Author Topic: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat  (Read 641 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:32:52 AM »









wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2185
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #16 on: Today at 09:22:58 AM »
Thanks again Mike
:)

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16508
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:29:18 AM »
Thanks again Mike
:)
What do neglected, injured or dying horses have to do with Dingus?

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1646
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #18 on: Today at 11:03:45 AM »
Then why trash her?

Have you read some of the things she said about me with absolutely no proof?

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 986
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #19 on: Today at 11:04:49 AM »
What do neglected, injured or dying horses have to do with Dingus?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! BUT MR IRRELEVANT- MIKE PETRELLI can’t handle forum users talking about anything but himself. He complains when people talk about him but secretly loves it. He has posted the same photos over a dozen times in various threads. Thats his ammo, he just posts the same thing over and over and different threads, hoping that someone will read or interact with him. So if anybody wonders why this site has gone to shit look no further than the head clown of the circus - SCM

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 986
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #20 on: Today at 11:05:47 AM »
Have you read some of the things she said about me with absolutely no proof?

No, I have not. But I would be more concerned with the things that trigger and others say regarding death, rape, and another horrific acts.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12973
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #21 on: Today at 11:07:55 AM »
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! BUT MR IRRELEVANT- MIKE PETRELLI can’t handle forum users talking about anything but himself. He complains when people talk about him but secretly loves it. He has posted the same photos over a dozen times in various threads. Thats his ammo, he just posts the same thing over and over and different threads, hoping that someone will read or interact with him. So if anybody wonders why this site has gone to shit look no further than the head clown of the circus - SCM

How many more times a day for consecutive days will you call someone irrelevant until they become under your standard...dozens, hundreds  ngc3

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1646
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #22 on: Today at 11:13:22 AM »
No, I have not. But I would be more concerned with the things that trigger and others say regarding death, rape, and another horrific acts.

Well, before you change the subject and before you ask why trash her, maybe you could spend a little of the time pertaining to the subject at hand.
And, just because you don’t like what Trigger, etc says on here, doesn’t make me the plop police.  I could do without the vitriol written on here too, and I have in the past asked people to tone it down a little, but I’m not the Admin.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 986
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #23 on: Today at 11:17:25 AM »
Well, before you change the subject and before you ask why trash her, maybe you could spend a little of the time pertaining to the subject at hand.
And, just because you don’t like what Trigger, etc says on here, doesn’t make me the plop police.  I could do without the vitriol written on here too, and I have in the past asked people to tone it down a little, but I’m not the Admin.

But to be clear, you only have an issue with Jessica because of what she said to you, but you are silent about all the racist, disgusting things said by the same 3-4 posters? Or Petrelli blowing up every thread with photos and screenshots that nobody reads? Or my bitch Andrew posting every day thinking that Mark Ford will ever resign from any position? I don’t hear or see you say anything regarding these items. But please, prove me wrong

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2185
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #24 on: Today at 11:24:05 AM »
How many more times a day for consecutive days will you call someone irrelevant until they become under your standard...dozens, hundreds  ngc3

You forgot to switch accounts Mike
:)

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3003
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #25 on: Today at 11:28:04 AM »
But to be clear, you only have an issue with Jessica because of what she said to you, but you are silent about all the racist, disgusting things said by the same 3-4 posters? Or Petrelli blowing up every thread with photos and screenshots that nobody reads? Or my bitch Andrew posting every day thinking that Mark Ford will ever resign from any position? I don’t hear or see you say anything regarding these items. But please, prove me wrong

He's a total hypocrite and befriends those that promote nigga rape and burning death of daughters. While he argues with me!    11.wp

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #26 on: Today at 11:29:42 AM »
You forgot to switch accounts Mike
:)

Holds the record for most email addresses
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12973
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #27 on: Today at 11:36:29 AM »
He's a total hypocrite and befriends those that promote nigga rape and burning death of daughters. While he argues with me!    11.wp

The hypocrisy  ngc3

MikeAnt a nasty nazi cunt  ngc3 but to sic him on you Misfits...in a fucking heartbeat  ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3003
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #28 on: Today at 11:53:48 AM »
But to be clear, you only have an issue with Jessica because of what she said to you, but you are silent about all the racist, disgusting things said by the same 3-4 posters? Or Petrelli blowing up every thread with photos and screenshots that nobody reads? Or my bitch Andrew posting every day thinking that Mark Ford will ever resign from any position? I don’t hear or see you say anything regarding these items. But please, prove me wrong

    He also befriends racists, anti-semites, bigots. And accuses many trainers of cheating with zero proof other than " they're doing well."   ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: And ALL your friends can come on it!  73cv.2
    Today at 11:43:14 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Although maybe you should start one
    Today at 11:42:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: tmbz1
    Today at 11:42:25 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Naaaaa. I have too much fun here with your ass!
    Today at 11:42:17 AM
  • Trigger: I don't have a podcast but if you wanna join in fucking with Mike do so at your own likely fatal risk  ngc3
    Today at 11:34:38 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Maybe you should invite MikeAnt on your next podcast! That will definitely get views!
    Today at 11:31:05 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal