't know him from a horse's ass.
-
Jeffs brother was not a pharmacist. He was a doctor.
that's right I was wrong I thought he was a pharmacist. It's been a while
-
I met Ray back in Michigan I bought a horse in his barn.. Rosemary comes from Hicksville Long Island but then again you know everything right,,, they're both good friends of mine