HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: MIKE CAMPBELL on June 24, 2026, 08:05:30 PM

Title: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on June 24, 2026, 08:05:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/H1CLRQEAJmY
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: Trigger on June 24, 2026, 08:10:52 PM
 ngc3


I'm glad you're laughing Mike and providing much needed comedy relief  tmbz1

Goodfellas...Henn y Youngman...Doctor said he had 6 months to live couldn't pay his bill gave him another 6 months to live!

Maybe Rolla will meet up with Dr. J. Mengele for some after care in the after life, I think he's covered under "his plan"!  ;D
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: G on June 25, 2026, 09:46:57 AM
Larry would like to thank everybody for the kind words except for the garbage on horseplop
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on June 25, 2026, 10:43:07 AM
Larry would like to thank everybody for the kind words except for the garbage on horseplop
I can't tell you how many people's livelihood were affected by him. You can't expect people to forgive him.
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: G on June 25, 2026, 11:33:57 AM
I can't tell you how many people's livelihood were affected by him. You can't expect people to forgive him.
how about some examples??
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: Harness racer on June 25, 2026, 11:42:15 AM
how about some examples??

He has admitted many times to fixing races.  That affects others money and livelihoods.  This isn't speculation, Larry openly admits it.
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: G on June 25, 2026, 07:38:28 PM
He has admitted many times to fixing races.  That affects others money and livelihoods.  This isn't speculation, Larry openly admits it.
so that’s a reason to wish a sick man evil?
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on June 25, 2026, 11:25:57 PM
He has admitted many times to fixing races.  That affects others money and livelihoods.  This isn't speculation, Larry openly admits it.
Of course it does. Scumbags stick up for each other because genuine and honest people would have nothing to do with them
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: Harness racer on June 26, 2026, 05:29:15 AM
so that’s a reason to wish a sick man evil?

I never wished him sick.  I think that’s weird to do.  You asked for proof he wasn’t a good person.  I gave you one.
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: G on June 26, 2026, 09:52:29 AM
Of course it does. Scumbags stick up for each other because genuine and honest people would have nothing to do with them
so that's your reasoning for not praying for a sick person? Amazing
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on June 26, 2026, 11:06:42 AM
so that's your reasoning for not praying for a sick person? Amazing
Where did I post anything about wishing Larry bad health, you piece of shit?
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: Trigger on June 26, 2026, 11:39:12 AM
Oh yes let's celebrate Larry's new found semi success (and money raising scam  ngc3) bragging about breaking the law, working closely with organized crime, victimizing others, contributing to the demise of harness racing and when he's sick we should drop to our knees and pray for him?

 ngc3

Oh, can I have another plate of Larry sh!t, the last was so delicious.

 ngc3

Is this mother f'cker  11.gn , I took the under on 3 weeks!  ;D
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: G on June 26, 2026, 11:40:16 AM
I can't tell you how many people's livelihood were affected by him. You can't expect people to forgive him.
you can't expect people to forgive him,,  what the fuck does that mean???
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: Trigger on June 26, 2026, 11:42:33 AM
Drop dead G - Sakit - Joseph G  ngc3
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: G on June 26, 2026, 11:48:54 AM
Drop dead G - Sakit - Joseph G  ngc3
Mikeeeee/sweet shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.. You're an irrelevant fucking joke remember you started with me I didn't start with you. I didn't even know who the fuck you were till you started badgering me Mikeeee
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: Trigger on June 26, 2026, 12:09:16 PM
Mikeeeee/sweet shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.. You're an irrelevant fucking joke remember you started with me I didn't start with you. I didn't even know who the fuck you were till you started badgering me Mikeeee

 62za.clp

Only took you post #2 today to wish for, fantasize about, proclaim someone suck someone else's c0ck in this forum  ngc3

There's nothing wrong with being an angry, vulger, delusional, closeted homosexual retard here  ngc3 (does your purported wife and kids know  ngc3).

Hey, have a great day!  ;D
Title: Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on June 26, 2026, 12:55:57 PM
you can't expect people to forgive him,,  what the fuck does that mean???
It means that people who lost their livelihoods due to him rigging races aren't expected to forgive him. Since you are apparently a mongoloid, maybe it is best if you have someone else explain the posts to you before you respond.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal