HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: makingit on July 04, 2026, 04:00:26 PM
-
Anyone know if they cancelled today after Race 1 maybe because of the heat? Has not been updated for results on USTA Site.
-
I watched races 8 and 9. Track was excellent shape.
-
I watched races 8 and 9. Track was excellent shape.
Nobody is posting the results on time.
I watched mine in race 7
Waiting for the charts myself
-
Here's all 10 races run!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3n7F_oBT3U
-
Thank you Sweet
-
Thank you Sweet
tmbz1
No worries bro! tmbz1
That is the new official youtube channel for the GHT as their youtube channel ended with last year races.
The GHT results are in too:
https://racing.ustrotting.com/card.aspx
Here is tomorrow's racing channel as soon as they resume it will stream live ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEBbGWO824o
-
Nobody is posting the results on time.
I watched mine in race 7
Waiting for the charts myself
Well done Rainman tmbz1
Congrats
-
The track was impeccable! Thank you Steve Jones and the track crew we had a fabulous day.
-
The track was impeccable! Thank you Steve Jones and the track crew we had a fabulous day.
Yeah? What race and post did you have??? Cyber Cunt Hanover.....ngc3
-
Yeah? What race and post did you have??? Cyber Cunt Hanover.....ngc3
what difference does it make you're not allowed on the grounds from what I'm told. Only a fucking idiot would come out of his way to meet somebody so irrelevant and dishonest.
-
what difference does it make you're not allowed on the grounds from what I'm told. Only a fucking idiot would come out of his way to meet somebody so irrelevant and dishonest.
You're nowhere near Goshen as what I was told your IP ping has revealed......BAH AHAHAHAAAA
-
I watched races 8 and 9. Track was excellent shape.
the track was better than Yonkers or Meadowlands it was that good!!
-
Ping
-
You're nowhere near Goshen as what I was told your IP ping has revealed......BAH AHAHAHAAAA
This did not happen
-
Calhoun was in Goshen today....
This did not happen
Exactly.
https://youtube.com/shorts/TkserdK7gbc?si=WDhiG7ir0AV2SmwP
-
the track was better than Yonkers or Meadowlands it was that good!!
did they water and scrape the track between the races? off the live feed, my spotter only saw the water truck after race 7!
-
did they water and scrape the track between the races? off the live feed, my spotter only saw the water truck after race 7!
Glad KJ grabbed a check.
7 hole, wow.
Yours and your teams babies have some very tough tracks schedules. Any plans to hit a 3/4, mile track?
Would be interested to see after a little rest how they would fair.