Author Topic: Can you prove he (Dr. Ian Moore) is clean? - Kenny 😂  (Read 40 times)

toothman and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13080
Maybe if you suck his cock Kenny you can tell us all  the answer ngc3 You seem to be the only plopper up to bat for this unique type investigation.  ngc3

 11.bz Clean or Dirty? 11.bz

 ngc3

I'm confused does dirty or still clean mean innocent?  ngc3

Anyway a perfectly Clean Man must prove his innocence, this is his chance!  ;D

(P.s. this moron is tripling, quadrupling down on this stupidity, on and on in this thread and refuses to admit a fuck up, https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85913.msg1297733#msg1297733  ngc3)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
  • Trigger: Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny  ngc3
    Today at 06:21:52 PM
  • JT: Do not pass go!! Do not collect $200!! ngc3
    Today at 06:07:48 PM
  • Dingus: Somebody needs a time out
    Today at 05:39:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal